Life after Casey! How do you cope?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How do I cope? Okay, this is bad but I check the CNN website in hopes of bad news about her, whatever that may be. I know that is horrible. I guess, like the OJ trial, in time it will be easier to accept that this horrible injustice occurred.

How do I cope? Okay, this is bad but I check the CNN website in hopes of bad news about her, whatever that may be. I know that is horrible. I guess, like the OJ trial, in time it will be easier to accept that this horrible injustice occurred.
...and OJ eventually got his. I think Casey will always need to be looking over her shoulder. LE has a very long memory.

By patiently waiting for the Civil trial, hoping for Cindy to face perjury charges and the loss of her nursing license and job, and Jose's disbarment. Beyond that, venting! There are several people I've talked to in Calif, strangers, and even my husband who didn't follow the case who also think it's obvious Casey is Guilty! That gives me hope...
I'll still be here. I won't be told when to "move on"!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

my way of coping is remembering that casey believes the world revolves around her, that she is popular and all that crap. i know for me personally i refuse to let her win by letting it be about her, the fact that she got away with this. i chose to try to gear my disappointment in another direction. gear it towards helping finding other missing children and helping to get justice for them. to help make this petition "Caylee's Law" to be a reality. i'm trying to back away from anything that has to deal with casey or the anthony's.

I went from shock to anger to devastated to numb. I am drained. I believe all these cases are just as important as Caylee's justice. But in the system, Caylee did not get justice. I can't go through that again for another child. I need to figure out how to have a life of my own, now that ICA will live her good life, one way or another.

Thanks for saying this. It's been so hard to get past that.
ita... I am still madder than a hornet!!! however... yesterday mother nature cured me and I actually forgot about Casey for about five hours:

out of nowhere 70 mile an hour winds blew into metro D michigan with hail, etc and knocked TWO TREES down in my yard... is mister nurse here to help? No... the army deployed him all summer so me and nurse-son had to chop up two trees with chain saws and drag them an acre out front so they could be picked up...

so I sincerely thank mother nature!!!! nothing like a chain saw to dissipate some anger!!!!:rocker: ((and also nothing like a nurse with a chainsaw LOL))

You cope by having faith that what goes around will someday come around. You do wrong in life and it will come back to you.

As pathetic as ica is it will only be a matter of time and she will make mistakes again and like oj she will be shunned and never forgotten for her crime.

I just worry that she might have another child along the way- she'll snap- and repeat her crime. Pray that this never happens because the jury set her free to the world.

By diving in the pool and diving back into the first threads of the Haleigh Cummings case. I'm a glutton for punishment.......... :floorlaugh: Oh and I have not watched even one "interview" since the verdict, they can all kiss my big toe.

It`s draining when the mind just keeps trying to make sense of this tragedy. I will not accept the defaming of innocent people, I think the defense strategy was sneaky and disgusting at times and I hate what the defense attorneys are saying in the media, I wish I had a few minutes with them.

It helped a little to hear from the OC investigators that they think Casey is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt but that they respect the jurys verdict.

I don`t have to respect the verdict but I will accept it. It`s what that group of people decided based on how they interpreted evidence and testimony and "read people".

Sometimes guilty people walk, sometimes innocent people get convicted.

Casey has to live with herself and her life will continue to be based on lies. I hope everyone forgets about her fast but Caylees memory will be honored years and years to come.

By diving in the pool and diving back into the first threads of the Haleigh Cummings case. I'm a glutton for punishment.......... :floorlaugh: Oh and I have not watched even one "interview" since the verdict, they can all kiss my big toe.

you toe teh? LOL:floorlaugh:

I'm still struggling with it. I can't get over the fact that no one is going to be held responsible for little Caylee's death.... so not fair! :(

By patiently waiting for the Civil trial, hoping for Cindy to face perjury charges and the loss of her nursing license and job, and Jose's disbarment. Beyond that, venting! There are several people I've talked to in Calif, strangers, and even my husband who didn't follow the case who also think it's obvious Casey is Guilty! That gives me hope...
I'll still be here. I won't be told when to "move on"!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hi Linask,

I came here to look for some suggestions and I saw your post. Unfortunately, bad news : WFTV is reporting that Cindy not face perjury charges.

See link : http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28521417/detail.html

Another sad day for Caylee ...

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Needing to let go....
I had my beautiful grandchildren here the day after the verdict was reached and up until just a few hours ago. My focus was on them and not the verdict. Although I caught news when I could and still I still went to sleep every night wondering, questioning, remembering all that has surrounded this trial. Today I am sick to my stomach with the realization that this is over and I need to move on. I can't seem to stop replaying it all over it my head and heart all the testimony, all the lies. It's just so hard to reconcile it all to a not guilty verdict. I deleted all of my notes from the trial. It was hard. Why did I want to hold onto them? The last delete, and for whatever reason the hardest, was my notes on the duct tape evidence info - I can recite it now from memory, but I won't. My next step is to go through all of my bookmarks and remove the ones relating to this case. But probably not today.
I was captured by little Caylee and the craziness of this case. Not sure I've got what it takes to do this again. In truth, I was a spectator, a caring one, but a spectator none the less. I hear JA's words echo in my head, "take the anger and the energy of that anger and do something positive." The key words being 'do,' and 'positive.' That's what I am going to begin working on. One thing is for sure - I WILL NOT support $$ anything to do with ICA neither will I continue to be a spectator of her life.

I'm still struggling with it. I can't get over the fact that no one is going to be held responsible for little Caylee's death.... so not fair! :(

I agree Bon ... I am still "struggling with it" too.

I cannot get over the fact that ICA has been given a "pass" by the jury ... and that now Cindy has been given a "pass" by the SA since she will NOT be prosecuted for perjury ...

And we can all probably "guess" the rest of the story ! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

I will be REAL SURPRISED if Judge Perry hits JB with ANY of those sanctions he threatened him with ...

I will NOT be SURPRISED if one of the publishing company's offer a huge price for a "story" from ICA or CA or JB ... SICK ... ABSOLUTELY SICK !

Such a sad day for Caylee ...

:banghead:

I'm having a horrible time trying to cope with this murdering, lying thief getting away scott free. Little Caylee will never have justice and it makes me so sad to think of what she must have gone through. How can this happen to any child? And to pour salt in the wound so many people will make money from this poor childs death.
I have been watching Celeb. Rehab and Amy Fischer's on there. She told Dr Drew that the media ruined a childs life (her's mind you) and Dr Drew just goes along with it. I would have told her no that's not right, you shot a woman in the head, had you not done that the media wouldn't even know who you are. She and Casey are two peas in a pod, neither want's to take the responsiblity for there own actions.
Anyway, I wish I knew how to get over all of this. I remember feeling a bit like this because of the OJ verdict.
Maybe if Caylee's law passes I will feel better. I just don't know.

Reading here at Websleuths for years, then just joining in April, I wrote down hundreds of pages of information, evidence, facts, opinions and impressions by posting members, also my own opinions and impressions. How I am coping with this " I have shredded every single piece of my pages " and have decided that in my opinion only I think that Casey got away with Murdering poor precious Caylee and that there is no need to hold on to these as they can't help Caylee! .....JMO

Then I have been spending more quality time with my Grand-daughters and Hugging them extra tight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back