Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He tells Jodi he never loved her, only felt lust. Tells her to leave him alone once and for all. Looks like this is the beginning of the plot to kill him. Yup, she just dyed her hair black. She is sitting on a bed in motel, dry firing a gun amid slashed photos of TA.

They are definitely showing Jodi's depicted fantasy world that she lived in. It is creepy the way she just won't leave Travis alone.

This is the jodi ive always imaged, not her little fantasy world she told at trial

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Travis being honest with her. Tells her he liked her, never loved her. She argues that she saw love in his eyes. He says it was lust and weakness but never love.

She dyes her hair and now has the gun. Spooky

I think they are doing a pretty good job so far as well. I am getting nervous ....

Wonder if Real JA will tweet her approval of flick?

This is the jodi ive always imaged, not her little fantasy world she told at trial

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Me too!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

They say the murder scene is graphic... I will cry I know it. :(

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jodi stops by Travis's house, says "I saw your light on, just wanted to say goodbye." Travis invites her in and offers her tea. She tells him she's moving back to CA (another timeline discrepancy).

She just shows up at house with brown hair. Says she just wants to say goodbye. he invites her in. Says he likes her hair. Invites her for tea. Asks where she is headed. She says she is moving back to CA.

I'm catching bit and parts and at least she can act manipulative like Jodi.

She gets all weepy, says sorry. He smiles. He is a sucker for her. He asks her to stay. Poor Travis, he is just weak for her. Now they are taking sexy photos.

I like how they're telling this, that Travis being the sweet guy that he is invites her in, hears her out, makes her tea. Sweet, forgiving Travis... plausible

Oh no here it comes. This is awful to know she did this to him. I am getting knots in my stomach.

Travis in the shower now. Travis's cell goes off, it's a text from "Katie". Jodi texting back as Travis.

Still hard to believe she wouldn't have seen Travis' kindness as a 597th chance at getting him back... SO I guess she was going to kill him whether she thought she had one last chance or not...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back