Levi Page Show 2/14/10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed during the interview AH didn't want to be pinned down on the hours of rc's works concerning PDM and their police concerning talking about rc's hours. But I feel Levi got some very good info. AH DID say the normal hours were 4 to midnight...we got something...thank goodness.

I truly enjoyed last night's show.

We also found out that rc called misty way, way more than the 20+ calls his attorney alluded to.

He must have been in an altered state to jam a phone like this. Was he drunk? High? or was this his normal behavior?

You know, what bugs me is that TN and RC both sat on TV and stated clearly misty was home and they had no reason to think otherwise. TN knew rc called....it's on her calling plan..and don't think she didn't check it. She is a control freak, she checked it. So this puts rc high up on the LE hinky meter.

Furthermore, it took rc till August to go in and explain those calls. He and Shoey went together to FDLE.

I noticed during the interview AH didn't want to be pinned down on the hours of rc's works concerning PDM and their police concerning talking about rc's hours. But I feel Levi got some very good info.

I truly enjoyed last night's show.

ITA, whips. The very fact that this question is so obviously dodged by media and LE is the answer, imo.

My hat's off to you, Levi. thx!

Yep, LF...we have really learned at lot, thanks to Levi. Now that LP is there, if he can shake some trees, it won't be long.

I will never forget how LP knew about the video the P.I.s had and they filmed the exact location where Caylee was found He informed LE...imo..he broke it wide open.

Has it been verified that rc did not stop at the store near San Mateo?

How did we find out he drove past Satsuma to go the store? Where was it located?

Levi may need to verify with AH what store it was. Or has this been done?
It was from locals at the time wondering why he would pass Buffalo Bluff to go to the store. I don't know that it has been verified, just one of those things that stuck in my mind because it wasn't logical. Much like the rest of the main players actions.

With these new and confirmed pieces of info, it is time for me to re-adjust a theory.

LE has never verified or denied anything about rc. rc doesn't put himself "out there" for scrutiny.

We also found out that rc called misty way, way more than the 20+ calls his attorney alluded to.

He must have been in an altered state to jam a phone like this. Was he drunk? High? or was this his normal behavior?

You know, what bugs me is that TN and RC both sat on TV and stated clearly misty was home and they had no reason to think otherwise. TN knew rc called....it's on her calling plan..and don't think she didn't check it. She is a control freak, she checked it. So this puts rc high up on the LE hinky meter.

Furthermore, it took rc till August to go in and explain those calls. He and Shoey went together to FDLE.

Whisperer, how do we know this is true? Has someone seen his cell phone records, or are we accepting hearsay as truth?

Man I wish someone would be arrested concerning HaLeigh so we could see some LE pics, and records, recordings, etc......

ETA; Rc's cell phone is paid for by TN, is that what you mean?

Has it been verified that rc did not stop at the store near San Mateo?

How did we find out he drove past Satsuma to go the store? Where was it located?

Levi may need to verify with AH what store it was. Or has this been done?

I believe GER can probably answer this for you Whisperer. I remember a discussion on the scanner thread as to which stores would be open at what times. I think we concluded that he most likely stopped at the one nearer to East Palatka on 17, based on time. Don't hold me to this but I believe that was the way it would have worked if true the time is around 310 or 315 am. This one is open 24 hours - the others in the vicinity including San Mateo are not. Check with GER.

Well wouldn't that one in E. Palatka also be on his way home from work?

Whisperer, how do we know this is true? Has someone seen his cell phone records, or are we accepting hearsay as truth?

Man I wish someone would be arrested concerning HaLeigh so we could see some LE pics, and records, recordings, etc......

ETA; Rc's cell phone is paid for by TN, is that what you mean?

Concerning his calls to Misty, I was going by what was said on the show last night. I combined that with what Shoemaker said (20+ calls) and figured Shoemaker was minimizing and there were likely more than 20.

At the beginning of the case, I looked up the phones and they were all under the same plan. I just assumed tn was paying for it...makes sense to me too.

Well wouldn't that one in E. Palatka also be on his way home from work?

One of our very active members posted a phone # and the name of who was werking at that store [the night of her post] back in August, I believe it was. "Mary."

It was during a "discussion" re: how late you can buy beer in Putnam County.

I think the phone # showed up in a reverse search as being on Hwy 20, may have been at the intersection w/Reid St [a.k.a. Hwy 100 & Hwy 17 thru business district of Palatka.]

Now, whether the person who posted it was being for-real and not just pulling our leg, I don't know.

One of our very active members posted a phone # and the name of who was werking at that store [the night of her post] back in August, I believe it was. "Mary."

It was during a "discussion" re: how late you can buy beer in Putnam County.

I think the phone # showed up in a reverse search as being on Hwy 20, may have been at the intersection w/Reid St [a.k.a. Hwy 100 & Hwy 17 thru business district of Palatka.]

Now, whether the person who posted it was being for-real and not just pulling our leg, I don't know.
I've been slogging through the old posts and I haven't come across the original information, but I did gather that Concerned Papa did some research and also that Stormy might also know. I haven't found it yet but I'm still trying. Did LE ever name the specific store?

It was from locals at the time wondering why he would pass Buffalo Bluff to go to the store. I don't know that it has been verified, just one of those things that stuck in my mind because it wasn't logical. Much like the rest of the main players actions.

I have been almost home at times then realized I need to grab some milk or tp and so have to go backtrack to buy them. Just a thought.

You know, Levi might be able to get Hank to come on the show. He's (Levi) got that southern charm, he is nice and non-threatening. Maybe he could offer gas money LOL if that is legal. Or phone minutes actually. I forget they are not all in the same room.

That would be something!

Well, now we don't know if he was coming home from work or just left the house to go to the store.

Since this was the store that was open 24hr., we can't lock in or assume anything except the time and the purchase.

I have been almost home at times then realized I need to grab some milk or tp and so have to go backtrack to buy them. Just a thought.

You know, Levi might be able to get Hank to come on the show. He's (Levi) got that southern charm, he is nice and non-threatening. Maybe he could offer gas money LOL if that is legal. Or phone minutes actually. I forget they are not all in the same room.

That would be something!

Good idea Gracenote. I too would like to hear from Hank. In the recent tapes released he seems to be the only one to address the issue of Haleigh's disappearance, advising Misty to tell what she knows and even saying things would less difficult for his children if the Haleigh problem would be cleared up. jmo

I don't understand...?
Do Ron's unanswered calls to Misty show up on TN's calling plan?
Did he call Misty's cell phone?
IMO Ron's calls confirmed that Misty didn't answer her cell phone but nothing about where she was while not answering, not without the ping information.
Whether she was too mad or too tired to answer her phone, had a dead battery or had muted her phone to get some sleep she could have done it at home as easily as anywhere else.

Where did Levi's guests get their information about the number of Ron's calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme