Letter to Publix - can you think of anyone else?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is who I will work on tomorrow:
CVS
Walgreens
Purell
Krispy Kreme
Pizza Hut
Chic Fillet
KFC
Lowes
Home Depot
Dunkin Donuts
Papa Johns

Sorry too. I pop in and out to see what's happening in between meetings. Don't always think to check messages.

Anyway, here is the list of vendors and the names of the people already working on them. For those that have no name beside them, please adopt a few, post on the thread which ones you're working with and do the lookups online for those in the East Orlando area. If you get a positive for either the 8th or 9th of November, please edit your post to include the items being donated and a phone number along with a name to contact them again when the Command Center is established and setup. I hope this works more smoothly.

Walmart
Coke
Pepsi
Frito Lay
Sams Club - Gram2
Costco - Gram2
Publix, Corporate - Gram2
Publix, Orlando East - Gram2
Frito Lay - Gram2
Krispy Kreme LELE
Pizza Hut LELE
Dominos - Gram2
KFC LELE
Subway - Gram2
Atlanta Bread
McDonald's
Wendy's
Burger King
Chic Filet LELE
Lowe's LELE
Home Depot LELE
Starbucks
Albertson's
Target
Walgreens - Lele1953
Papa John's Pizza LELE
Dunkin Donuts LELE
Winn Dixie - Baznme
Costco - Baznme
BJ's - Baznme
CVS - Lele1953

************* Maybe it will work this way ***************

I called the Orlando Health Dept, which referred me to enviromental health. I talked with a very nice gentleman there. He told me to call Walgreen & CVS Dist centers. He said both of those are great about donating to non profit and he said TES had been in the news a lot and they were very well thought of. I did call both places but they do close at 4p so I will try tomorrow. I was trying to find an 800 number for Purell and have not been able to find it.

Let me know where else I can call. Being in NC I dont have a clue what all is there. I will be happy to do it.
On the back of my Purell bottle sitting on my desk is a number for GOJO Industries, Inc.
1-800-321-9647

Darn, Chick-fil-a requires 6 weeks prior notice.

This is discouraging, nobody is responding to me with donations.

Darn, Chick-fil-a requires 6 weeks prior notice.

Did you contact the corp office or a local shop? I think we might have more luck with local if we can explain TES didn't know 6 wks ago when they could come. Just a thought. Do I need to take them off my list?

I contacted corp. Go ahead and contact local, I think that's the best way.

Another great idea. If they can't donate, maybe we can at least work with them on what things we should be doing along those lines. Thanx!

If they can't donate perhaps Wal-Mart or somewhere like that would donate the large containers (one for each team perhaps).

Updated list:

Walmart - Baznme
Coke
Pepsi
Frito Lay
Sams Club -
Costco -
Publix, Corporate -
Publix, Orlando East -
Frito Lay -
Krispy Kreme - Lele1953
Pizza Hut - Lele1953
Dominos -
KFC - Lele1953
Subway -
Atlanta Bread
McDonald's
Wendy's
Burger King
Chic Filet -Lele1953
Lowe's - Lele1953
Home Depot - Lele1953
Starbucks
Albertson's
Target
Walgreens - Lele1953
Papa John's Pizza - Lele1953
Dunkin Donuts - Lele1953
Winn Dixie - Baznme
Costco - Baznme
BJ's - Baznme
CVS - Lele1953
Purell - Lele1953 (GOJO Industries, Inc. 1-800-321-9647)

Thanx everyone......if you can think of any others we should add to the list, please suggest it.

Just a note in my opinion, it's usually more successful if you contact local stores in the area. This search is part of their community and they will be more apt to help.

I contacted corp. Go ahead and contact local, I think that's the best way.

Will do. In my experience corp office's do want a lot of notice. Most local mgr s are able to do a certain amount & over a certain amt need to get permission. They can get it quicker than we can though.

This is discouraging, nobody is responding to me with donations.

:blowkiss: Don't get discouraged. All we can do is ask, ask & ask some more.
That's why I thought an article in the local paper might help.....places that want to donate will call TES rather than us "pounding the pavement."
We will just keep at it. We CAN and WILL do this. After all, Tim is an angel, who can resist him?

:blowkiss: Don't get discouraged. All we can do is ask, ask & ask some more.
That's why I thought an article in the local paper might help.....places that want to donate will call TES rather than us "pounding the pavement."
We will just keep at it. We CAN and WILL do this. After all, Tim is an angel, who can resist him?

Tim won't be able to get into town until the 4th of November. They will determine where they are going to set up the Command Center probably by the 5th. Whomever you talk to for donations, please let them know that you will be able to get back to them at that time so they know where the items need to go. It's all we can do right now. Might be good to ask for a backup person's name in case you can't get hold of them on the 5th.

Lele: You're right. Tim certainly is an angel but he's got a whole team of them right here working for him.

You might want to try Pizza Hut for food donations opposed to Dominos.
I can't find the link at the moment but I know there is one that says to call the local office and they'll be glad to support local causes.

You might want to try Pizza Hut for food donations opposed to Dominos.
I can't find the link at the moment but I know there is one that says to call the local office and they'll be glad to support local causes.

Grace, would you mind looking for a few minutes to try to find the link?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back