Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Scary scene. Travis and current girl friend dozing on sofa after watching movie. Jodi standing in room staring at them.

Pretty darned creepy... even if that was the story of her peeping through the window at them, yikes. :lurk:

Is that supposed to be Mimi Hall JA is stalking now?

I think they combined Mimi Hall and the woman Jodi saw "rehooking" her bra into one character. Makes sense from a screenplay perspective.

While this film isn't totally accurate in terms of events, it shows that Jodi is an evil, crazed women. Travis continues to be portrayed as a good guy and respectful to women. Thank goodness!

I agree and I like that they're showing Jodie as a stalkner and not merely as some love struck chick.

I especially like that they're going with other people's versions of events, like the friends, the exes, the roommates, and Travis' instead of Jodi's. Which means, no abuse, no demeaning, no Tobelerone, no pedophilia.

Am I missing something with this movie? Who is katie, I swear I keep hearing that name

That scene with her standing in the hall gave me the creeps

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Scary scene. Travis and current girl friend dozing on sofa after watching movie. Jodi standing in room staring at them.

Not just standing there - I think she had a knife in her hand.

I think they combined Mimi Hall and the woman Jodi saw "rehooking" her bra into one character. Makes sense from a screenplay perspective.

Yes, and while they showed them "making out", there was no bra unhooking in this scene.

I actually don't think they are doing too bad of a job here. They are showing how crazy she is and pretty much the true Travis. It's hard for us because we know EVERYTHING about this case, however, it's hard to put all of that in a less than 2 hour movie. So far, I think they've done a pretty good job.

Pretty darned creepy... even if that was the story of her peeping through the window at them, yikes. :lurk:

I think that scene might've been based on Lisa's story of Jodi walking right through her unlocked front door while Travis was over. They weren't asleep at the time, but it's creepier for the viewer if they were.

OMG! She put photos all over his mirror.

I think that scene might've been based on Lisa's story of Jodi walking right through her unlocked front door while Travis was over. They weren't asleep at the time, but it's creepier for the viewer if they were.

Ugh, that's a freakin creepy story anyway. I liked how during the trial Martinez was able to get the story in by having Lisa not say it was Jodi, but making it obvious that it was.

i actually don't think they are doing too bad of a job here. They are showing how crazy she is and pretty much the true travis. It's hard for us because we know everything about this case, however, it's hard to put all of that in a less than 2 hour movie. So far, i think they've done a pretty good job.

agree!

I wonder will we hear a recorded call... I bet they skip it.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I think "Katie" is Lisa. She just got the "whoredoms" letter from Jodi, although it was on her windshield instead of in an email.

OH! And I also like how the flipped the French maid outfit story, which was tooootally how I always felt it happened anyway. The role playing stuff seemed like Jodi's thing.

Oh ok, thanks Chelly. So that was Travis in the photos?

She went to a bar and went home with a guy. Took pics of the sex. Then emailed them to Travis saying "this is how cool I am with us just being friends". He gets jealous and tells her to have that guy take her into the woods and screw her like the "animal she is"

They are definitely showing Jodi's depicted fantasy world that she lived in. It is creepy the way she just won't leave Travis alone.

Im really curious to see how they play out the murder since no one but josi and travis know what came first etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back