Letter mailed to forensic unit from unknown person

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I was on this thread earlier with no idea who could have written or sent this letter, read through the DC interview w/ LE and came back. Now it seems more than clear that JH could have very well done this ! He was the one to come out with the video, yes he did contact WFTV, but he also gave a voluntary statement to LE in his Atty's office. My vote is for JH !

I wonder if this had anything to do with the whole section of DC's interview where LE is trying to pin him down about JH locking up the house after the search warrant was completed. Establishing that DC & the A's viewed JH as honest? DC trusted him? Ergo, JH's testimony about the PI search of the woods is valid. Establishing that JH may have been honest enough to forward, albeit it anonymously, incriminating info he came across in this letter......too many convoluted twists & turns.....AARRRGGGHHHH!

I have no idea what this was or who sent it but I dang sure want to see it.

We have all talked about KC and LA talking in their "special code." I agree that if she wrote something to him and the anonymous letter mentioned in the Doc Dump was from her, it was in code. During their jailhouse video where it got so weird with the code, remember that a number of us said they heard "Hope" instead of "Home," especially when we listed through earphones. "She is near Hope." Well, I think it makes sense that kids would shorten the name of their street from Hopespring to Hope. So let's say she had already told LA that she was near Hope. We know she buried pets in the area, at least a hamster if I recall, as did many kids bury their pets there apparently. So, let's say in the letter she says she is okay and is by "Skippy" or whatever the name of her pet hamster was. That would lead him there, or more likely lead the PI's there once he conferred with his mother.

This may already have been discussed and if so, I apologize. Hard to keep up with all of the threads. Really good work being done here!

I wonder if this had anything to do with the whole section of DC's interview where LE is trying to pin him down about JH locking up the house after the search warrant was completed. Establishing that DC & the A's viewed JH as honest? DC trusted him? Ergo, JH's testimony about the PI search of the woods is valid. Establishing that JH may have been honest enough to forward, albeit it anonymously, incriminating info he came across in this letter......too many convoluted twists & turns.....AARRRGGGHHHH!
I think it may have something to do with LE's questioning too. They make a point to ask if JH had permission to go and secure the home. JH is giving them some valueable info, IMO.

news article:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-021909,0,656748.story

An ABC producer paid for George and Cindy Anthony to stay at one of Central Florida's most expensive hotels for three days in December after their missing granddaughter's remains were found, according to newly released testimony.

The couple stayed at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes from Dec. 11 to Dec. 14 after Caylee's remains were found near their home. The company that footed the bill is owned by Disney.

The new details were part of an interview of Anthony family private investigator Dominic Casey that was taken on Jan. 7 by Orange County sheriff's Sgt. John Allen and FBI Agent Nick Savage.

The producer, a woman named Kaitlyn Folmer, made arrangements with then-Anthony spokeswoman Michelle Bart to put up the couple and two of their investigators at the hotel. Rooms at the hotel can cost between $249 and $739 per night, depending on the level of luxury.

The judge overseeing the case against Casey Anthony released Casey's 80-page transcript. Casey once worked for attorney Jose Baez.
Judge Stan Strickland reviewed the transcript and found it contained no privileged information.

Included in the transcript were details of the Anthony family's activities the hours and days following the discovery of Caylee's remains.

The family dined at a restaurant inside the hotel the night of the discovery, according to the transcript. Meanwhile, dozens of Orange County sheriff's investigators, FBI agents and crime scene technicians sifted through dirt, leaves and underbrush for Caylee's skeletal remains.

George and Cindy dined with Lee Anthony, his girlfriend Mallory Parker, private investigators Dominic Casey and James Hoover and the ABC producer. At one point, Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez joined the group, according to the Casey's statement. It's unclear who paid for the meal.

Lee Anthony ordered a steak for Baez who joined them for about a half hour, the document said. He had just visited Casey Anthony in the jail and wanted to speak with the family, Casey said. The dinner was somber, Casey said.

Folmer allegedly told the Anthonys and the private investigators that she was not there to get a story. During an interview Casey told Sgt. John Allen and FBI Agent Nick Savage that he didn't believe the woman.

"She never talked about money. She never talked about pictures, videos. She did make the point to say… 'You know there's no ulterior motive here. We're, we're just doing this,'" Casey said. "I'm like, 'Yeah, right. I can believe that one.'"

Later that night while Orange County detectives were executing a search warrant at the home on Hopespring Drive, Cindy Anthony sat outside the entrance to the hotel with Casey, record show. Private investigator Hoover was sent to the house to lock it up after the first search warrant was executed.

The following day, while investigators continued to scour the woods for remains, Casey joined George and Cindy Anthony as they walked around the golf course at the hotel, reports show.

Casey said the Anthonys were distraught.

Did anyone else know the fact I bolded above? If Casey worked for JB at one time, why did she have to ask someone the name of a good attorney when she sat in jail after being arrested??

Did anyone else know the fact I bolded above? If Casey worked for JB at one time, why did she have to ask someone the name of a good attorney when she sat in jail after being arrested??

That doesn't refer to Casey Anthony. It refers to D. Casey, who is a private investigator that first worked for JB and then went to work for the Anthony family.

Hope that clears things up.

I'm thinking the letter either never made it to the media, or if it did it was reported on and the anonymous source included something that showed Lee's possible nefarious involvement in providing the media and LE incorrect information. Like maybe he's behind one of the false sightings or something.

I have no idea what this was or who sent it but I dang sure want to see it.

Me too! Especially since this is the second or third time that pg52 has been released in doc dumps...and yet no actual letter.

These doc dumps are getting to be redundant and confusing to try to sort out what's old and what's new.

Now where is that letter?!!! :banghead:

I think it may have something to do with LE's questioning too. They make a point to ask if JH had permission to go and secure the home. JH is giving them some valueable info, IMO.

LE was just verifying who they could release the home back to after they were done with it. Standard operating procedure.

I immediately thought Dr H. Lee - Foresnics - perhaps someone wanted him to know something -
I believe he was in Orlando at the time

I'm thinking the letter either never made it to the media, or if it did it was reported on and the anonymous source included something that showed Lee's possible nefarious involvement in providing the media and LE incorrect information. Like maybe he's behind one of the false sightings or something.

I think they might be referring to the huge report from this fellow, Andrew R on page 62 of the Florida Department of Law Investigative Reports. I don't know when it was dumped ... maybe today ... I have it on a PDF. http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/YES 4901-4962cellphone_misc_redacted.pdf
LE had a profile ordered on him as well.

Attachments

• Andrew Rossiter Conspiricy theory.JPG
    Andrew Rossiter Conspiricy theory.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 61
Don"t think that JH sent the letter.

Reason being:

1. Caylee was found and immediately a search warrant was issued to GA & CA's house.
2. LE would have found the letter in their search
3. maybe JH did a bit of snooping, but don't think he uncovered anything that LE hadnt alread seen.

I do think that the person who "hacked" into Cindys computer and sent all of those emails out might be the same person who forwarded this information.. Lee???????

I think Lee was trying to find Caylee, in his backwards kinda way, by tryin to figure out KC's word games and clues. I think Lee finally figured it out and sent DC to look. Lee would't want to be the person who found Caylee.

I personally do not think KC has ever said , told or had any intention of telling anyone where Caylee was.. No way, no how!

If you think about this, from "Day One" she could have said, "Caylee downed and I got scared. It was a accident, really." If she had done that, she perhaps would be out partying tonight!

I guess she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, cause she certainly should be able to realize that her actions will only make it harder on herself!

(my bold)

I completely agree! I do not think she will ever tell anyone anything. She''ll deny until the very end.

(my bold)

I completely agree! I do not think she will ever tell anyone anything. She''ll deny until the very end.

Which is why I laugh when ppl think she told others where to find Caylee ..

What if LA figured out where the babie's body was after the first jail visit. Then later, Casey sent LA a letter after that, which was read and delivered by JB. The letter didn't have to give location of body, but JB read the letter and starting figuring things out, sent DC looking for it, JB being the one on the phone with DC. Maybe JB sent the anonymus letter with copies to the state/Lee, to have the info leaked, but had it sealed in the ex-parte hearing saying it had to do with defense stratagy. That would explain why the letter is referred to but is not in the docs. Therefore, the judge realizing JB knew the baby was dead almost from the beginning and did not make the info known. I think that would result in a complaint by the judge.:eek: JMO I know, kinda strange, just throwing things out there. Hope that makes sense, maybe in a Casey backward kind of way...

What if LA figured out where the babie's body was after the first jail visit. Then later, Casey sent LA a letter after that, which was read and delivered by JB. The letter didn't have to give location of body, but JB read the letter and starting figuring things out, sent DC looking for it, JB being the one on the phone with DC. Maybe JB sent the anonymus letter with copies to the state/Lee, to have the info leaked, but had it sealed in the ex-parte hearing saying it had to do with defense stratagy. That would explain why the letter is referred to but is not in the docs. Therefore, the judge realizing JB knew the baby was dead almost from the beginning and did not make the info known. I think that would result in a complaint by the judge.:eek: JMO I know, kinda strange, just throwing things out there. Hope that makes sense, maybe in a Casey backward kind of way...

Now that wouldn't surprise me at all, Sooner! And, a good thought, by the way! Who knows with this case! It takes more twists and turns than anything that Hollywood could EVER write!

Hasn't LP said that he and LA talked all the time? And haven't we heard that there was some connection b/t RK's girlfriend and LP? What if LP told LA that he has been talking to this woman and that she's been telling him her boyfriend, this meter reader RK has been concerned about the area on Suburban, and that he has thought he's seen suspicious things there(LP thinking this is all just poppycock, not taking it seriously). What if this is how LA started thinking about this area and then past the info on to DC??? Maybe the letter is from the girlfriend. jmo

Hasn't LP said that he and LA talked all the time? And haven't we heard that there was some connection b/t RK's girlfriend and LP? What if LP told LA that he has been talking to this woman and that she's been telling him her boyfriend, this meter reader RK has been concerned about the area on Suburban, and that he has thought he's seen suspicious things there(LP thinking this is all just poppycock, not taking it seriously). What if this is how LA started thinking about this area and then past the info on to DC??? Maybe the letter is from the girlfriend. jmo

This just does just get stranger and stranger doesn't it, doogiesgirl....the letter being missing is telling in itself, isn't it?

Now that wouldn't surprise me at all, Sooner! And, a good thought, by the way! Who knows with this case! It takes more twists and turns than anything that Hollywood could EVER write!

Yes, Cheffie, it sure does have me scratching my head! Me thinks JB has his azz in a crack either way.....
:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member