Levi Page Show 2/14/10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP saying van owned by HC2's wife Lindsey borrowed by Timmy/Chelsea who the next day said it had been moved (and scratched). But no one wants to own up to who drove it but it was JO who was staying there.

:parrot:

LP: van owned by Lindsy and borrowed by Timmy, van was moved and had scratches, nobody owns up to driving the van that night

Lenny talking about van owned by Lindsy & saying van was moved that night, and scratches on the side. Feds took the van for a couple of months. Lenny says it was Joe Overstreet that moved the van. (no idea if that is LP's opinion or Feds Opinion)

Talking about confirming RC work hours and the amount of times he called MC. Says that he called her MANY more times than reported.

Moving on to Natalie Holloway story, now.

well, I didn't hear LP give up make & model of Hank's new wheels did you?

A judge-in-training is very powerful? [IDK, j/c. If he was powerful, wouldn't he have been a full judge?]

Thanks Levi. Great job again.

OT a bit... I was surprised to hear that Papa Van de Slout(?) passed away. From day one my gut feeling was that he helped his Son that night.

so many questions, so little time.

they do like to rehash the old hash, tho - AH likes to tell the old war stories.

sometimes listening to AH is like listening to a rock. Old news only. I'm wondering if he's no longer buddies with some of these folks anymore. Maybe Lindsy still, but I imagine Tommy (and likely his lawyer) told her to shut up.

Who is Tommy's lawyer anyhoo?

Also they were talking about RC stopping at the store for peanuts and a tall beer, discussing that if RC was SO worried about her not answering his calls then why did he stop off for these items? hmmmm..

well, I didn't hear LP give up make & model of Hank's new wheels did you?

May also be their home for now - Lindsy's gone and Hank and Lisa have moved out. There isn't any other family there to help them out and Timmy can't feed and house the whole lot.

They are right it took Tommy a while to say something but they are totally wrong about Misty calling Tommy that evening - it was Timmy she called not Tommy. Why do they think LE went all the way to Mass to talk to Timmy and Chelsea - it was because Misty called Timmy the night Haleigh went missing. I fail to understand, that with the few facts we do have, the talking heads can't even keep those few facts straight. Godd goobers sakes - what is wrong with them.

LP is also wrong about the three houses being together - Timmy and Chelsea lived in Pomona Park - not in the area of Tyler and Green Lane. Some PI he is is all I can say.

The media links upstairs clarify who Misty called that night - it wasn't Tommy. End of August early September.

I agree with you about Timmy...it is said she CALLED him...BUT...and its a big but-- Tommy was apparently also called by Ron-- I would give my eye teeth to get those dang phone records...:banghead: There is something in those records that would help us solve this case.....

This lady doesn't seem very familiar with the investigation of Natalie's disappearance and the problems with the Aruban officials.

so many questions, so little time.

they do like to rehash the old hash, tho - AH likes to tell the old war stories.

sometimes listening to AH is like listening to a rock. Old news only. I'm wondering if he's no longer buddies with some of these folks anymore. Maybe Lindsy still, but I imagine Tommy (and likely his lawyer) told her to shut up.

Who is Tommy's lawyer anyhoo?

In one tape Tommy and Lindsy had a conversation about that,.........it went like "who's on second".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme