Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI *merged threads*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to TMZ, LL was chasing someone driving an Escalade and was pulled over by police. She tested above the legal limits for alcohol plus cocaine was found in her pockets.

Unbelievable and sad - she has every advantage in the world but still isn't happy.

http://www.tmz.com/

local news here is reporting .12 or.13 BAC

According to TMZ, LL was chasing someone driving an Escalade and was pulled over by police. She tested above the legal limits for alcohol plus cocaine was found in her pockets.

Unbelievable and sad - she has every advantage in the world but still isn't happy.

http://www.tmz.com/

From what I've heard, the drive of the Escalade LL was chasing was being driven by the mother of LL's personal assistant. What that was all about, one can only imagine......

Good grief! I'd say she needs to get help, but she's already gotten help. :waitasec:

I think this is just a call for help and hopefully she has reached the lowest point in her life so she can move on. If she doesn't take control now she'll probably be dead soon.

I feel sorry for her in a way because she doesn't have good, strong role models backing her up.

We had the Brat Pack in the 80's and now it's time for the Lost Girls, I guess. :(

This is really sad. That girl has serious problems. I hope she can get the help she needs. Otherwise, like Taximom said, she'll be dead soon.

Does anyone know if this will turn into real jail time? I'm not up on all her past charges etc or whether she was on probation? She just turned herself in for another DUI, so maybe those charges haven't even been filed yet?

:slap:

When I heard this on the news I thought they were talking about the time before...

Problem with her is she has no family that is normal. She has no safe haven as her dad is a crook and her mom a teeny-bopper wannabe herself.

She needs to be the star of a real-life made for tv movie about a starlette that is out of control and gets taken to a ranch in Montana for a year to work out life issues, falls in love with a cowboy and they ride off into the sunset and out of the public eye... :D

Lynie

Maybe she's jealous of Paris and wants to do jail time as well and cash in by doing interviews.

I just read this. These girls have so much $$$$$ they feel they can do anything they want. Money buys drugs, I guess!:mad: They are ruining there lifes at such a young age. I couldn't believe this when I read it, don't know why I didn't believe it. Nothing will work, if she really doesn't want help. If you keep putting yourself in these situations, it will never end! Its really too bad.:mad:

Nope, this is new about 4 hours ago, I just posted that link. But like I said it is just now Breaking news on Fox.:)

Yes, it is new. This girl...:doh: I wish one of her parents would step in and have her committed or something. I think this is more than just an alcohol issue, I think she has some serious mental problems. She is going to kill herself or someone else if something harsh and fast isn't done.

Why if she was drinking and doing coke did she have to get behind the wheel of a car?? On second thought, they all seem to drive after wasting themselves. Remember Nichole and the alcohol and the viacone?

Yes, it is new. This girl...:doh: I wish one of her parents would step in and have her committed or something. I think this is more than just an alcohol issue, I think she has some serious mental problems. She is going to kill herself or someone else if something harsh and fast isn't done.

Her mom won't be of any help. She's a classic enabler and probably a user herself.

:slap:

When I heard this on the news I thought they were talking about the time before...

Problem with her is she has no family that is normal. She has no safe haven as her dad is a crook and her mom a teeny-bopper wannabe herself.

She needs to be the star of a real-life made for tv movie about a starlette that is out of control and gets taken to a ranch in Montana for a year to work out life issues, falls in love with a cowboy and they ride off into the sunset and out of the public eye... :D

Lynie

If her mother would grow up and start acting like her MOM and not her gal-pal, maybe Lindsay would have better morals and be able to make better choices.

Lynie...I like your idea about the horse ranch, but think she'd find a way to get high on horse manure:silenced:

I think this is just a call for help and hopefully she has reached the lowest point in her life so she can move on. If she doesn't take control now she'll probably be dead soon.

I feel sorry for her in a way because she doesn't have good, strong role models backing her up.

We had the Brat Pack in the 80's and now it's time for the Lost Girls, I guess. :(

:waitasec: LOL

Her mom won't be of any help. She's a classic enabler and probably a user herself.

True. And who knows how sincere her father is? Aren't there any other relatives of this girl who cold step in? Grandparents? Aunts and uncles?

I think her mom ought to have the other kids taken away from her.

She reminds me of Robert Downey, Jr.

I adore him and have been "rooting" for him for as long as I can remember.

He is not only an addict, he has Bipolar disorder and for many years struggled with the fact that he needed medication to be "normal". He has come a long way as of late and I'm so very proud of him!! I worry about a slip up though because I know self destruction has been the only thing he knows since forever. We either get well or we die from it.... if Lindsey continues this way I see her ending up another addiction death statistic.

She reminds me of Robert Downey, Jr.

Good call. It takes what it takes with addicts, and I have a lot of compassion for her.

A good friend of mine was in sixteen (yes, 16) treatment centers before she finally began to find some relief from addiction. When she died (too young at the age of 27 in a plane crash), she had 5+ years clean and was doing well.

I hope Lindsay can survive long enough to find a genuine bottom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back