Lindsey Lohan Collapses

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, Dina's the one who put her daughter in this professional adult situation/life, and now she is mad and surprised that people are expecting her to act like a professional adult. Give me a break. She's getting paid millions of dollars while other people her age are in college or otherwise trying to work up to making a living... she can't expect anyone to cut Lindsay any slack. You can't have it both ways, sister.

southcitymom said:
OMG, are you telling me that Tori Spelling is a girl? Lady looks like a dude....
I wonder if her new husband will divorce her now that she doesn't seem to be getting much of Daddy's estate. Will he try to crawl back to his pretty ex-wife?

LNL said:
I wonder if her new husband will divorce her now that she doesn't seem to be getting much of Daddy's estate. Will he try to crawl back to his pretty ex-wife?
Maybe her new husband likes a little somethin' somethin' on the down-low. Tori may well be packing equipment of which we are unaware!

From the brooksbulletin link above:

"But she defended her daughter's most recent absence.

"Lindsay was in 105 (40 C) (degree weather) saying, 'Mommy, I feel sick; like I am going to faint.' She took herself to the hospital. She has asthma and in extreme cold or heat you can't breathe."

She's so sick she's going to faint but took herself to the hospital??? Don't movie sets have medical personnel? And I believe if one has asthma, one is advised not to smoke. :waitasec:

ljwf22 said:
From the brooksbulletin link above:

"But she defended her daughter's most recent absence.

"Lindsay was in 105 (40 C) (degree weather) saying, 'Mommy, I feel sick; like I am going to faint.' She took herself to the hospital. She has asthma and in extreme cold or heat you can't breathe."

She's so sick she's going to faint but took herself to the hospital??? Don't movie sets have medical personnel? And I believe if one has asthma, one is advised not to smoke. :waitasec:

:rolleyes: sounds like her & her Mama both, are full of chit, imo.....

Juliana said:
Well, Dina's the one who put her daughter in this professional adult situation/life, and now she is mad and surprised that people are expecting her to act like a professional adult. Give me a break. She's getting paid millions of dollars while other people her age are in college or otherwise trying to work up to making a living... she can't expect anyone to cut Lindsay any slack. You can't have it both ways, sister.
Quoted for truth!

I predict this will be Lindsey in a few months:

lindsaydump-tm.jpg

AlohaGal said:
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/lohan%20continues%20to%20party_1004046

On Friday night (28JUL06) Lohan was spotted at new Hollywood night club Les Deux and on Saturday (29JUL06) she flew to Las Vegas, Nevada, where she was photographed partying with boyfriend HARRY MORTON. ...

MOO: It's ok those were here days off the set (sarcasm

well, at least she recovered enough to party hardy, ugh....i would imagine she's on one of those 'lists' now, where folks aren't going to want to ever work with her ..... i bet when the movie scripts (money) stop coming in, Mama will get a grasp on the situation :rolleyes:

close_enough said:
well, at least she recovered enough to party hardy, ugh....i would imagine she's on one of those 'lists' now, where folks aren't going to want to ever work with her ..... i bet when the movie scripts (money) stop coming in, Mama will get a grasp on the situation :rolleyes:

Maybe her and Tom Cruise can star in a picture together. Can you imagine the egos on that set. :crazy:

kato said:
Yeah, she's been taken to the hospital 4 times in the past year.

Now that Gia is/was a sad case. I read the book and saw the movie.
and here we have Kate Moss, who is clean and back in the game. i give kate moss a lot of credit for pulling it together so quickly. i hope she can stay clean and keep her career going. where ever she went to rehab is where these others should go. i believe people need a second chance if they're willing to work at it.

oh, and gia-i saw the movie-thought angelina was amazing in gia-so sad to watch her shoot up that heroin and get sick with aids. gets you thinking about gateway drugs-gia was just doing coke and then was desparate and took the heroin. drugs are nasty. i guess they take them to deal with all of the pressure-must be enormous pressure to be famous and followed all the time and keep up the image without being bashed by thepapparazi. however, i know a lot of people don't feel sorry for celebs because of all the money they have. money can't buy everything. i do feel for people with the drug habits. watched my grandma in and out of rehab for years with alcohol clean and sober and then fall off the wagon again and again. such a sad existance. so much more to life.

I don't think Kate Moss is cleaned up at all though, unfortunately. She is back dating that loser Pete Doherty. I can't imagine her standing much of a chance getting clean while hanging out with him. He is an absolute mess.

I think the only thing Kate Moss is trying to clean up is her image so she can go back to making mega bucks. Actually getting clean from drugs will be very difficult for her, IMO.

HeartofTexas said:
I think the only thing Kate Moss is trying to clean up is her image so she can go back to making mega bucks. Actually getting clean from drugs will be very difficult for her, IMO.
Getting clean from drugs is very hard for any addict, but remaining a worker in certain industries makes it even tougher. Restaurant wrokers, contruction workers, healthcare workers - these industries have higher than normal addiction rates among employees. I'll bet modeling is right up ther as well. I think that a lot of those models start doing drugs to get/stay skinny and work unreasonable schedules. So sad.

Does anyone know who the father of Kate Moss's child is and what type of role he plays in her life?

Hollywood and the modeling world are quick to forgive the first indiscretion and have a comeback, but she must be stupid to go back to trouble. I have already read that she and Lindsey Lohan go drinking. So sounds like she is already in big trouble. Hanging around people that do drugs is just another relapse waiting to happen. TICK TOCK!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back