Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And 20 minutes ago, you didn't even know her...That's our Steely.

So, I'm a *advertiser censored*? :dunno:

Can I get timed out for calling myself a *advertiser censored*? :waitasec:

Here is the kicker. He swears her to secrecy about their sexual relationship. She leaves. Travis goes to his computer and there are dozens of photos of them having sex with her looking into the lens. She's sending a scary message here.

Oh ok, thanks Chelly. So that was Travis in the photos?

So far imo, they are showing Jodi for who Jodi is. And I am glad like another poster mentioned that they are not saying anything bad about Travis. So far the movie isn't too bad. We shall see how it goes.

I've always believed that she threatened to disclose the sex photos to his employer and church. She threw in the accusation of pedophilia as frosting on the cake. It was after that he sent her text telling her what an evil person she is.

Here is the kicker. He swears her to secrecy about their sexual relationship. She leaves. Travis goes to his computer and there are dozens of photos of them having sex with her looking into the lens. She's sending a scary message here.

That wasn't Travis, this didn't happen but is something I could see the crazy biatch doing lol End of first period hawks game, hawks up 1-0

That wasn't Travis in the photos. That was the guy she picked up in the bar. She sent the photos to Travis to try and make him jealous.

Hope we get her baking cookies in Travis' when Deanna arrives to dogsit. That's a creepy story!

Ah, it was a different guy, not Travis. She was trying to make him jealous. I guess the director thought that was more titillating than Jodi "accidentally" sending Travis an email that was meant for a different guy.

That wasn't Travis in the photos. That was the guy she picked up in the bar. She sent the photos to Travis to try and make him jealous.

Which she did several times in real life. Not with photos, that we know of, but with emails and texts that were "intended" for other men but somehow ended up being sent to Travis.

She just hacked into Travis' email account and sent a nude photo of Travis to a coworker.

These are made up scenerios to put perspective on the angry text messages that Travis sent Jodi. Since we really don't know what that was exactly about, they are making up reasons for it.

Slashed his tires. He knows it's her. Nick keeps advising him to contact authorities

Scary scene. Travis and current girl friend dozing on sofa after watching movie. Jodi standing in room staring at them.

Scary scene. Travis and current girl friend dozing on sofa after watching movie. Jodi standing in room staring at them.

Creepers! This is giving me goosebumps! -& I bet she was way worse in reality!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

So far imo, they are showing Jodi for who Jodi is. And I am glad like another poster mentioned that they are not saying anything bad about Travis. So far the movie isn't too bad. We shall see how it goes.

I agree and I like that they're showing Jodie as a stalkner and not merely as some love struck chick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16
Back