Like it or not, JBR murder a DNA case.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Media and LE reports it, RDI doesn't like it, so it becomes fictional?

I suppose if the DNA were R DNA, it would be magically less fictional? It would be "OMG thats it, that proves it!" when degraded R DNA would be expected on JBR.

Too bad they didn't find any R DNA in the underpants. Only DNA from an unknown male.

Touch DNA that is deemed insignificant, is destroyed in the process. SOOO...the Ramsey's DNA could have been on those garments...BUT...was deemed insignificant, because they lived in the home, and could have touched those things at anytime. For example...Patsy admitted touching the longjohns...but you hear nothing about HER Touch DNA being found on them. The same could be true for those panties that JB was found wearing.

Knowing DeeDee as I do, I think that was her point.

(And it's "A Few Good Men.")

Code Red

Ignore an order? Son, have you ever put your life in another man's hand, and ask him to put his hand in yours? People follow orders, or people die.

Are we clear on this?

"crystal"

So would you say he's in danger? Grave danger?

Is there any other kind?

I forget but didn't Jack Nicholson say to Tom Cruise, I'm gonna cut your head off (behead) and piss on your skull? Maybe PR watched that mvoie to.

"the truth" could come from a variety of movies. I personally was thinking of a few good men. movies about Jesus have Jesus talking about "the truth" and the x-files also says the truth is out there. Even Dooku and Vader talks about the truth.

BTW Deedee is that what you had in mind specifically before or at the time you wrote it? Did you knew at the time it came from a few good men? or did you get that from X-files or Jesus or somewhere else?

Touch DNA that is deemed insignificant, is destroyed in the process. SOOO...the Ramsey's DNA could have been on those garments...BUT...was deemed insignificant, because they lived in the home, and could have touched those things at anytime. For example...Patsy admitted touching the longjohns...but you hear nothing about HER Touch DNA being found on them. The same could be true for those panties that JB was found wearing.

I think I read someplace that the lab specifically looked at the waistband, suspecting that an assailant who left their DNA in her underwear may have also left some touch DNA on the waistband. They looked for some, and sure enough they found some. Sort of like testing a hypothesis and getting a positive result.

I think I read someplace that the lab specifically looked at the waistband, suspecting that an assailant who left their DNA in her underwear may have also left some touch DNA on the waistband. They looked for some, and sure enough they found some. Sort of like testing a hypothesis and getting a positive result.

The way I heard it was they only checked the places the DA told them to check.

Might make no difference, might make a lot of difference...

A DNA match is a DNA match. The fact the DA's office said to look there only supports the hypothesis the DNA is owned by an assailant. It rules out the whole factory worker or trancient DNA idea. Especially if the type of DNA is different than what was found mixed with blood in her underwear.

Code Red

Ignore an order? Son, have you ever put your life in another man's hand, and ask him to put his hand in yours? People follow orders, or people die.

Are we clear on this?

"crystal"

So would you say he's in danger? Grave danger?

Is there any other kind?

I forget but didn't Jack Nicholson say to Tom Cruise, I'm gonna cut your head off (behead) and piss on your skull? Maybe PR watched that mvoie to.

"the truth" could come from a variety of movies. I personally was thinking of a few good men. movies about Jesus have Jesus talking about "the truth" and the x-files also says the truth is out there. Even Dooku and Vader talks about the truth.

BTW Deedee is that what you had in mind specifically before or at the time you wrote it? Did you knew at the time it came from a few good men? or did you get that from X-files or Jesus or somewhere else?

Didn't know it came from "A Few Good Men". Never saw "X-Files".

Jesus tells me a lot, but I got that as a transmission from the Mother Ship. Not as clear as when I still had silver fillings, but good enough.

A DNA match is a DNA match. The fact the DA's office said to look there only supports the hypothesis the DNA is owned by an assailant.

You don't understand what I mean, HOTYH: how was the hypothesis formed: by evidence examination, or by personal bias? See, that was the whole point of starting the "DA's objectivity" thread in the first place. So let me put it even more frankly:

If the DA had already decided (against the findings of the crime scene pros), that the crime was a legitimate sexual assault, then it doesn't matter if it matches the DNA already found, because without a DNA match to a suspect, there's not way of telling a) how it got there b) who it's from c) how long it was there. The DA's mind has to fill in those gaps. and if the DA is starting from a compromised point of view, it becomes an excuse to play hero for her buds, the Rs.

If there's a way to put that any more plainly, I have yet to discover it.

It rules out the whole factory worker or trancient DNA idea. Especially if the type of DNA is different than what was found mixed with blood in her underwear.

I've talked to a few forensic techs (a very few, I admit), and they're not as sure as you are (which is putting it lightly).

Didn't know it came from "A Few Good Men". Never saw "X-Files".

Jesus tells me a lot, but I got that as a transmission from the Mother Ship. Not as clear as when I still had silver fillings, but good enough.

Honestly, that's what I thought and that's why I asked and clarified. Since SD thought you did I thought to clarify this. I am, after all, familiar with police tactics and countermeasures :) My guess that Ravyn is a middle age woman and mother and that you did not know it came from a few good men is part of what I learned as an armchair amateur profiler, detective, and websleuth :).

X-files has variations of "the truth is out there" and "the truth" In SW episode 2, Dooku said to Obi Wan "the truth....what if I told you"
Morpheus said to Neo "I only offer you the Truth. The Truth. What Truth? You are a slave neo"

Mothership??!! what independence day?

Voynich, please stop reminding me I'm a middleaged woman...LOL are you trying to force me to believe this not happening anytime soon..

Voynich, please stop reminding me I'm a middleaged woman...LOL are you trying to force me to believe this not happening anytime soon..

lol sorry. now that you mention it I infer you and PR are the same baby boom generation -- Beatles, protesting Vietnam, draft-dodging, bra-burning hippies?

lol sorry. now that you mention it I infer you and PR are the same baby boom generation -- Beatles, protesting Vietnam, draft-dodging, bra-burning hippies?

Now I don't mind if you use my name to refer to that generation time but lol but you can leave out middleaged..

That would be me....:)

oh yes, THAT mothership. Not Independence Day. More like Close Encounters of the Third Kind. (my encounters were only of the First & Second Kind).

That would be me....:)

oh yes, THAT mothership. Not Independence Day. More like Close Encounters of the Third Kind. (my encounters were only of the First & Second Kind).

that goes to show,
when I hear mothership I think Independence day, which blows up DC
when I hear twilight, i think of that vampire movie
when i hear beheaded I think of the video game Mortal Kombat, fatality.
"deny her remains for a proper burial" = no body to bury for an open casket funeral
"two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you, I advise you not to provoke them" = Godfather mafia

that goes to show,
when I hear mothership I think Independence day, which blows up DC
when I hear twilight, i think of that vampire movie
when i hear beheaded I think of the video game Mortal Kombat, fatality.
"deny her remains for a proper burial" = no body to bury for an open casket funeral
"two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you, I advise you not to provoke them" = Godfather mafia

That's because you are young. Too young to relate to "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" (which is still a cool movie, if you haven't seen it.) I just can't eat mashed potatoes without making them into Devil's Tower, Wyoming. (the landing spot).
Though I am of the Rod Serling Twilight Zone generation (loved those shows) when I hear Twilight, I think of the vampire movie- and book.

The Godfather/mafia tactic would be to kill the person and put them in the trunk of an '87 Lincoln Continental. NOT wrap them in their own blanket and write a 3-page RN after feeding them pineapple.

That's because you are young. Too young to relate to "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" (which is still a cool movie, if you haven't seen it.) I just can't eat mashed potatoes without making them into Devil's Tower, Wyoming. (the landing spot).
Though I am of the Rod Serling Twilight Zone generation (loved those shows) when I hear Twilight, I think of the vampire movie- and book.

The Godfather/mafia tactic would be to kill the person and put them in the trunk of an '87 Lincoln Continental. NOT wrap them in their own blanket and write a 3-page RN after feeding them pineapple.

so "age" was the author of the RN?

Folks, I think he's onto it!

One day, voynich, an RDI will rise from our ranks and use the power of the RN to light our darkest hour.

If so powerful you are, why leave?

Faith in your new apprentice misplace may be, as is your faith, in the RDI side of the investigation.

You have meddled in our affairs for the last time. This is just the beginning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back