Lindsey Lohan Collapses

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
michelle said:
I don't know but her video's and all her sexcapade's, she just make's me sick. If she was my child I would open up a can of whoop a$$ on her quick!!! Tell her to act like a lady...

I have to wonder about the nightclubs she goes to every night. She's NOT even legal, so the fact that she's getting served and authorities know this and they still do nothing just pretty much solidifies the fact that they can get away with pretty much anything they want, to their detriment usually. She's got a lot of talent, but she's throwing it away with both hands and a shovel.

Jeana (DP) said:
I have to wonder about the nightclubs she goes to every night. She's NOT even legal, so the fact that she's getting served and authorities know this and they still do nothing just pretty much solidifies the fact that they can get away with pretty much anything they want, to their detriment usually. She's got a lot of talent, but she's throwing it away with both hands and a shovel.

what talent does Paris have?????...

close_enough said:
what talent does Paris have?????...
Since I know Jeana is a smart lady, I am going to assume she is talking about Lindsey.

As for all these underage teens getting into bars, it drives me crazy! There shouldn't be special law breaking privileges for anyone. And as someone who would like to own a bar/restaurant one day, I think these owners are threatening their livelihood by indulging these spoiled stars. And for what? Name exposure? It's ridiculous.

Always liked Lindsay Lohan--she was great in Parent Trap and Freaky fridaybut something is definitely wrong,and its not just because her father is a lowlife--I think she'll be ok in the long run...Ihope

I loved this young lady in Parent Trap, but that's about it. She's skanky to me now. I understand she can't get along with anyone and has a foul mouth to boot. No class.

I hope she is OK if she does have some problems, she seems like she has no positive influence in her life.

I knew it was just a matter of time before a studio called her out on her unprofessional behavior:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0728061lohan1.html

Hollywood Big Blasts Lohan

Movie boss warns actress over "so called" exhaustion, heavy partying

0728061inside1.jpg
JULY 28--Lindsay Lohan's hard-partying antics and recent bout of "heat exhaustion" has left one Hollywood big shot steamed, The Smoking Gun has learned. In a blistering July 26 letter to the 20-year-old actress, James G. Robinson, who heads the L.A. firm producing Lohan's current movie, calls her recent erratic behavior "discourteous, irresponsible and unprofessional." Robinson, the 70-year-old chief executive of Morgan Creek Productions, writes that Lohan has "acted like a spoiled child and in doing so have alienated many of your co-workers and endangered the quality" of "Georgia Rule," a movie now being filmed and which stars Lohan, Jane Fonda, and Felicity Huffman. A copy of Robinson's letter--which was delivered to Lohan at the Chateau Marmont hotel--can be found below. A Morgan Creek official confirmed to TSG that the missive was sent to Lohan and her various representatives earlier this week. Robinson notes that while Lohan's aides have chalked up her lateness and absences to illness, he is "well aware that your ongoing all night heavy partying is the real reason for your so called 'exhaustion.'" Noting that Morgan Creek refuses to "accept bogus excuses for your behavior," Robinson warns Lohan that she will be held "personally accountable" for losses caused by her actions. Claiming that Lohan's behavior has already "resulted in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage," Robinson hints at possible legal action against the actress unless she begins honoring her production commitments. He concludes, "I urge you to take this letter seriously and conduct yourself professionally."

see link for more...

DAYYYUUUM!!!!!! 'bout time someone tells it like it is to her. I applaud him for calling her on her BS.

I just can't stand her.

Masterj said:
I knew it was just a matter of time before a studio called her out on her unprofessional behavior:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0728061lohan1.html

Hollywood Big Blasts Lohan

Movie boss warns actress over "so called" exhaustion, heavy partying

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0728061inside1.jpg JULY 28--Lindsay Lohan's hard-partying antics and recent bout of "heat exhaustion" has left one Hollywood big shot steamed, The Smoking Gun has learned. In a blistering July 26 letter to the 20-year-old actress, James G. Robinson, who heads the L.A. firm producing Lohan's current movie, calls her recent erratic behavior "discourteous, irresponsible and unprofessional." Robinson, the 70-year-old chief executive of Morgan Creek Productions, writes that Lohan has "acted like a spoiled child and in doing so have alienated many of your co-workers and endangered the quality" of "Georgia Rule," a movie now being filmed and which stars Lohan, Jane Fonda, and Felicity Huffman. A copy of Robinson's letter--which was delivered to Lohan at the Chateau Marmont hotel--can be found below. A Morgan Creek official confirmed to TSG that the missive was sent to Lohan and her various representatives earlier this week. Robinson notes that while Lohan's aides have chalked up her lateness and absences to illness, he is "well aware that your ongoing all night heavy partying is the real reason for your so called 'exhaustion.'" Noting that Morgan Creek refuses to "accept bogus excuses for your behavior," Robinson warns Lohan that she will be held "personally accountable" for losses caused by her actions. Claiming that Lohan's behavior has already "resulted in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage," Robinson hints at possible legal action against the actress unless she begins honoring her production commitments. He concludes, "I urge you to take this letter seriously and conduct yourself professionally."

see link for more...
Haha, I was just thinking about posting this. You're an "Oh No They Didn't!" reader too, aren't you MasterJ? :)

She is so on drugs and booze. Partying all the time. She's nasty. IMO. No more cute little girl.

Melisinde said:
Haha, I was just thinking about posting this. You're an "Oh No They Didn't!" reader too, aren't you MasterJ? :)
Absolutely!!!

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who think they are above everyone else whether its aesthetically, intellectually, or in terms of wealth. I can't stand irresponsible people who think they are entitled to be treated like they are better than everyone else and who think they are above reproach. She is getting paid MILLIONS of dollars to do her job. My teacher friends get paid crap. And who among us "common" folk get to call into our job because we are "exhausted?" Like many of you, I am exhausted every damn day of my life between my job and other responsibilities and yet we don't have people waiting on us hand and foot. I want to give people like her a kick in the *advertiser censored* to get over themself and come down to earth to see how people in the real world live.

Jeana (DP) said:
B.J.s. :truce: :truce:
Paris doesn't even have a figure, for Pete's sake! No *advertiser censored* and her butt and her waist are the same size. And her face? Always cocked to the side with the same DUH expression that says she thinks she is all that. Very two dimensional. Oh but wait, she is this generation's blonde icon.
rolleyes.gif

kidzndogznme said:
Oh but wait, she is this generation's blonde icon.
rolleyes.gif

I was just going to say that! I read that recently and about died! She equates herself to Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kidzndogznme said:
Paris doesn't even have a figure, for Pete's sake! No *advertiser censored* and her butt and her waist are the same size. And her face? Always cocked to the side with the same DUH expression that says she thinks she is all that. Very two dimensional. Oh but wait, she is this generation's blonde icon.
rolleyes.gif

I think she looks like a bird. An ugly bird with big feet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back