Lipreaders???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did NG translate this on tonight's show as:
"it wasn't his fault"
INSTEAD OF..."it was his fault" ???

I could have sworn that's what she mouthed...I will have to watch the repeat. If soooo....someone needs to school her as it is obvious she said "was" ...

Originally Posted by D96s
Absolutely. I don't know the attorneys name who is sitting next to her (the one with the crazy hair) but she was hanging over Casey like white on rice through this whole closing. This attorney was leaning in and saying something to KC on many occasions - she was bumping her to tell her to either quiet down,
She was admonishing her and I thought at one point I saw her actually pass KC a note (it was on orange paper).

BBM but I was just re-watching, to try to lip read, once I noticed her I couldn't take my eyes off her. I don't know if KC was making some sort or noise or what, but I could swear she was trying to get her attention to "start now" the hiding your face in my shoulder, so on and so forth. She even looks a little worried at some point.

Didn't see the orange paper note, jumped off the video to make note of what I did notice here.

Thanks for posting this. I wasn't able to see that from the feed I was watching. Wow. I wonder if her lawyers have talked to her about this before? You would think they would. I can see where a carefully placed "It is his fault" or "That's not true" would be at least a last-ditch effort to have Casey testify in a backwards kind of way to the jury, but I would have thought they'd tell her not to call the prosecution names! That just doesn't look good IMO.

Absolutely agree. It was so obvious to me that every move KC makes is being orchestrated by her defense - which, OBTW, is reprehensible to me!

I saw that too! It's one thing to shake your head at someone else's comments, but her very own voice? Crazy!

At 20:29
This is where I think she is saying something like...
"Everyone (or everything) is so stupid at home" and she repeats it
Does anyone else see this?

Originally Posted by Lovejac

10) starts at 29:06 **I never said that** **I would never blame my Mom**

11) starts at 29:14 **this is his fault**
LDB: Let's twist the knife in him too. (talking about GA)
----------------------------------------------
I went through the it independently before reading your post and I got very similar statements to yours:

29:06 - I never said that

29:10 - I would never hurt (or blame) my mom

29:16 - It's his fault

IMO - ICA is mouthing what she wants the jury to see.

I definitely see her at 20:29 say,
"Everything is so stupid at home. Everything is so stupid at home. Everything."

ICA is mad at her father because he didn't lie on the stand for her like her mother did. She can't control him anymore.

I agree. Jose said it himself in his closing argument "George did not fall on the sword for Casey." That's the crux of her hatred for him. She fully expected him to "fall on the sword" and save her from all of this... and guess what? He didn't. He didn't take the blame and now his daughter hates his guts for it.

All this mouthing by KC tells me one thing; she has not learned anything in the last three years and is still the same deranged, immature and disrespectful nut case arrested in 2008.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

What I don't understand is why wasn't the defense admonished and why wasn't she told she had to stop.

Kill Caylee. Frame George. Then, she and her mother will be free of him. Where did I read that CA was going to file for divorce but once she realized she'd have to share assets, she decided not to? Did anyone else read this? (Maybe it was in one of Rick Plesea's emails?)

Haven't read the whole thread yet, so this may have already been answered, but I believe it was during LE's interview with Shirley Plesea. Either that or it was in the emails between Shirley and whoever that person was that she always emailed and told them of Cindy's woes. I don't think I ever did know who that person was.

What I don't understand is why wasn't the defense admonished and why wasn't she told she had to stop.

Maybe because the SA thought this helped them?, to me it showed a classic and demonic killer who lacks any impulse control. It showed the anger of someone who is busted, someone who is caught in her lies, someone with a conscience of guilt doing what she does best .. To deflect, distract and, deny.

You can see the anger and temper that led to Caylee's demise.

GA was about to testify against her at the Grand Jury Hearing. My guess is she was trying get him to alter his testimony. When she went back to jail in October she never permitted them to visit her again, no letters, just cut them off. She is spiteful. jmo

Well she DID say "Maybe I am a spiteful *****"....was that played during the rebuttle? It should have been if it wasn't.....

I just told my hubby about the LDB commenting on the one mother's who's child was murdered and would go to his/her gravesite during a thunderstorm d/t his/her being scared of thunderstorms....he said "Awe" and I got teary-eyed AGAIN!

Either that, or "everything is so screwed up at home."

If that is really what she said (and believes), she is screwed up in HER HEAD. Everyone was just trying to find that precious baby girl. All she wanted to do
was talk to her boyfriend.

I just had to dive back in here and share my sincere thanks to every WSer who helped steer this thread back on track by targeting/focusing your posts or by self-editing.

Keep up the great sleuthing!

:yourock:

Haven't read the whole thread yet, so this may have already been answered, but I believe it was during LE's interview with Shirley Plesea. Either that or it was in the emails between Shirley and whoever that person was that she always emailed and told them of Cindy's woes. I don't think I ever did know who that person was.

I think it was in the e-mails to Shirley's friend.

Well she DID say "Maybe I am a spiteful *****"....was that played during the rebuttle? It should have been if it wasn't.....

I just told my hubby about the LDB commenting on the one mother's who's child was murdered and would go to his/her gravesite during a thunderstorm d/t his/her being scared of thunderstorms....he said "Awe" and I got teary-eyed AGAIN!

ICA's comment wasn't taped. It's what she told Lee in between the 911 calls Cindy made .Lee relayed the conversation to LE. Wish she HAD said it on tape.

I am also shocked beyond belief that potential juror's aren't asked if they can read lips!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back