Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks Itsy! Knowledge gained from experience is always more accurate than that gained from books. There is a common misunderstanding in the medical community that they aren`t remembered but I believe you 100%.
I`ve always been a little suspicious of KC`s single reported seizure and wondered if it wasn`t drug or alcohol related. It didn`t seem to affect her drivers license and would have up here if she was diagnosed with a seizure disorder rather than an isolated event. I don`t know about Florida. She also was questioned by LE about her health and use of medications in one of the first videotaped interviews of her and LE and she denied any medical condition.

Anyway I`m glad you`re doing so well and thanks for correcting me!

BBM - Me, too...I feel it was another "half-truth" told to garner sympathy, or was drug/alcohol induced.

PS - I was told that I would have to give up my driver's license if I continued to have the seizures. Certainly seems it would be a nationwide requirement, if only for the safety of others on the road. Luckily, I never had to take meds and mine were few & far between. 6-7 from age 13 - 35 (gulp - that means 16+ years since last one!!) and seemed to mostly be brought on by stress (although not all). Thanks, too, for the well wishes. :blowkiss:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/59182780/Discovery-Pt-1-11022010
Page 125 - 127, letter from Cindy, (mailing envelope at page 124)

"7-21-10

Dear Casey,

You looked so beautiful last Thursday. Your hair is so long & pretty. As much as I hated being on the witness stand, I was grateful for the opportunity to look at your face for more than a brief moment. I know Lee felt the same way. Both he & Mal have missed you so much. I'm sorry that you have to continue to be put through all of this. I have never given up on you. My faith in you and God has continued to grow every day. I see your strength and committment (sic) to fight for your freedom and for Caylee. When spring comes and your trial is over we will find her together. I continue to seek her and continue to have hope that we will all be reunited soon. I need you to continue to stay focused and strong. Don't let all of the games that the states atty's office and Mark NeJame or anyone else is playing get to you. In the end they will all have to face up to what they are doing. All their twisting of the truth and purposely leaving out statements or evidence will eventually bite them in the rear. I know that when the trial comes your team will blow all of their theories and lack of evidence up in their faces.

Side note Horace just crapped on the livingroom floor. I just saw him do it. I've been blaming the dogs. What in the world has gotten into him? That's the 3rd time in the last wk. I truly thought it was (taker?). Anyway your cat is so spoiled. He is getting old though. He knows I'm mad at him now. He's sitting on the back of the recliner staring at me. I'm sitting on the couch writing to you.

Well I have to tell you, your mother is still a bit of a daredevil. We went to Tennessee 2 wks ago with Donna's family. Her sister lives in Chattanooga. The mountains there are so beautiful. Anyway, her house is on a hill and the driveway is extremely long & steep. Well there was this turtle riding toy and I had to try it out. Needless to say it went fast and I when I tried to stop I flew in the air and landed on my left hip and took a chunk of skin off my right elbow. Thank God I had jeans on or I wouldn't have had any meat on my thigh either. I ended up with a softball size lump and a football size bruise on my thigh. Still hurts like a son of a gun. Still swollen & bruised. My elbow is finally starting to fill in. - Thus I wore a sweater on Thurs. to court so someone couldn't say anything about it. Little miss witchypoo from Ch. 9 would have concockted (sic) one of her stupid stories.

I heard Chaney put her in her place the other day. I told her the same thing in Oct. 2008.

Sorry my side notes are taking me to talking about crap. At least Horace's was funny and her's isn't.

I'm sorry this is short. I'm kinda tired. Hope you're feeling ok.

I love you and you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Always and forever,

love mom"

Side note: I am originally from Chattanooga and I was home visiting my mom around the same time she was there. I would have LOVED to have had a run in......

End side note :)

Wow is that story about Casey's cat ironic. Seems like Cindy can't blame the right parties about Caylee's death she also can't even blame the right animal for making a mess! Priceless analogy. And not too far off on real life events.

Who in the heck can't tell the difference between their own dogs and cat's poop? :dance:

When I read the sidenote from CA, I swear I thought she was talking about our Horace for about 1.5 seconds. Then I remembered the cat. I laughed at myself. LOL

BBM - Me, too...I feel it was another "half-truth" told to garner sympathy, or was drug/alcohol induced.

PS - I was told that I would have to give up my driver's license if I continued to have the seizures. Certainly seems it would be a nationwide requirement, if only for the safety of others on the road. Luckily, I never had to take meds and mine were few & far between. 6-7 from age 13 - 35 (gulp - that means 16+ years since last one!!) and seemed to mostly be brought on by stress (although not all). Thanks, too, for the well wishes. :blowkiss:
It`s 6 months seizure free here and we`re the same exact age if I`m doing my math correctly lol!!

These are not letters to KC, they are letters to the potential jury pool, and despite all the protestations about privacy were specifically written with that audience in mind. Unfortunately the author has wildly underestimated the cognitive abilities of her audience.

Also, I don't know why but that ghastly prison hair, 'so long and pretty', gives me the same kind of creeps that I get from people with long fingernails they've been growing for years on end.

Ahhh miss plum you beat me to it. IMO she knows they will be released to the media thus the crapola she writes. IMO she is NOT delusional, crazy or in denial, she knows exactly what she is doing. It absolutely burns my can that she does that and gets away with it when she needs to be sitting in a cell of her own.
People also wonder why Mallory is still around and IMOO she is much like them or she has no self worth or maybe even a little of both. I could see her staying around if Lee would man up and stand for HIS neice, but that hasn't and will not happen. Again JMO but birds of a feather IYKWIM.
Sorry I hadn't meant to turn my post into a rant.

Geeze, Ynot!!! I had just gathered my composure after reading Reagan's post... and then I read yours!!!!

Rug-bombs!!! :rolling:

You know... I just had a thought just now. Cindy KNEW the public would read this letter... What the heck did she think we would think about her telling KC that Horace crapped on her floor??? LOL

BBM. Yup. The stinky burst pipe carpet is her new version of pizza in the trunk. Trying to show that even potable water can make something stinky if it's allowed to sit.

Makes me wonder how on Earth this guy Mort can ethically be searching(?) for Caylee after she is dead and cremated. Wasn't there DNA evidence that showed it was in fact Caylee's body? This is sickening.

Hah! You referred to Mort and ethics in the same sentence....you had me going for a minute!

:rolling:

And now you see why Baez does not want them visiting ICA. She can't control herself. She knows this is for public consumption so she can taint the jury pool. She needs help, someone in that family should firmly suggest she get help. I can see when a guilty verdict is reached, CA will go instantly into meltdown mode, have a serious emotional breakdown. My beleif is she's setting herself up to fail miserably.

If she truly loves ICA she should demand she take responsibility for her actions and plead with the court to go lenient or better yet, change her verdict to guilty and save her own life. No one else can but ICA, if the prosecution will go along with a LWOP...

My heart continues to ache for Caylee and what her last moments alive might have been like. My anger gets increased each time I see what CA is up to. If she loved Caylee as she claims to have, why not be that precious childs voice? Betrayal runs deep for this family. Once the word betrayal is used, CA has to change that no matter what! ICA knows how to get them on her side, she knows the lengths her mother will go to but is she willing to sit in a prison cell as well?? We shall see if they too come under arrest for their part in obstucting justice...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Thanks to Gnatcatcher for typing out the letter. I have a hard time reading cindys chicken scratch.
I'm still cracking up about the cat crapping on the floor. Good for him!

Yes, the cat was funny (my cat has taken to pooping in my sink-yuck, disinfect, scrub, disinfect-with her fresh litter box only a few feet away, that little $%#@&)...anyway...the funnier story has to be CA's wild turtle ride! It would be funny if it were anyone, but grandma He-Man launched from a toy turtle is material for AFV.

And seriously, not a nasty pick at her, seriously, seriously thinking as one woman wanting to pick-up another and dust her off...can MP not find another man? Why oh why would any woman deal with this, think she is only worthy of this? Her relationship with LA is not the love that long-term/married couples have, can't be, or if she thinks it is, I can tell her with assuredness, if she marries him it will not last-not because of LA, but because her own perceptions stink! You can't have an adult love relationship with this kind of stuff there-and she goes above and beyond her own fiance as far as kissing CA and KC's hienies....I don't get it, IMO a woman ready to be a wife would pull her man away from this mess, not lead him to it.

Yes, the cat was funny (my cat has taken to pooping in my sink-yuck, disinfect, scrub, disinfect-with her fresh litter box only a few feet away, that little $%#@&)...anyway...the funnier story has to be CA's wild turtle ride! It would be funny if it were anyone, but grandma He-Man launched from a toy turtle is material for AFV.

And seriously, not a nasty pick at her, seriously, seriously thinking as one woman wanting to pick-up another and dust her off...can MP not find another man? Why oh why would any woman deal with this, think she is only worthy of this? Her relationship with LA is not the love that long-term/married couples have, can't be, or if she thinks it is, I can tell her with assuredness, if she marries him it will not last-not because of LA, but because her own perceptions stink! You can't have an adult love relationship with this kind of stuff there-and she goes above and beyond her own fiance as far as kissing CA and KC's hienies....I don't get it, IMO a woman ready to be a wife would pull her man away from this mess, not lead him to it.

BBM

O/T: You could try sprinkling black or red pepper in your sink. Cats don't like it and will avoid it. I have to do this underneath our Xmas tree after our cat kept climbing in it one year and knocked it over.

Back on topic, I know what you mean about MP, but I've found a lot of times people in this situation can't see the forest for the trees. I feel the same way about CA and GA. I wonder how much of CA's personality is related to living with GA all these years, and how IMO half a house and some alimony is a small price to pay to get away from all that and start over.

What I don't understand since Cindy knew the public would see these..Why did she say when her cat died he an Caylee would be in heaven together ...Wow Cindy that is admitting she is dead..what is it..you can't have it both ways..

What I don't understand since Cindy knew the public would see these..Why did she say when her cat died he an Caylee would be in heaven together ...Wow Cindy that is admitting she is dead..what is it..you can't have it both ways..

Proof Cindy is as sick as KC...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The cat crap is on the carpet.

Forget "the writing is on the wall." :slap:

:cat:

Who in the heck can't tell the difference between their own dogs and cat's poop? :dance:

Zoomom... that's a hoot!! I have two dogs and two cats... and I can even tell the difference between each dog and each cat!! Wonder what that says about me???? :waitasec:

BBM: Maybe she is working on it. We have not seen LA in court other than when they sent him a subpoena. Don't forget CA is LA's mother and I would say he wants to stay neutral at this point in time. He is the only one who is taking his attorney's advice. You have to give him that. jmo

I noticed in SP's letters she claims GA had no formal education but if you look at his employment application he has a BA and graduated from Youngstown State Univ. He spent 10 years in LE. I think the fact that CA made him quit the police department was not a good decision for GA. Nothing worse than asking a police officer to resign when they feel this is their calling. So what types of jobs did GA go after, security because he still longed for his old job and nothing will satisfy that hunger when they have it. He was smart enough to do other things but kept going back to the security positions. It is sad that he did not stick to his guns...no pun intended, and tell CA he was going to get back into the work he loved. You can see it in his interviews with LE but CA has the upper hand, always. Looking back CA will see all the lives she has ruined by being so controling that no one, no one would dare say no to you. She needs counseling big time. jmo

I love how CA is so worried about identity theft when she lives with someone that did it all the time to her and everyone else she could find personal checks on. Much less the credit card abuse on her mom and who has a clue who else. I wonder if she was a shoplifter? How did she make do when times were hard and dear ole CA had cut her off.

I have tried to read through the whole thread, and do not believe I have found the answer to this question. Mod's please forgive and delete if I am being repetitive.

In Mallories letter to Casey (postmarked Feb 9, 2010), page 15057 in the doc dump, Mallorie writes:

One last thing ... not this last Christmas we just had, but the Christmas before that, Lee and I decided not to give each other presents but just do cards/letters to each other. When Lee handed me his letter, he also handed me a letter you had written to him. When I tried to give it back, as I thought he had given this to me in error, he said, "No. Read it. It's part of my letter." I'm sure you know where this is going ... the letter he handed me from you was a letter you had written to him about me. It was beautiful, Casey. I began to cry uncontrollably before I even got to the 3rd sentence. Obviously, I gave that letter back to him when I was done as it was from you to him. But I appreciated that he wanted to share it with me to let me know how much I mean to him, which included how much I mean to you. I am so happy he decided to share that with I me and even more so that you decided to share that with him. Thank you for that. It was one of the most memorable moments in my life and I feel so lucky to be so loved by you and your family.

So in the Christmas of 2008 after they found little Caylee's body, Lee has a letter he received from ICA or a letter she wrote prior to becoming ICA. Given how her brother spent so much time sexually harassing her and how much time she spent away from him and family, I am dumfounded to believe it was before her arrest. So would this be proof that JB was passing notes from ICA to the family?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back