Levi Page Show 2/14/10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow guys, I missed so many questions you all wanted me to ask. I didn't check in here before the show, I will next time!

Levi

Maybe Hank and LP had a really good talk and are agreeing that the truth needs to come out and are willing to try and get to that truth. I don't think the cussing and carrying on about NG is that big a deal, but it did seem to me that Lisa and Hank are both encouraging Misty to tell what she knows. They have mentioned Haleigh quite a bit in their jail conversations.

If the "truth" is going to get more charges on one or both of his adult children, then I doubt Hank will want that to come out.

Imo, they aren't as obvious as TN is, but the game is the same.

If Hank knows what happened, and after a year, and being the only one who hasn't told the public anything negative about any of his kids, don't you think one or the other would have confided in him?

So let him start by going on Levi's show, and telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, then maybe we'll get to what really happened.

Hank Sr knows more than he's telling too! moo

LP: van owned by Lindsy and borrowed by Timmy, van was moved and had scratches, nobody owns up to driving the van that night

I think we know that the van was at Timmy/Chelsea's house after the 911 call, and that they drove it over to buffalo bluff when they got the call HaLeigh was missing, or did I just assume that last part.

We also have witnesses that saw Misty driving it in the afternoon to pick up HaLeigh at the bus stop, and these same witnesses say she drove away from the bluff, not to Green Ave, is that correct? So was she taking them all out for ice cream?

I don't get the whole picking the kids up in an auto in the first place. It wasn't that far to walk, especially to 116 Tyler, which is likely where HaLeigh and Jr were often anyway, as I can't even imagine Misty hanging out on Green with just her and the kids day after day. No, Lindsey's house was home. Green is where they were when RC was with them.

I imagine HaLeigh and Jr played with, and ate dinner/supper with Tommy's kids on a daily basis, and went home when it was bedtime. Misty may have been able to come and go as she pleased leaving the kids there for whoever else to watch. Just be back by bedtime so the kids wouldn't have to be woken up to get them home. I wonder how many times Misty didn't make it home, and so one of the adults would take the kids home, and settle them into bed, throw a movie in. Yep, that's how I think life was day to day on buffalo bluff. jmooc

So who took them home that day?
Joe had been in the house at some point, stole a gun some say.
Who usually took them home, if thats how they lived? Lisa, Tommy, Hank Sr?

Was Lindsey working, if yes, what was her schedule that night?

Things were different b/c Hank Sr was in the hospital. Misty had to take care of the kids herself. Everyone was busy.

What kind of auto did Timmy and Chelsea drive at the time?
Why was the van at their house?
Didn't Chelsea say the van belonged to Misty? Didn't Misty also say that?

Did they really have a drywall business? Is it possible to get tax records of that business?

When did they all become addicts?

Questions from me for any Croslin on your show Levi. tia

I think you are correct about your idea of the Cummings/croslin family life.

Timmy and Chelsea had just bought a car that weekend and Hank jr. used it and crashed. So Tommy was letting Chelsea use his mini-van.

The video you saw with Chelsea and the van was edited/spliced and it gave everyone the impression that the van was misty's.

So what I learned from last night's show is that RC was able to leave PDM during a shift without being detected. According to the guest (AH?) a co-worker said he had done it in the past.

So what I learned from last night's show is that RC was able to leave PDM during a shift without being detected. According to the guest (AH?) a co-worker said he had done it in the past.

Stupid question but here goes,

if his leaving wasn't detected, how do they know he had done it?

Stupid question but here goes,

if his leaving wasn't detected, how do they know he had done it?

I assume they meant that it went undetected by PDM management. I would also assume co-workers might have known and also might have covered for him on previous occasions.

Oh, I see, thanks.

If true, I wonder if it was common practice among the employees to cover for mates who skipped boring jobs occasionally or if he got special treatment from his colleagues. He had worked there for just a short time and I wouldn't think there was time to form lasting friendship and solidarity.

The biggest part for me is that the hours were 3:30 to midnight. This is what the locals have told us before. It also makes sense because misty was always the one who picked up the children at the bus stop because rc had already left for work.

Now, the question is.....Did he really work overtime on Feb9? PDM will not comment. Do the fact they won't comment, I am going to take that as a "NO". Locals have told us that overtime is seasonal and planned. We just needed confirmation on the locals input.

So at the very least rc was already late for work since he told us he picked Haleigh up. It amazes me that he would lie by something that is so verticiable....yet he does. Now we need to know what time he really left for work and what was he really doing.

Speculation on my part buy I think he is covered by misty and AS up till 8:00pm. I can guess and say he went to work after that and probably not in any condition to work. With his temper and need to control and not finding misty home and not speaking to him, he would have imploded, imo. Co-workers, if not mgt, could have seen his behavior and dismissed him. It is possible he left work and left his cell there, did what he had to do at the home and head back to work, pick up his phone and go off to the grocery store.

I always thought it was misty who harmed Haleigh. I thought she may have drowned her, then told rc it was an accident and he went in cover mode, thinking it would look bad for him. But the way these two stick together in their little drama games, she went with him to hide Haleigh. He may have met up with other family members and she waited in the car....without a cell phone.

She arrived home...ran to her cell phone and started calling people. This was verified by the next door neighbor ,Judy, who heard misty talking, yelling and pacing at 3:00am.

Eiither rc harmed the baby and she is covering.
Or misty harmed the baby and he is covering.

Ron would rather be a big time drug dealer in prison than a child murderer, so he is never going to talk unless it is to blame the entire crime on her.

Misty would rather not talk because she feels a conncection with her "Ronald"....some unknow weird loyalty she developed because it was non-existent before him.

and finally, my biggest fear is that it will come down to a he-said, she-said and we will never know.

This area of the country is so different from anything I have encountered. Brothers, sisters, mothers, gma's, all filing lawsuits on their families and each other. They call LE when somebody calls them a bad name..even. Unfreakenbeleivable! They think nothing of calling the cops on anyone for anything. Yet a child goes missing and they don't know how to dial the d#$#m phone...or whine like infants instead of helping LE.

.........Done with Rant...couldn't help myself....fingers were flying!

Getting back to the blue van. Now they say misty drove it at 3:30 to pick up children. She did not go back to the trailer.

Chelsea claims she used the van to take Lisa C to visit Hank in Gainsville Hospital. If I am correct that would leave misty watching 7 kids....unless Hank jr and Timmy didn't go...but I would thnk they would want to see their father. Did they drop misty off at green lane with all the kids and head up till Gainsville? Then return and tommy took the kids and the van back to Crescent City. I have a question was Timmy and chelsea still living in Crescent City when this happened? Or had they moved to Satsuma near Tommy.

The reversal would be misty watched all the kids at chelsea's and when they returned, Tommy drove the van back to his house and dropped off misty and the kids wanted to play.

These two are starting to adjust to prison. I heard misty say that rc should go to mental health like she did. That will keep them calm. Having worked with this exact thing, they hit up mental health all day and night. They learn very quickly how to work the system.

Whisperer have you ever considered that RC went to the house before he went to the convenience store? IIRC the store was past his house and locals were wondering why he didn't stop at the store that was on his way home from PDM. This would give him a window of opportunity to brick the door and have Misty call 911 before he got home. Which she didn't do.

Getting back to the blue van. Now they say misty drove it at 3:30 to pick up children. She did not go back to the trailer.

Chelsea claims she used the van to take Lisa C to visit Hank in Gainsville Hospital. If I am correct that would leave misty watching 7 kids....unless Hank jr and Timmy didn't go...but I would thnk they would want to see their father. Did they drop misty off at green lane with all the kids and head up till Gainsville? Then return and tommy took the kids and the van back to Crescent City. I have a question was Timmy and chelsea still living in Crescent City when this happened? Or had they moved to Satsuma near Tommy.

The reversal would be misty watched all the kids at chelsea's and when they returned, Tommy drove the van back to his house and dropped off misty and the kids wanted to play.

These two are starting to adjust to prison. I heard misty say that rc should go to mental health like she did. That will keep them calm. Having worked with this exact thing, they hit up mental health all day and night. They learn very quickly how to work the system.

Wasn't it also reported Misty was driving in the opposite direction of either Green OR Tyler... not sure if this helps but it doesn't sound like MC was on her way to watch kids over at Tommy's... :waitasec:

:parrot:

Whisperer have you ever considered that RC went to the house before he went to the convenience store? IIRC the store was past his house and locals were wondering why he didn't stop at the store that was on his way home from PDM. This would give him a window of opportunity to brick the door and have Misty call 911 before he got home. Which she didn't do.

Not whips lol but FWIW I for one believe this... :twocents:

:parrot:

Dare I say this....

Misty says she....

Came in.....
Saw the light on in the kitchen
Saw the back door open

Went into the bedroom &
saw Haleigh missing.

Who's "AD"

TIA

"AD" is the person who is heard talking to Ron in one of his videos. She is a friend of some sort. You can listen to Levi's show to learn her name, but we are not posting her name here as she has nothing to do with Haleigh going missing. :)

Has it been verified that rc did not stop at the store near San Mateo?

How did we find out he drove past Satsuma to go the store? Where was it located?

Levi may need to verify with AH what store it was. Or has this been done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member