Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You're correct. It appears Casey never wrote any family members. In addition to George and Cindy there were letters from Mallory and Aunt Kathy asking for ICA to write back even if she just writes hello. Also, I assume she has phone priveleges but never calls anyone. I find it so strange that she can go this long without communicating with any family or friends. If it was me I think I would tell my lawyers to forget it, I have to talk to somebody. I really don't understand how she lives in isolation. Is it indicative of a sociopathic mindset?
Sociopaths are very adaptable...IMO.

Can't help but think that the religion is feeding their denial.
The whole time I'm reading these letters I'm :rolleyes:
JMO

George's letters are so genuine and sad. It breaks my heart that she keeps denying his visits. He so desperately just wants to see his daughter and hug her. Cindy's letters on the other hand are bazar. She goes back and forth on Caylee being alive/dead. She spends most of her letters talking about the case and sends photos signed "I love you, mommy from Caylee" It is almost like she is still trying to get some sort of confession out of KC. No wonder KC won't see her. In the one letter she states something like "It's about time you and I are on the same team" something like that. To me that just confirms that her and KC really do not like each other and battle a lot.

KC not responding to any of GA's letters or visits and calling him a molester really made me think she could really kill Caylee. She has gone 2 years (almost) with out any contact with her family. The ability to be able to detach herself from them speaks volumes to me. Wasn't it a short time ago she was talking about all she had was her family on five little fingers...now she won't even lift those 5 fingers to give a quick wave or blow a kiss to the only people who she said she had. Very telling. She is a cold person. Mallory's story about the black bracelet and Lee was also very sad. KC won't even write back to tell him how to replace it. She is capable of murder. Normal people are just not that heartless.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/0625/24039254.pdf

pg. 244 pdf
Letter from Cindy:

"Dad and I are thinking of moving when you come home. I'm hoping Andrea can get you into her law school, if that is something you are still considering.

Please reach out to me through Jose."

Sad that CA believes ICA could attend law school on the ouside.

I don't know what it is going to take to make CA accept the fact that her daughter murdered her grandchild. I know GA, and LA know the truth. I don't even think seeing Caylee's tiny bones in court will shake CA into the reality that ICA murdered Caylee.

For Lee's birthday....

Next day at the Citrus Bowl we had tacos & peperoni rolls & Louisiana yummy.

I bet Casey made her "angry face" when she read this. I swear there is a passive aggresive thing going on with Cindy.

Makes you wonder about the love/hate relationship some people spoke about when referring to ICA, and her mother. I think deep down CA hates her daughter, but can not accept the fact that she gave birth to a murderer. Had CA not allowed her daughter to get away with lying, and stealing throughout her life ICA may have turned out differently. ICA may have even been a responsible adult, and used birth control when she was sexually active instead of having a baby so young. My heart breaks to think how Caylee would have turned out with those two role models.

I'm sure many of you remember this noble statement in her letter - Cindy will die defending her daughter and fighting not to lose her. She has assigned herself the role of martyr again, while she secretly needles Casey to play along.

IMHO, Casey has washed her hands of her parents and Lee. She thought she was cutting the tie when she did away with Caylee, but these people just won't go away. She hates them and hates any happiness they find. Cindy, using passive/aggressive mechanisms knows mentioning the things she does is a cruel, secret little game to pay Casey back. I think this was the most toxic relationship between mother and daughter. So toxic an innocent little girl ended up dead.

I truly believe ICA has imaginary people she talks to in her head. No wonder she looks so blank in court lately it is finally getting to her.

All said in jest.

The imaginary people call her on imaginary phones. Most days Casey is at her office at Universal though joking around with Juilet. Caylee is close, she's okay - she writes things in the mail sometimes.

The court thing is what she does for her fans. Why don't you write her or send her money, FGS.

I'm sure many of you remember this noble statement in her letter - Cindy will die defending her daughter and fighting not to lose her. She has assigned herself the role of martyr again, while she secretly needles Casey to play along.

IMHO, Casey has washed her hands of her parents and Lee. She thought she was cutting the tie when she did away with Caylee, but these people just won't go away. She hates them and hates any happiness they find. Cindy, using passive/aggressive mechanisms knows mentioning the things she does is a cruel, secret little game to pay Casey back. I think this was the most toxic relationship between mother and daughter. So toxic an innocent little girl ended up dead.

I never thought CA was quite as horrible as many think til I read these. I was reading them and commenting on threads here and there but not reading other posts cause I wanted to decide what I thought for myself first :biglaugh:

but my eyebrows raised up way over my head reading the crap she sent to KC. like whoa passive agressive much?! :waitasec:

it's like she inserts a whiplash between every line she writes, isnt it?

I still 100% stand by my thought that out of thousands of ways out of a situation, KC chose the most wrong and horrible. but the reason she doesnt wanna see her mom, well. I can understand that.

I never did like those girls....complimenting you with a beaming smile like...gosh, your hair looks REALLY nice today! for once..!!

that's CA all day long.

I haven't read any letters and don't intend to. But, I've read lots of the posts quoting the letters from George and Cindy. They're not going to say too much since they do know the letters will be read. I agree with other posters that it's all planned out. Cindy's underlying hatred may not be, but good for her either way. She should have lots of hate for Casey because she killed a baby. George is his usual whiny self, which IMO, is phony as a $2 bill. Casey will resume writing them after she gets into the penitentiary because she'll need money for things and will be wanting visitors. Hopefully they will totally ignore her then so that they might be able to have a decent life rid of that psychopath who is trying to kill and destroy all of them.

May be the reason why George apologized for not being a better father, a better friend. I think George had had it with her bs when they were all under the same roof. According to him, he deferred to CA when handling any "issue" with Casey. IMO Casey didn't think very much of her father. I think George felt pretty much worthless in that family and kinda removed himself (at least mentally) from all that was going on around him.

ITA
One thing I get from the letters is that if Casey isn't happy, no one is (she makes sure of it!). I can just see the dynamic right from birth how Casey ruled the roost so to speak.

There is one letter that we haven't seen that I think George might be referencing in his claims of "hurting" everyone. It just might be the suicide note that has been sealed. Perhaps he let it all out there and now is trying to take it all back.

JMHO

While some may have found Mallory's letter to be sweet and gushy and lovey and icky supportive, I found it particularly vile. To mention to an alleged child murderer something so flip as "he'd name our first child anakin, if he could", is a bit nasty. I don't think it was intentionally said to be cruel, but it has an underlying taste of a plain, old 'inappropriately stupid' thing to say.

Will someone give me a link to Mallorys letter? I can't find it. TIA

Thanks for helping me with the links.

I do not believe that George or Lee molested Casey. I think it is something Casey has seen on an episode of One Tree Hill or video once and she thinks the abuse excuse will garner her sympathy.

The thing is how to you get normal hard working taxpayers that are brothers , dads, moms or sisters of little baby girls to imagine that you leave your child with your molester to endanger your little child being abused? By all accounts mom and pop watched Caylee 98 percent of the time and the would be Zanny only on rare occasions.

News flash love, that topic does not even come up in the guilt or innocence phase of the trial. The fact that you are planting seeds for the inevitable guilty verdict penalty phase is a red flag.

I think George is a lot of sad things that I would not respect, but this one I am not buying. Cindy Anthony had no glue on her shoes, and there is no way in the world he was the breadwinner and she felt trapped. She would have told him to get the hell out and she would have milked that drama for mom , pop, brothers and friends to shower her with support for many years. She would light up like a Christmas tree from all the attention and sympathy. She tossed him out on his butt over a lot less.

Cindy better get wise, get a helmet or both. She is next. Casey has no limits and clearly they do hate one another. Every single thing Cindy said in every letter was a jab, you know the kind of compliment you get from the jealous co worker when you get promoted over her, a thinly veiled snarky remark. Congratulations on your promotion, it must be nice to be the boss's favorite...implying maybe there is a reason for that favoritism. The kind of remark you just wink at, and let their imagination run wild are you denying or admitting. LOL!! That is what Cindy is doing times one hundred, she knows which buttons to push, oh the sun and surf we are enjoying. Everyone loves me, everyone writes to me, me, me, me, enough about me, when are you going to write to ME? One sentence about Casey's only sibling. Lee has a turtle. Now back to me.

The FBI agent nailed it in the first five minutes of talking to her. He explained to George that when Cindy answered his written profile questions about Casey her answers defied reality. She answered that Casey was responsible, honest, trusted, careful, etc. despite the two hours they spent detailing every thing she had told LE had been systematically proven to be false, one hundred percent of it. Scott, ( I believe it was Scott) told George, Cindy has a distinct need to appear that SHE was a good mother, so by extension Casey has to have been a good mother, as it reflects on Cindy's sense of self. Cindy detailed for him how she raised her kids, giving them two baths a day while they were potty training, packing their snacks, cleaning their toys,ever mindful never to raise her voice to them. None of this had anything to do with the price of tea in China, but Cindy was confusing her mothering with Casey's mothering. Much like Cindy calls Caylee Cays ( which makes me sick) and tells how similar she is to Casey that she will have the same teachers and do the same things. She even said something to the effect of it was as if we get a second chance , a second opportunity to raise Casey again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-3ex6v1Fa8 three minute mark is some of it

It is imperative for Cindy to appear to be a good mother. Remember this is the lady that brings a seven month, totally showing , pregnant child to a family wedding and denies she is expecting, oh no not my child, my child is a virgin brother, are you gonna believe me or you, mom, dad, your lovely bride and low these two hundred guests' lying eyes?View attachment 9910

In spite of the world falling in around her, she still believes she somehow comes off as an elegant, lovely, smart, concerned grandmother when she does these TV appearances. It is all about Cindy, all the time.

She hates Casey. She has resented her for a long while, but now that she took the one thing that Cindy truly felt love from, her relationship with Caylee, now she wants to punish her and will do so every single chance she gets. She may not even realize it , but in my opinion this is what is going on.

Cindy is one of those people that needs pain and drama to feel alive. If she were to move away to somewhere quiet and new, she would make herself notorious in the new town in no time. Casey is Cindy Jr. in stripper boots.

She could have remained private as Lee has. She chooses this life she has, make no mistake about it. Once Lee has a baby, Casey will be lucky to get a letter once a year, unless it is on Caylee's anniversary and there are at least two news cameras to memorialize her, stroller in tow with the replacement baby for the photo while she delivers it to the new post office near her new much grander home she bought with her media rights. That is the photo she'll want Casey to see on the news accounts. I have got her number, one doesn't need to be a psychologist. You may very easily predict her future behavior by her past behavior, self absorbed narcissism and feeling powerful by being cruel to others. Lee , I the best advice I could give you is still what it was two years ago. Son, grab your girl and get the hell out of dodge. Do what mom and pop do. Say you'll write.
MOO

( The photo is soooo representative of Anthyonics, her tummy could not be more protruding if she were kidding around with a beach ball under her dress. What a classic. You can't make this stuff up. I can't stop laughing looking at it! Classic!!!)

WOW, WOW and MORE WOW. This is an amazingly insightful post. Cuts to the heart of the whole sideshow. :clap::clap::clap:

If I were GA, I would be very afraid of what scenario the defense may be working on to blame him for Caylee's death. If that were the plan, then of course KC would no longer be willing to communicate with her family in any way. I suspect that she will tearfully explain at trial that she found GA and Caylee together, that GA had hurt and killed Caylee and then GA threatened KC if she didn't help him cover it all up. After all, he says that he last saw Caylee with KC and she could easily say the same thing. I have no doubt that KC is completely responsible for this horrible crime, but she has to blame someone else and poor George is the most likely suspect, IMHO.

Well, I have been reading here for 2 years and finally decided to post. I think the letters from Cindy and George are really helpful to all of us who are "looking in." We have so many of our questions answered.

We know Jose at one time was passing letters (shame on you Jose).
We know Cindy has titanium memorial jewelry (yep, we thought so........but I have always wondered if they bought Casey a bracelet or necklace to wear when she walks out of jail).
We find out that Cindy only trusts Mort now. What happened to your private PI Cindy?
We find out that Jose and Andrea are at odds about the family visits, but more important, seems like Casey is the one refusing to see her family and she is using Jose and the "excuse" of the media to cover for that.
We discover that Cindy will not stop trying to pin this on somebody else (Amy has a sister, let's check her out).
We discover George isn't happy about being called a molester (Wake up George, there may be more bad stuff down the road).
We can see the passive aggressive stuff Cindy continues feeding Casey. (I can't bear not to touch you again but boy did I have a great time on the cruise and getting my tattoo).
We can see who "didn't write to her." Has anyone ran into letters or cards from grandma Shirley or Uncle Rick?
We can see that Casey is still being a spiteful b, as her parents beg her to acknowledge them in court, even glance at them for a moment.
And I guess we can reason that Casey has yet to write a letter to anyone in her family. That must cut them to the core.

Yes, I did learn quite a bit of family dynamics from this dump!

Well, I have been reading here for 2 years and finally decided to post. I think the letters from Cindy and George are really helpful to all of us who are "looking in." We have so many of our questions answered.

We know Cindy has titanium memorial jewelry (yep, we thought so........but I have always wondered if they bought Casey a bracelet or necklace to wear when she walks out of jail).
We find out that Cindy only trusts Mort now. What happened to your private PI Cindy?
We find out that Jose and Andrea are at odds about the family visits, but more important, seems like Casey is the one refusing to see her family and she is using Jose and the "excuse" of the media to cover for that.
We discover that Cindy will not stop trying to pin this on somebody else (Amy has a sister, let's check her out).
We discover George isn't happy about being called a molester (Wake up George, there may be more bad stuff down the road).
We can see the passive aggressive stuff Cindy continues feeding Casey. (I can't bear not to touch you again but boy did I have a great time on the cruise and getting my tattoo).
We can see who "didn't write to her." Has anyone ran into letters or cards from grandma Shirley or Uncle Rick?
We can see that Casey is still being a spiteful b, as her parents beg her to acknowledge them in court, even glance at them for a moment.
And I guess we can reason that Casey has yet to write a letter to anyone in her family. That must cut them to the core.

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

Excellent post. We are so glad to have you post with us. You'll love it here, all the members are so helpful. If you need anything just ask, the next thing you know, just like magic, you see a post..here you go.

Love your 1st post, Luv4kids!

Welcome to WS!!!

Happy to have you here. Glad you decided to join and share your thoughts with us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy
Back