Levi Page Show 2/14/10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know where we are supposed to post now?

This lady doesn't seem very familiar with the investigation of Natalie's disappearance and the problems with the Aruban officials.
did she just say Natalie was there on a collage scholarship? Yikes

Seems like it.

Night everyone!

Thanks again Levi.

I agree with you about Timmy...it is said she CALLED him...BUT...and its a big but-- Tommy was apparently also called by Ron-- I would give my eye teeth to get those dang phone records...:banghead: There is something in those records that would help us solve this case.....

Timmy, Tommy, no Timmy, no Tommy. It sounds a lot like me the first week of this case. Then people started calling Tommy, Hank. Then there was Hank Jr. and then Hank Sr. It has been confusing a bit.:waitasec:

Where in the world does LP get his info from? That whole story he told about Tommy coming forward after 10 months, Misty calling Tommy (no she called Timmy!), the three houses being close together, etc. was so contradictory to the facts as we know them. Next, I'd imagine we'll start hearing about daisy chains and other such nonsense. :banghead:

Timmy, Tommy, no Timmy, no Tommy. It sounds a lot like me the first week of this case. Then people started calling Tommy, Hank. Then there was Hank Jr. and then Hank Sr. It has been confusing a bit.:waitasec:

confusing it has been...but Timmy has never been a target or Misty...makes me wonder why...:crazy:

Does anybody know where we are supposed to post now?

The Levi threads are left open. Members come back to listen to his podcasts even days after the live show, so we don't close the threads.

I agree with you about Timmy...it is said she CALLED him...BUT...and its a big but-- Tommy was apparently also called by Ron-- I would give my eye teeth to get those dang phone records...:banghead: There is something in those records that would help us solve this case.....

Yep - there was something in those records that got LE to foot the bill for a trip to Mass to question both Timmy and Chelsea again.

You are right - Misty has never pointed a finger at Timmy, unlike everyone else. There is a reason IMO. you don't point fingers at someone who may have helped you get rid of a little body and you don't squeal on that person for burglaries when you get arrested or take sides against them and help put headless rats in their mailbox.

Where in the world does LP get his info from? That whole story he told about Tommy coming forward after 10 months, Misty calling Tommy (no she called Timmy!), the three houses being close together, etc. was so contradictory to the facts as we know them. Next, I'd imagine we'll start hearing about daisy chains and other such nonsense. :banghead:

I'm gonna guess AH if there is any truth to the calls we heard..(on jailhouse tapes)

confusing it has been...but Timmy has never been a target or Misty...makes me wonder why...:crazy:

That is one thing that I believe that Misty would not agree with, that being pinning blame on Timmy. I can't see TN and Ron convincing Misty to cast suspicion on Timmy. Now, Tommy, Misty wouldn't hesitate to point the finger at him. Timmy wasted no time to get the heck out of Dodge. I think Timmy knows everything that Misty knows.

Yep - there was something in those records that got LE to foot the bill for a trip to Mass to question both Timmy and Chelsea again.

You are right - Misty has never pointed a finger at Timmy, unlike everyone else. There is a reason IMO.

Charlie...this is what makes me NUTZ...the van comes into play with Timmy and Chelsea...If Misty did pick up Haleigh and RC was down by Timmy...it's literally neverending...but I do feel that LE has interviewed enough neighbors and looked at any traffic cams etc to get a sense of where they traveled and, more, importantly, WHEN....JMO

That is one thing that I believe that Misty would not agree with, that being pinning blame on Timmy. I can't see TN and Ron convincing Misty to cast suspicion on Timmy. Now, Tommy, Misty wouldn't hesitate to point the finger at him. Timmy wasted no time to get the heck out of Dodge. I think Timmy knows everything that Misty knows.

Me too, and Misty knows more than she is saying.

I'm glad they brought out the van issue. I'd heard so many things about the van that I'd gotten lost in what was going on with it. My hinky meter went through the top of my flying saucer when I heard about that!

A judge-in-training is very powerful? [IDK, j/c. If he was powerful, wouldn't he have been a full judge?]

On those small islands his position would be very powerful. IMO, it would be simple for him to persuade the low ranking police officers to stall and hinder the investigation.

I'm glad they brought out the van issue. I'd heard so many things about the van that I'd gotten lost in what was going on with it. My hinky meter went through the top of my flying saucer when I heard about that!

It would be nice to know if Joe's fingerprints were on that steering wheel of the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme