Light bulb moments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The light bulbs go off like paparazzi flash bulbs... but most recently I heard Tim Miller say again that the entire time he was around KC not once did she even mention Caylee's name or even seem distraught by the situation. Because aparently she knew where Caylee was already, and how she got there.

Also, when JB and KC were giving their press conference on the grand jury day, did anybody else notice that while she was trying to squeeze out a few tears, her jaw and lips tightened and she seemed to be trying to cover anger? I took that as "I cannot believe this is happening to me. It wasn't supposed to go this way at all. Don't they know who I am?"

I've read this thread many times - but really hadn't had a "light blub" moment with this case. Following the evidence, reading the doc dumps, and analyzing it all was (and is) what I continue to do. However, and I wrote this in the Dateline thread last night, I DID have a light blub moment.

In the Universal interview KC says:

"I know my mother is never going to forgive me. I'm never going to forgive myself."

WOW - there it is. As close to a confession as we are EVER going to get. If she did just drop her child off with a babysitter what is there to forgive? Why would her mother not forgive her for taking care of her child by getting a "nanny"? IF the "nanny" betrayed her and "kidnapped" the child - why would YOU need forgiveness? For being a trusting person? NO.

So, there ya have it. MY light bulb moment. KC is guilty, premeditated murder. And she's right - she will never be forgiven.

The light bulbs go off like paparazzi flash bulbs... but most recently I heard Tim Miller say again that the entire time he was around KC not once did she even mention Caylee's name or even seem distraught by the situation. Because aparently she knew where Caylee was already, and how she got there.

Also, when JB and KC were giving their press conference on the grand jury day, did anybody else notice that while she was trying to squeeze out a few tears, her jaw and lips tightened and she seemed to be trying to cover anger? I took that as "I cannot believe this is happening to me. It wasn't supposed to go this way at all. Don't they know who I am?"

Agree, PrintGal, except for "apparently"... I think that's giving KC too much credit. I don't believe she has shed a real tear yet - in the jail phone call vids, her staged snorting & wiping is a fake-out to cover laughter - utter delight in the gullibility of her family (watch right before any fake "cry - she's stiffling almost uncontrollable delight). Plus, the utter care in using her ring finger each time to wipe mascara along her whole lower lid......yuck, she's too psycho to even act well.

I've read this thread many times - but really hadn't had a "light blub" moment with this case. Following the evidence, reading the doc dumps, and analyzing it all was (and is) what I continue to do. However, and I wrote this in the Dateline thread last night, I DID have a light blub moment.

In the Universal interview KC says:

"I know my mother is never going to forgive me. I'm never going to forgive myself."

WOW - there it is. As close to a confession as we are EVER going to get. If she did just drop her child off with a babysitter what is there to forgive? Why would her mother not forgive her for taking care of her child by getting a "nanny"? IF the "nanny" betrayed her and "kidnapped" the child - why would YOU need forgiveness? For being a trusting person? NO.

So, there ya have it. MY light bulb moment. KC is guilty, premeditated murder. And she's right - she will never be forgiven.

And further down the interview she said she was Petrified of her mother.

I also keep thinking of what Tim Miller said, & he said it was 4 straight days & she never mentioned Caylee's name once, which he found unbelievably strange. Also remember the bounty hunter saying the same & she would cook for everyone like it was just an ordinary day..........SCARY!!:waitasec:

I had a thought last night about the time line and some of the new information we have since the body was found. This is going off my assumption that IF the swimsuit claim is correct that Cindy actually last saw Caylee after their swim and Casey left with her following the fight.

If we look at June 18th, the day she borrows the shovel and returns it in less than an hour, her pings place her in the neighborhood between 2:30 and 4:00.

June 15th fight occurs
June 16th Casey settles in with Tony and rents videos
June 17th Tony skips class and they stay in together
June 18th borrows shovel between 2:30 and 3:30ish

Decomp forensics show 2.6 days, if she left with Caylee the night of the 15th mad, kills her, puts her unwrapped body in the trunk, body purges making basketballs sized stain in the immediately follwoing days, forced to deal with this on the 18th she wraps the body and attempts to bury her in the backyard, decides it is too much work but she has to get rid of the body, dumps her around the corner barely off the street, sprays the trunk with the pesticide.....2.6 days from that exact time window puts back on the very late hours of June 15th or around 2am on June 16th.

June 19th she is looking at apartments with Tony.
June 20th she stops by the house again and then goes to Fusian.

There are too many light bulb moments for me to list....

As far as the 31 day thing-remember-in the jail house calls, she said someone threatened her and her family and was all bawling and stuff. So the 31 days being exact-I think she's trying to set it up with that in mind. Like she'd been counting the exact number of days her daughter had been taken from her.

I think she was trying to lay the foundation for her child being abducted. She explains not calling police by saying she's seen movies where it's worse when police are called in-so that's why she didn't call them. She felt Caylee was in danger. It feels so ridiculous as I type this... She obviously counted on LE being the same as her parents-so willing to believe anything she says. And Caylee obviously was in danger, but not from some phantom nanny.

She said (and CA agreed with this) that she'd been trying to find Caylee herself and doing her own investigating, albeit an extremely lame one and she mentions this to LE -that she knew it was wrong of her to do that. Why on earth would ZFG take Caylee to places that are familiar to Caylee and Casey if she's holding her hostage??

Most people would just say "a month" but most people would never let their kids go missing for a month without doing anything except partying and living the Beautiful Life. :mad:

Has anyone ever seen photos of Caylee plaing with other children her own age? Wouldn't those type of photos be as important? The only reason I bring this up is because it seems like Caylee lived in a too adult world. Possibly isolated from healthy play dates with other children. Only playing dress up for adults around her to be amused. It would warm my cockles to see a healthy interaction with other children her age caught on camera. If anyone has photos of Caylee plaing with other children please post them! We have only heard from KC that Caylee hung out with some imaginary kids.

Has anyone ever seen photos of Caylee plaing with other children her own age? Wouldn't those type of photos be as important? The only reason I bring this up is because it seems like Caylee lived in a too adult world. Possibly isolated from healthy play dates with other children. Only playing dress up for adults around her to be amused. It would warm my cockles to see a healthy interaction with other children her age caught on camera. If anyone has photos of Caylee plaing with other children please post them! We have only heard from KC that Caylee hung out with some imaginary kids.

I have never seen a photo of Caylee with other children and I have always thought this was very unusual. But when I posted these thoughts there was a whole array of posters who didn't find it unusual. It's just that I remember when my daughter was one, two and three years old most of my friends had young children too and it was an almost daily occurrence to get together and let the kids play. Also, at the playground with the swings and slides, etc. you always met people with kids and took cute pictures of everybody playing. It just seems like Caylee didn't have any friends at all.

There are pictures of Caylee playing with children at the bbq in Jan/Feb at the Ovideo house. She looked like she was having fun. I love the pics where she's playing football and then wanders off with the ball. Casey is holding her hand in that picture.

The jail visit with CA when CA says "Don't you think when they find Caylee that you'll get out?" (or something along the lines of that) KC answers. "Well, yeah...potentialy."

Well, if Caylee was kidnapped, finding her alive would mean KC wasn't lying, so there would be no reason to keep her in jail on simple child neglect charges. No "potentially" in that.

So if they find Caylee dead, LE either buys the Zanny story or not. And we know they didn't.

the jail house videos/phone calls are what did it for me..

casey--

"you guys *were* the best grandparets... errrr... and still are"

"this will all make sense when we find caylee" CA asks what she means-- "well, err, uh, we will have someone that we can ask where she was and who she was with"

when she tells kristina "calling you guys was a huge f'in waste"

"the reward money is up to 250k??? thats half my bond!!!"

there are too many to list... but after i saw the vidoes on NG... then i was convinced

Ok Now we know about the pic of Caylee playing with children at a young adult Barbeque. Any photos of KC ,Caylee with other young mothers and their children during daytime weekdays? Through a childs play we as mothers can see the individuality they possess. There are so many programs for early chilhood & daycare that KC with her limited funds would have qualified for. Why would she want to have an already working friend watch Caylee? The answer is KC wouldn't have to be accountable for her lying actions.

And further down the interview she said she was Petrified of her mother.

I don't think she's petrified of her mother at all. I think her mother, and father, are petrified of her. Just listen to those first jailhouse call tapes when Casey was talking to her mother like she was a dog and Cindy was kissing her rear end up one side and down the other.

I don't think she's petrified of her mother at all. I think her mother, and father, are petrified of her. Just listen to those first jailhouse call tapes when Casey was talking to her mother like she was a dog and Cindy was kissing her rear end up one side and down the other.

I totally agree with this. Casey is the bully calling all the shots. She needed Cindy for money, a car, and babysitting. I don't see her being petrified of Cindy at all. In fact, I don't see Casey petrified of anyone or anything, including jail!

I also don't see Cindy as controlling over Casey as everyone makes her out to be. I think Cindy comes off that way now, because she can, finally, gain some control over out-of-control Casey, now that Casey is locked away in jail!

Has anyone ever seen photos of Caylee plaing with other children her own age? Wouldn't those type of photos be as important?

*snipped*

I used to think this was because lots of people do not want pics of their kids on the net. I don't think Cindy would be able to release photos of Caylee while showing the faces of other children. Who would want their children to be associated with a murder investigation by being plastered all over the net.

Well, that's what I thought any way. Now, it just seems like the only kind of play dates Casey was interested in, were her own.

Ok Now we know about the pic of Caylee playing with children at a young adult Barbeque. Any photos of KC ,Caylee with other young mothers and their children during daytime weekdays? Through a childs play we as mothers can see the individuality they possess. There are so many programs for early chilhood & daycare that KC with her limited funds would have qualified for. Why would she want to have an already working friend watch Caylee? The answer is KC wouldn't have to be accountable for her lying actions.

She couldn't do those, she had to work her 12 hour shifts at Universal!

I was thinking about the disposal site, and it only makes sense to me if Casey was coming from home and wanted to dispose of the body very quickly. It's seems illogical that she would drive around for days, only to drive back and dump the body 40 seconds from home--a place that would be highly imcriminating to her.

All indications point to a hasty disposal and since the VOC test results revealed 2+ days had passed since death, I believe it's possible that Caylee was concealed somewhere on the Anthony's property. On the 18th. when Casey backed into the garage and borrowed the neighbor's shovel, I believe she may have retrieved Caylee. Perhaps the garbage bag was damaged in the process, causing fluid leakage (VOCs) and ensuing panic. JMO.

Obviously this scenario leaves the actual PMI in question, leading to other questions.

I was thinking about the disposal site, and it only makes sense to me if Casey was coming from home and wanted to dispose of the body very quickly. It's seems illogical that she would drive around for days, only to drive back and dump the body 40 seconds from home--a place that would be highly imcriminating to her.

All indications point to a hasty disposal and since the VOC test results revealed 2+ days had passed since death, I believe it's possible that Caylee was concealed somewhere on the Anthony's property. On the 18th. when Casey backed into the garage and borrowed the neighbor's shovel, I believe she may have retrieved Caylee. Perhaps the garbage bag was damaged in the process, causing fluid leakage (VOCs) and ensuing panic. JMO.

Obviously this scenario leaves the actual PMI in question, leading to other questions.

My only thought on this that would be that I have not seen Casey deal with anything proactively, she seems to me to be very in the moment and only deals with consequences and messes when thrust upon her. That is why I think the body was in the trunk in order to get the forensics there, burial considered in the yard and given up. If the inconvenient parts of decomp were starting to happen she probably was under the belief it would go away when Caylee's body did.

Had she hid the body in the backyard I don't see her being proactive enough to go back after it on the 18th.

Steal checks, use them on camera with your own ID- worry about it later. Steal from family members in a manner you are guaranteed to get caught, deal with it when it happens. Kill your child and no one confronts you yet, party on and deal with it when it happens. Police interviewing you and haven't located the body, don't use ration and common sense to mitigate the time you will do, stay the course and deal with it when they find her. MOO

My theory is that Caylee was in the car until the 24th (when Casey says she finally got rid of the car.) I think she jumped Caylee after the gas can altercation with George. I think Caylee may still have been in the car then, underneath the clothes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody