Levi Page Show 2/6/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly there was a six-year old girl who had talked to Haleigh and said someone called Larry has her. Ron mentioned getting her back for $35.000 and was promised a check for that sum, but Haleigh wasn't found. Just some BS.

Right, thank you Donjeta. This was one of those rumors that got legs, got all changed over time, and never had any truth to it. That happens a lot in this case. You can read the threads and watch it happen LOL

Re: Tommy, if he hurt Haleigh, Misty would not have continued to cover for him. She did her best to throw him under the bus long ago. Remember the Voice Lie Detector thingy? Also, Ron would have done more than put a rat in his mail box. No I do not think Tommy harmed Haleigh but I think he knows who did.

There are some scenarios where Tommy could have been left home with the kids or really found them alone and Misty is covering for him, not being sure what happened.

Re: Tommy, if he hurt Haleigh, Misty would not have continued to cover for him. She did her best to throw him under the bus long ago. Remember the Voice Lie Detector thingy? Also, Ron would have done more than put a rat in his mail box. No I do not think Tommy harmed Haleigh but I think he knows who did.

I agree with you....what has me stumped is, why on earth would he continue to cover for Misty when she keeps throwing him under the bus?( robbery and putting a RO on him) :waitasec:

We pray that on your next show we'll be discussing how thankful we are that Haleigh has been found! :blowkiss:

Levi, I am, currently listening to the show and the money that LP mentioned was the $35,000.00 that Tim Miller had at the ready to give to Ron, based on something that Hank Croslin Sr., said that Ron told him. That is what LP was talking about and I have to applaud you for this show.

I just wanted to say thank you for doing one of the better show on this case.

Or Wisconsin.... Sorry:blushing:
It's Cdn money I'd have to offer. Deal is the accused needs to fugure out the exchange rate then 10% of that. Time up.
We could start a collection :twocents: though.

From a person who feels trafficking is a likely scenario, I also have to say that I don't believe if she was handed over to someone else they would keep her alive. There's been too much publicity about her to keep her alive. :(

Man, I hate saying I don't believe she is alive.

You would be surprised at how much money these underground child prostitution rings will pay for a beautiful little girl, and how well they can keep them hidden. They want to train them at a very young age for prostitution. The publicity won't bother them... they're so far underground, not even the FBI can find them. There are very wealthy people involved. And these children are usually sent to other countries. Remote places which are heavily guarded.
I've read some books and articles on this... it's super scary!
Not that I believe this is what happened to Haleigh... I pray to God it isn't... but if Ron and Misty owed some big shot drug dealer money, that drug dealer MIGHT know where he/she could get several thousand for selling a little girl. Payback.
I'm not buying it actually, but it is a remote possibility nonetheless.

Great show Levi! I listened twice:clap:
I've got to say that I think LP is wrong about drug dealers holding Haleigh waiting to be payed some large debt. Children cost money- or was the cost of food, lodging and constant supervision going to be added to RC's bill.

On Melinda Duckett, I agree with the Donna that Melinda killed Trenton as evidenced by her disposing of everything that was his including the ultrasound picture. During the NG interviews she was doing everything she could to avoid answering questions. At one point she even said that she was only working with the FBI and not the local LE but the FBI said not true. I am shocked about the *advertiser censored* though.

Melinda didn't have to answer questions to Nancy... Nancy was not the prosecutor in the case. She should have backed off. I agree that she didn't kill Melinda and maybe Melinda would have killed herself eventually anyway but that's not much comfort to her family, and it sure did put a halt on finding Trention, didn't it? Melinda might have eventually broke and admitted what she did with him, but good old Nancy just pushed her over the edge. Nancy might not have pulled the trigger but figuratively speaking she handed her the gun and the bullets. She had no business pushing her for answers... that wasn't her job! MOO, of course!

I agree with you, Gracenote. I don't think Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, other than he may know details that we all have been speculating about for a year. Like Misty not being home, and possibly knowing how Haleigh died. He may even have helped with the disposal, although I really doubt that he could have kept that a secret all this time. He also may know to what extent Ronald was involved in it and he's been threatened if he tells the truth.

I need to go back and listen to the show, just got caught up reading the thread.

In regards to the child trafficking for Haleigh I do not really believe this is what happened to her, with that being said one of my concerns would be with Haleighs Turner Syndrome without the approiate hormones and such she would not develop appropriately thus looking like a young child for a long time even as an adult...and we all know that this is what these perverts want.
I hated even typing that....

I agree with LP that Misty is more afraid of the people out of jail then she is LE ...

LP theory at the begining of the show is one theory I carry as well, about Ron ripping someone off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801