Let's talk about the letters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting analysis, given, how many people didn't even notice a screaming girl a few minutes later. And no explanation, why nobody tried to stop here running out of the house in the first place.

Peter

Stop her from running out? The homeowner was trying to get her to leave his house, and the driver was trying to get her to leave the house and get in the car. Why is it odd no one tried to stop her. And where has it been proven she was screaming? She said they're trying to kill me inside JB's house, and said please help me to GC at his door. Where was the screaming part?

Stop her from running out? The homeowner was trying to get her to leave his house, and the driver was trying to get her to leave the house and get in the car. Why is it odd no one tried to stop her. And where has it been proven she was screaming? She said they're trying to kill me inside JB's house, and said please help me to GC at his door. Where was the screaming part?

In the part, John Ray said about what was in the transcript of that call. But okay, lets believe, they all just sat around with round eyes, didn't say a word, didn't move and even MP, who wanted for sure not, that she was running around in the neighborhood made no noise ... this case seems to be anyway more about beliefs.

Peter

In the part, John Ray said about what was in the transcript of that call. But okay, lets believe, they all just sat around with round eyes, didn't say a word, didn't move and even MP, who wanted for sure not, that she was running around in the neighborhood made no noise ... this case seems to be anyway more about beliefs.

Peter

You sound as frustrated as I do about the semantics that defy common sense. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. We don't have to argue if it's a Crested Duck or a Pekin Duck. That's semantics. We don't have all the info to argue that, but what we do have is enough information to form a theory based on a logical use of our common sense.

You sound as frustrated as I do about the semantics that defy common sense. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. We don't have to argue if it's a Crested Duck or a Pekin Duck. That's semantics. We don't have all the info to argue that, but what we do have is enough information to form a theory based on a logical use of our common sense.

The problem is, we've reached the point to form the first logical theories two years ago. Some things were just so obvious. But since then, it's all about constructing more and wilder theories with always more handstand and salti mortale.

Peter

Peter

MP may not have wanted her "running around the neighborhood", but by the time she ran out of the house, he'd had enough of her behavior and gone back outside to his SUV and couldn't of stopped her if he wanted to. Even if he made his eyes round.

MP may not have wanted her "running around the neighborhood", but by the time she ran out of the house, he'd had enough of her behavior and gone back outside to his SUV and couldn't of stopped her if he wanted to. Even if he made his eyes round.

A theory that makes entirely sense ... if his SUV wouldn't have been parked in a parking garage in another dimension. But since it wasn't far from the driveway, he must have seen her running out. Unless he and the SUV where either not there (for example getting someone) or he wasn't in the SUV.

Peter

A theory that makes entirely sense ... if his SUV wouldn't have been parked in a parking garage in another dimension. But since it wasn't far from the driveway, he must have seen her running out. Unless he and the SUV where either not there (for example getting someone) or he wasn't in the SUV.

Peter

Peter, you may be thinking of a typical leave the house and go down the driveway to the street home and neighborhood. JB's house at Oak Beach isn't laid out like that. Her leaving his house and getting to the street without going near where he was parked in the driveway is a very real possibility. He may not have known she left the house until she was already going down the street.

Peter, you may be thinking of a typical leave the house and go down the driveway to the street home and neighborhood. JB's house at Oak Beach isn't laid out like that. Her leaving his house and getting to the street without going near where he was parked in the driveway is a very real possibility. He may not have known she left the house until she was already going down the street.

Again, semantics. Based on probability and common sense, one would assume she went out the same door she went in. The same door MP would have seen her go in from his SUV.

Again, semantics. Based on probability and common sense, one would assume she went out the same door she went in. The same door MP would have seen her go in from his SUV.

You are assuming that you can see the door JB used to get in and out from where you park in the yard, and you are wrong.

Oh, am I thinking that? News to me ... especially since Pak wasn't parked in the driveway but on the street next to it. Otherwise Brewer couldn't have parked his SUV in the driveway after the mysterious 15 minute drive. But yes, Pak may not know and reacted a little slow. Still, there were still JB and the drifter in the house at this time.

Peter

You are assuming that you can see the door JB used to get in and out from where you park in the yard, and you are wrong.

No, I'm assuming MP parked wherever the front door (or side door or back door or whatever door SG *first* went in) was in his line of sight while sitting in his SUV.

Oh, am I thinking that? News to me ... especially since Pak wasn't parked in the driveway but on the street next to it. Otherwise Brewer couldn't have parked his SUV in the driveway after the mysterious 15 minute drive. But yes, Pak may not know and reacted a little slow. Still, there were still JB and the drifter in the house at this time.

Peter

Just so you have a clear picture in you head, there is no driveway per say, at JB's home. More of a wide path that leads to the back where cars would park. You'd have to park a vehicle almost sideways across the path to keep someone else from being able to come and go as they wished. Parking on the street in Oak Beach is highly unusual,and I doubt JB would allow MP to do it because of the attention it would get from anyone else who drove past. The street out in front of JB's home is more narrow than the "driveway" on the east side of JB's home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1
Back