Lipreaders???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm looking at the clip

I'm focusing on 26:28 and 26:53

26:28 seems like she starts to say something and just drops it halfway through the statement shaking her head looks like "it wasn't....." or "he wasn't...."

26:53 The prosecutor is saying "they didn't know where she was or where the car was" and she says "they didn't want to."

I'm hearing impaired and do read lips.

If someone just shows me what you want read I can do it.

Thank you Chewy!!!! You rock :rocker:

But, watch out :eek: word spreads fast around WS when we have experts.:rolleyes:

I'll mix this together and see if I get the same thing as has been done already. If I see it's different I'll put it in bold next to it.

Ok, this is what I got, (not saying any of it is correct)

1) starts at 8:10 --- I never acted during any of this

Prosecutor is saying that Caylee was taken care of by her grandparents, not Casey. Then she asks what kind of parent would act indifferent in reaction to the accidental death of her child. Casey says "I never acted indifferent through any of this"

2) starts at 8:47-- What the h*** does she think Im doing now

3) starts at 9:18-- B****, he would never say that.

4) starts a 9:54-- Then why didnt he

5) starts at 12:34--Cause he knew I wouldnt
He knew I wouldnt talk to them

6) starts at 20:29-- I never thought she would help --none of them

7) starts at 26:28 ??

8) starts at 26:53 ??

9) starts at 28:30 ---thats not true

10) starts at 29:06 --I never said that
--I would never blame my Mom

11) starts at 29:14---This is his fault

Still looking at the ones I dont know. Will edit if I figure it out.

Also it would be helpful for people to post what the prosecutor is actually saying before she says these things.

Ok, this is what I got, (not saying any of it is correct)

1) starts at 8:10 --- I never acted during any of this

2) starts at 8:47-- What the h*** does she think Im doing now

3) starts at 9:18-- B****, he would never say that.

4) starts a 9:54-- Then why didnt he

5) starts at 12:34--Cause he knew I wouldnt
He knew I wouldnt talk to them

6) starts at 20:29-- I never thought she would help --none of them

7) starts at 26:28 ??

8) starts at 26:53 ??

9) starts at 28:30 ---thats not true

10) starts at 29:06 --I never said that
--I would never blame my Mom

11) starts at 29:14---This is his fault

Still looking at the ones I dont know. Will edit if I figure it out.

GREAT JOB! I agree with all of the above except for 8:10 - I think she said "I never acted with indifference"

I believe at 26:53 -- "It was with Jo" (nickname for George? - in reference to "they didn't know where the car was")

GREAT JOB! I agree with all of the above except for 8:10 - I think she said "I never acted with indifference"

I believe at 26:53 -- "It was with Jo"

yes, I agree, 8:10 is indifference, not during any of this.

Not sure about what 26:53 is, "it was jo" doesnt really go with what LDB said, but I dont know.

yes, I agree, 8:10 is indifference, not during any of this.

Not sure about what 26:53 is, "it was jo" doesnt really go with what LDB said, but I dont know.

I have changed my post, I think she said "it was with Jo", again, not sure but they called him Jo-Jo, no?:waitasec:

The second part at 12:34 seems to be more than "He knew I wouldn't talk to them" it doesn't seem to match what I'm seeing.

The first part is definitely "Because he knew I wouldn't"

This is in answer to questions by the prosecutor saying "If George was trying to cover up a crime why would he ask his coconspirator to talk to the cops?"

Still trying to make it out.

I think the second part might be

"He knew I would never talk to the cops."

The second part at 12:34 seems to be more than "He knew I wouldn't talk to them" it doesn't seem to match what I'm seeing.

The first part is definitely "Because he knew I wouldn't"

This is in answer to questions by the prosecutor saying "If George was trying to cover up a crime why would he ask his coconspirator to talk to the cops?"

Still trying to make it out.

I think the second part might be

"He knew I would never talk to the cops."

He knew I never would talk to them? (I dont see cops there)

He knew I never would talk to them? (I dont see cops there)

I didn't either, I edited from what you have above, then I saw "cops"

I'm looking again. She kinda sneers up her top lip when she says the last word. I'm pretty sure it's cops.

Went back again and I see them not cops! Arg! I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Bumping because I added what LDB was talking about at each time frame.

Thank you for posting this!

I'm going to write down all the times when KC speaks so we can have a reference to go back to.

1) starts at 8:10
LDB: what amazing parent acts with complete indifference

2) starts at 8:47
LBD: a mother who tried to protect her child, even in death

3) starts at 9:18
LDB: If this was an accident that GA knew about

4) starts a 9:54
LDB: Mr Anthony said he would trade places with his daughter in a second.

5) starts at 12:34
LDB: Why would he want his co conspirator to talk to the cops

6) starts at 20:29
this is the phone call that KC made from jail on 7/16 talking about where they need to look up Zanny.

7) starts at 26:28
LDB: GA didn't now where that car was

8) starts at 26:53 **they didn't want to**

9) starts at 28:30 **thats not true**

10) starts at 29:06 **I never said that** **I would never blame my Mom**

11) starts at 29:14
LDB: Let's twist the knife in him too. (talking about GA)

Wow! I didn't realize she commented that many times. :eek:

PS: I'm pretty pathetic at lip reading huh? I can only understand 2 out of 11.

I also saw the old "tell her to stop"" or "make her stop" when LDB was calling her out on her partying behavior during the 31 days.

That seems like something a very young (read immature) person would say. Not surprising, considering the source (ICA). And the "I never blamed my mom"......add "after she lied on the stand for me, I never blamed my mom".

Moo

But what if he did molest her? No one is going to get on the stand and ADMIT it. No one talks about it. Not the victim and certainly not the perpetrator. I know it doesn't have any bearing on the case other than understanding her disassociating during the 31 days but do we really know that he didn't? I know the responses I'm going to get on this post will be she lies. So do child molesters. JMO

If he had ever molested her then why would she tell him in the videoed jail house tape that he was the best father and grandfather ever?

I loved when Linda pointed out that it was the grandparents who took care of her and bought her everything from food to toys including having her own pretty room and beautiful playhouse. How would ICA have paid for it when she had an imaginary job? Monopoly money? lol That baby had a nice life with the grandparents. What a shame.

They said on Nancy Grace that in regards to her mom she said:

"I never said that." and "I would never blame my mom"

and that in regards to George she said "It's not his fault"

Just bringing this over here in regards to the reading lips thing and what it was she said.

But what if he did molest her? No one is going to get on the stand and ADMIT it. No one talks about it. Not the victim and certainly not the perpetrator. I know it doesn't have any bearing on the case other than understanding her disassociating during the 31 days but do we really know that he didn't? I know the responses I'm going to get on this post will be she lies. So do child molesters. JMO

Without conclusive evidence to the contrary I will never flat out say someone who claims to have been molested is lying, that just isn't right. However, Casey has shown she is a prolific liar and I believe she is quite possibly lying about the molestation. That aside, people not believing her about the molestation, if it's true, is a natural consequence to her pathologic lying. Right or Wrong.

If he had ever molested her then why would she tell him in the videoed jail house tape that he was the best father and grandfather ever?

ICA lies so much that just accusing the father wasn't enough so she had to go after her brother too. She did it because she wants them to suffer with her. She has nothing but contempt for her family. Her hope was that got her symathy from the jury. I hope they so it for the despicable ploy it was. She said it because she knew it would pain them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back