Levi Page Show 6/28 9 PM ET! RC may be on tonight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't care what all of the people who are blogging are saying. He knows what he did I know what he did. He didn't have a freaking problem when he was digging his nails into my back."
May just be me .... and every woman who has shared details w/me over 45 years .... but I have never heard another woman talk about a man digging his fingernails into her back??? Only the other way around.

I call b.s.
no_BS2.jpg

Yee haw!

Wowzers. First, she is lying about not getting any money - can you spell National Enquirer? And I do believe that either LDB or JA will "rip her to shreds" on the stand. Can you imagine if she gets fired up like this? My oh my.

Well JB, I guess another one bites the dust. Have to wonder if he's heard this.

JB seems to have no control over his own witnesses. He should have told her no IVs.

I do think there is a risk of hung jury due to #4. She doesn't want to judge and that's your sole job as a juror. She shouldn't have been on jury. I do however think she might agree with 2nd or Manslaughter. They might just split the baby on it. I would actually prefer jail to DP.

She said that she doesn't want to judge, she didn't say that she won't judge. One way or the other she's judging. If she agrees with the majority, then she's judged. If she doesn't agree with the majority, she has still judged. She just hasn't agreed with the others. Does that make sense?

So, although she doesn't want to judge, she will!

Yee haw!

Wowzers. First, she is lying about not getting any money - can you spell National Enquirer? And I do believe that either LDB or JA will "rip her to shreds" on the stand. Can you imagine if she gets fired up like this? My oh my.

Well JB, I guess another one bites the dust. Have to wonder if he's heard this.

I'd send him an e-mail but The Baez Law Firm website goes NOWHERE. Oops his bad :)

lol

:rocker:

I hate to admit this, but I believe RC/KH more (not 100%) after hearing this interview. I just don't think she would be so fired up if she wasn't telling truth about the affair, etc.
Not that I care if GA did have something going with her. (Huh? Did I say that? I hate infidelity) but I can give him a pass under the circumstances. He probably didn't know which way was up at that point.

The funniest part of this is...

oh never mind. :rolleyes:

She sounds scorned. I wonder if she fell in love with him and he rejected her advances. That would sting and making some money off it and dragging him through hell could make her feel better.

If he had an affair he would have admitted it. People have affairs all the time and in the middle of that dysfunction and sorrow people would understand it. Some might even find him more believable if he had said he was with her but he's held firm. I really don't think they slept together.

Sorry... but I kinda believe her. I didn't believe GA today on the stand and I believe her when she says she wants to be left alone and was subpoenaed and that's why she's still involved. I just wish she had more proof of the affair.
BUT, again as another poster mentioned.. it has nothing to do with ICA killing precious Caylee. It just brings (more) to light the dysfunctionality of the entire family.

Well I'm not here because I said I wasn't going to be - I have too much work/work to finish tonight but there are some bells ringing in my brain reminding me that River said in the beginning she was living with a man who was "away" or out of town or something who was paying her money to help her out and she was upset he was going to find out about this because he would be angry with her or something - I got the impression she said he wouldn't be supporting her anymore.

Is it just bells I am hearing or does any one else have a bit of a flashback about this.
And secondly, are we sure this isn't her sister imitating her again?

Two questions not meant to be the same subject - just random when I am this tired.

hmmmm......the woman who goes by an alias in order to hide her sordid past claims she "wanted no part of this." So who dragged her into it? Did someone go to her condo, pull her out kicking and screaming, and force her to spend so much time following George around from location to location? Did George stealthy follow her home to find out where she lives? No, that couldn't be, her complex has a guard on duty, no one gets in without an invite. Hmmm, again. I think the 'lady' doth protest too much. And didn't I read that River Krystal Cruise Holloway has a boyfriend who is supporting her? Seems to me that George is not the only one who has a problem being faithful. Oh...and what kind of woman becomes a man's mistress and pretends to befriend the wife, even taking her flowers once a week? AND what kind of conceit does it take for a woman to believe someone is talking about her when the use the words "perfect body" and "a 10?"

Where is Carly Simon when we need her?

IMO, GA was and is completely emasculated by CA, and it is quite possible that someone, anyone who listened to him and talked to him could bring about the context of his texts. That was a rock bottom point for GA, IMO. I don't necessarily fault him for it, don't agree but can't really fault him for his emotions during this time.

She sounds scorned. I wonder if she fell in love with him and he rejected her advances. That would sting and making some money off it and dragging him through hell could make her feel better.

If he had an affair he would have admitted it. People have affairs all the time and in the middle of that dysfunction and sorrow people would understand it. Some might even find him more believable if he had said he was with her but he's held firm. I really don't think they slept together.

Please don't ask me why I know things about middle aged men...:blushing: but considering the stress George was under - unless he was "medicated" i kinda doubt if he was capable of "sleeping" with anyone... :innocent:

Not that he would admit it if he is like most middle aged men.. :crazy:

For someone who doesn't want to be involved she sure does so a lot of IVs. It's another contradiction. This is why JB should control his witnesses and tell them to be quiet. They give more ammo to the State the more they talk.

I just cannot decide if I believe her or not about the extent of the affair. I don't believe that her expression of anger or outrage is necessarily an indication of the truth...on the other hand...GA's story of "comforting" a single woman is so inappropriate that I don't believe he's telling the "whole" story. BUT at the end of the day what does any of this have to do with ICA's guilt or innocence...even IF GA said to RC it was an accident I think he was only expressing his belief of what happened to Caylee while in ICA's custody, not anything he was involved in...GA having an affair with RC should not be a part of this trial...MOO

I thought at the beginning of GA's testimony, when JB asked him if he had an affair, GA said something along the lines of - ha, that is very funny. And he said it twice. That made it seem unbelievable to me. That kind of indicated he was lying. Yeah, I don't think he was being truthful. And inappropriate is exactly what I was thinking about the "comforting" her story. He seems immature, too....like all the A's. RC seems to have those problems, too....but maybe that's why they were attracted to one another....one reason, anyway.

Does anyone know if any of them...ESP. The parents are alcoholics? The dynamics of that family are very much like those of a family with a history of alcoholism. But I guess serious dysfunction could do the same thing. Maybe the one thing I agree with JB on - this is one hugely dysfunctional family.

Holly Hughes on doing a background check

(Paraphrased)

She basically said to me that she would need RC's SS# and legitimate reason for requesting it. Holly went onto to say that she thinks the prosecution already has it and ran it through and that you could bet on it that they'd use to impeach her.

hmmmm......the woman who goes by an alias in order to hide her sordid past claims she "wanted no part of this." So who dragged her into it? Did someone go to her condo, pull her out kicking and screaming, and force her to spend so much time following George around from location to location? Did George stealthy follow her home to find out where she lives? No, that couldn't be, her complex has a guard on duty, no one gets in without an invite. Hmmm, again. I think the 'lady' doth protest too much. And didn't I read that River Krystal Cruise Holloway has a boyfriend who is supporting her? Seems to me that George is not the only one who has a problem being faithful. Oh...and what kind of woman becomes a man's mistress and pretends to befriend the wife, even taking her flowers once a week? AND what kind of conceit does it take for a woman to believe someone is talking about her when the use the words "perfect body" and "a 10?"

Where is Carly Simon when we need her?

Chilly Wily! You have made my night - I actually remember watching her say that but since no one had brought it up - I thought I had fallen into a "mis-truthy" hole in the road..

Please don't ask me why I know things about middle aged men...:blushing: but considering the stress George was under - unless he was "medicated" i kinda doubt if he was capable of "sleeping" with anyone... :innocent:

Not that he would admit it if he is like most middle aged men.. :crazy:

there ya go.

That's the funny part for me too. :D

;)

Believe it or not, I'm with George. B/C at his age, the fingernailing under stress just ain't that reliable.

she has major (MAJOR) credibility issues.. not to mention why is she doing a media interview during the trial????

Yep, I don't believe GA or RC. Lying about some things, maybe not others. Not a good plan, George, if you want to be believable to the jury. And CA, too.....same lying patterns. Geez. These people?!?!

I thought at the beginning of GA's testimony, when JB asked him if he had an affair, GA said something along the lines of - ha, that is very funny. And he said it twice. That made it seem unbelievable to me. That kind of indicated he was lying. Yeah, I don't think he was being truthful. And inappropriate is exactly what I was thinking about the "comforting" her story. He seems immature, too....like all the A's. RC seems to have those problems, too....but maybe that's why they were attracted to one another....one reason, anyway.

Does anyone know if any of them...ESP. The parents are alcoholics? The dynamics of that family are very much like those of a family with a history of alcoholism. But I guess serious dysfunction could do the same thing. Maybe the one thing I agree with JB on - this is one hugely dysfunctional family.

Anthony word salad, as some here call it.

He didn't mean "funny". But that was the word that came to him.

He meant "ridiculous". Absolutely. ;)

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members