Lindsey Lohan Collapses

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I never did like Kate Moss too much she reminds me of Gia, although I really felt bad for Gia. The movie was so sad. Drugs are so terrible.

yes the Gia story was tragic--I really have no sympathy for druggies generally,but Gia was only 26 when died an awful death from AIDS---someone who was so famous at such a young age,and then dies from sharing a needle--When she died in 1986,I believe she was the first woman to die of AIDS in NYC

southcitymom said:
Getting clean from drugs is very hard for any addict, but remaining a worker in certain industries makes it even tougher. Restaurant wrokers, contruction workers, healthcare workers - these industries have higher than normal addiction rates among employees. I'll bet modeling is right up ther as well. I think that a lot of those models start doing drugs to get/stay skinny and work unreasonable schedules. So sad.

Does anyone know who the father of Kate Moss's child is and what type of role he plays in her life?
The link will tell you SCM, I've never even heard of him.

http://www.nndb.com/people/489/000022423/

I have asthma and during an extreme attack, I can't drive myself anywhere. I can barely walk!!! I don't feel like "I might be sick and barf, Mommeeee". I feel like I might just die from lack of oxygen. This family needs help. And an adult.

ljwf22 said:
From the brooksbulletin link above:

"But she defended her daughter's most recent absence.

"Lindsay was in 105 (40 C) (degree weather) saying, 'Mommy, I feel sick; like I am going to faint.' She took herself to the hospital. She has asthma and in extreme cold or heat you can't breathe."

She's so sick she's going to faint but took herself to the hospital??? Don't movie sets have medical personnel? And I believe if one has asthma, one is advised not to smoke. :waitasec:

William H. Macy's remarks re: Lindsay's tardiness:

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1333621,00.html

snip

"I think what an actor has to realize (is that) when you show up an hour late, 150 people have been scrambling to cover for you," Macy told reporters Thursday. "There is not an apology big enough in the world to have to make 150 people scramble. It's nothing but disrespect. And Lindsay Lohan is not the only one. A lot of actors show up late as if they're God's gift to the film. It's inexcusable, and they should have their asses kicked."

When asked about Lohan's work on Bobby, Macy paused and said, "She was pretty late."

IdahoMom said:
William H. Macy's remarks re: Lindsay's tardiness:

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1333621,00.html

snip

"I think what an actor has to realize (is that) when you show up an hour late, 150 people have been scrambling to cover for you," Macy told reporters Thursday. "There is not an apology big enough in the world to have to make 150 people scramble. It's nothing but disrespect. And Lindsay Lohan is not the only one. A lot of actors show up late as if they're God's gift to the film. It's inexcusable, and they should have their asses kicked."

When asked about Lohan's work on Bobby, Macy paused and said, "She was pretty late."

Macy's absolutely right that these kids gain too much power too early and aren't mature enough to handle it. When I was Lindsay's age, I really did think I was the center of the world - I can't IMAGINE how insufferable and desctructive I would have been if everyone else had been acting like I was the center of the world.

Lindsey (and all the other "stars") should pay attention to what has happened with Tom Cruise and the Dixie Chicks. Most of us work hard for our money, and when these idiots open their mouths or act up, many people find it offensive and refuse to pay money to see their movies or buy their CD's.

I am sick of these spoiled brats acting this way. They can do what they want and say what they want...but I am no longer going to fatten their bank accounts. I think they are WAY overpaid for what they do.

Before old LL hits rehab and has a second wind for a few seconds. She will be on WHERE ARE THEY NOW???????? BROKE and everyone who has taken advantage of her, including her parents.

southcitymom said:
Macy's absolutely right that these kids gain too much power too early and aren't mature enough to handle it. When I was Lindsay's age, I really did think I was the center of the world - I can't IMAGINE how insufferable and desctructive I would have been if everyone else had been acting like I was the center of the world.

What Lindsay needs is knocking down several pegs. Her mother takes up for her deliquent behavior so no help there. These people that are calling her out on her bad behavior are doing her a favor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back