Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jodi taking pics of Travis in shower, tells him to turn around to show her his broad shoulders. First knife wound is to the back.

Waiting for the music from Psycho.

You all started without me and are drinking boxed wine and eating ruffles. You probably ate chili without me too.
laughing-smiley-003.gif

The movie doesn't start here for another hour and a half. Do they ever show her going through the doggie door? I'll be so disappointed if they don't capture the real and pitiful Jodi using the doggie door.

She just dragged his lifeless body back to the bathroom and shot him.

Seeing that acted out was horrific. :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Wow is right. That was horrible and heart wrenching. What a cold hearted b*****.

You all started without me and are drinking boxed wine and eating ruffles. You probably ate chili without me too.
laughing-smiley-003.gif

The movie doesn't start here for another hour and a half. Do they ever show her going through the doggie door? I'll be so disappointed if they don't capture the real and pitiful Jodi using the doggie door.

True, but I'll stick around while you watch.:floorlaugh:

That's inaccurate, IIRC.

WILDLY innacurate. But I get that had to sort of squash everything and certain events together. Interesting that they chose not to show any of the premeditation stuff; the gas cans and the cell phone and all that. It's the most important part of her depravity.

wow... pretty accurate imo.
Poor Travis RIP sweet guy!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

laughing-smiley-003.gif

I didn't see a doggie door scene... but I'm multitasking. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back