Letter mailed to forensic unit from unknown person

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a brilliant theory last night as I was falling asleep and now I can't remember it!!! UGH! My brain is mush after yesterday.

Anyway, I think it involved DC and the tape. Could this be all about the video tape DC made? I can't remember how exactly the media uncovered that whole video tape fiasco.

Let's hope it's in the next DUMP, or that Baez requests it in the discovery process.
Well, it appears that it was given an evidence identification number - (J-60008, 1) we just need to see where that number shows up again and maybe then we'd know more? But I have no clue how one would cross reference that against any other evidence ID numbers. I'm really not that much help, am I?

Hi There Search! Nice to run into you.

What if this letter wasn't from KC? What if it was a 'I know what you did' letter? Someone who saw something who doesn't want to be involved? They write the letter and copy it to LE and media so that the info gets out without them coming forward? Just a thought!
Yes, it very well could be...gosh this is bothering me, wonder who ? I guess there are quite a few possibles but it would have to be someone close to the family... :confused:

Nice seeing you Paintr !

I had a brilliant theory last night as I was falling asleep and now I can't remember it!!! UGH! My brain is mush after yesterday.

Anyway, I think it involved DC and the tape. Could this be all about the video tape DC made? I can't remember how exactly the media uncovered that whole video tape fiasco.
I sort of think it's intertwined as well, more because of the dates. Also wasn't it around this time that CA said her e-mail had been hacked into ? Wonder if it might be the outed public relations guy that CA wrote to about the hair brushes ? It seems he was in on some of the "secrets" in the family...??

Where did the idea that KC was seen pacing at a local motel on the night of the 15th come from? Maybe this is how that info got out.

Where did the idea that KC was seen pacing at a local motel on the night of the 15th come from? Maybe this is how that info got out.
I remember LP saying it, and I thought he learned it from one of her friends ?

I just wanted to say a big old THANK YOU to Lovejac for starting this thread!!! I read that blurb in the documents yesterday afternoon...got sidetracked and last night when I remembered I couldn't find the statement again and thought I was making it up!! I'm sooo happy to see that others saw it and are already sluething it!!! I'm VERY interested to see what the letter says...I think it says a lot that LE apparently threw it in there where it doesn't fit and then nothing else, I'm thinking something they want to hold onto....TIGHT. Thanks again Lovejac and fellow WS'ers!! You guys rock!

Did it have anything to do with the Anthony's PI's?

Interesting WFTV video. About the 10:00ish marker they discuss the PI video. Although, there is no reference to this "letter", it is in ref. to CA saying a Pooh blanket was missing.

I find it curious that this "letter" just popped up out of nowhere in this doc dump with no real association (that we are aware of) to the rest of the stuff. Unless, however, the timing of it's receipt is the association.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18748451/index.html

If it was from JoyW, no doubt it was dismissed by media as well.

This is my best guess. I remember just after the body was found, Joy was adamant that area had been searched in August by the PI's to no avail. I have a recollection of her going to the media and being very vocal about this. IIRC, she said she was going to send proof to many people. Perhaps Lee turned his copy of the letter over (anonymously so as to distance himself from being involved) to LE. Of course I could be wrong and it may be something else.

Holy Mac-o-role! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Am I reading correctly on page 74-75 that there is the possibility that DC received contrary instructions by someone unnamed if he did in fact discover Caylee's remains? He states it was not someone within the Anthony home, but he says "I'll come right out with it" and then they go off record.

LP gave the information about the video to WFTV.

Holy Mac-o-role! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Am I reading correctly on page 74-75 that there is the possibility that DC received contrary instructions by someone unnamed if he did in fact discover Caylee's remains? He states it was not someone within the Anthony home, but he says "I'll come right out with it" and then they go off record.

I had the feeling when I read that information that George may have been the one who requested he be notified first. He said the same thing to LE. He wanted to know before his wife found out. Said she would not react well.

I'm new here . . . can someone please tell me who Joy W is? I've followed this case from the begining and don't recall ever hearing that name. Thanks!

I just wanted to say a big old THANK YOU to Lovejac for starting this thread!!! I read that blurb in the documents yesterday afternoon...got sidetracked and last night when I remembered I couldn't find the statement again and thought I was making it up!! I'm sooo happy to see that others saw it and are already sluething it!!! I'm VERY interested to see what the letter says...I think it says a lot that LE apparently threw it in there where it doesn't fit and then nothing else, I'm thinking something they want to hold onto....TIGHT. Thanks again Lovejac and fellow WS'ers!! You guys rock!

Thank you steelergirl, but I must confess, I didn't notice this until reading the docs the 2nd time :eek:!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo