Lipreaders???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At 9:50 mark I see:
LDB: Mr. Anthony said he would trade places with his daughter in a second.

KC: Why doesn't he?

I'm wondering if KC's "talking out loud" in court is one of the reasons for the guard standing behind her? I kept thinking today that KC was going to have an outburst in court during LDB's rebuttal because of her repeated statements outloud and angry demeanor and DS having to looking over at her. Definitely not a good look for the defense IMO.

Filling in the blanks
1) starts at 8:10 **I never acted with indifference**
LDB: what amazing parent acts with complete indifference

2) starts at 8:47 **why doesn't she shut up right now**
LBD: a mother who tried to protect her child, even in death

3) starts at 9:18
LDB: If this was an accident that GA knew about

4) starts a 9:54
LDB: Mr Anthony said he would trade places with his daughter in a second.

5) starts at 12:34 **because he knew I wouldn't** **He knew I never would talk to them**
LDB: Why would he want his co conspirator to talk to the cops

6) starts at 20:29
this is the phone call that KC made from jail on 7/16 talking about where they need to look up Zanny.

7) starts at 26:28
LDB: GA didn't know where that car was

8) starts at 26:53 **they didn't want to**

9) starts at 28:30 **thats not true**

10) starts at 29:06 **I never said that** **I would never blame my Mom**

11) starts at 29:14 **this is his fault**
LDB: Let's twist the knife in him too. (talking about GA)

GA was about to testify against her at the Grand Jury Hearing. My guess is she was trying get him to alter his testimony. When she went back to jail in October she never permitted them to visit her again, no letters, just cut them off. She is spiteful. jmo

In ICA's own words (per Lee) "maybe because I'm a spiteful b*tch". Maybe? Ya think?:banghead:

Okay, I am giving it a go, and these are two that I have come up with:

8:10 mark - "I've never acted with indifference" (responding to LDB's comment about what mother acts with indifference....)

8:40 mark - "why doesn't she shut up right now" - (right after story about the mother who tried to protect her child by going to their gravesite)

I'll see what else I can make out.

I see the same thing for these two

I have been reading lips for many yrs.This is JMO and I know some people will disagree with me and that is OK..we all see things differently and I see what I am posting.Thanks everyone!
-8.10 marker-she says-I have never acted that way indifference!
-8.45-why cant she shut up right now
-9.20 marker-George never said that!
-9.47 marker-WHAT!
-12.38-cause he knew I would'nt
:something: to protect him
-28.29 marker-thats not true!
-26.50 marker-George knew-she is talking about where the car was!!
-29.15 marker-this is his fault!
A lot of people has done a great job reading the very very clear ones.It does shock me that she refers to her father as-George!

They just had a lip reader on NG & I missed it. :(

this is the phone call that KC made from jail on 7/16 talking about where they need to look up Zanny.

This one is weird.. i think she's saying something about not knowing it (phone call) would come out.. But why is she shaking her head and disagreeing with herself

29 14 is This is his fault,

just confirming

This one is weird.. i think she's saying something about not knowing it (phone call) would come out.. But why is she shaking her head and disagreeing with herself

I think she says something like "I never refused to help"

I find it amazing that today at closing there was no mouth covering, just looking straight ahead and making comments (camera's in full shot of her). Just sayin:silenced:

(although I think what she says during the trial is nto related to the truth necessarily, it's all self-serving, so she's saying it for the jury. I think it IS stuff that she's told her attorneys, too, though. Still doesn't make it true.)

Listening to that exchange in the jail phone calls makes it so clear how guilty she is.

I find it amazing that today at closing there was no mouth covering, just looking straight ahead and making comments (camera's in full shot of her). Just sayin:silenced:

I think it's her way of testifying without having to be cross-examined! She wants the Jury to see what she is saying.

Yeah, she didn't cover her mouth during her freakout about her mom, but was vigilant other times. She definitely knew what she was doing in regards to covering or not covering her mouth, imho.

Listening to that exchange in the jail phone calls makes it so clear how guilty she is.

The line that gets me every time (in reaction to Christina crying for Caylee) is "Oh my god...calling you guys? A complete waste."

Unbelievable.

The line that gets me every time (in reaction to Christina crying for Caylee) is "Oh my god...calling you guys? A complete waste."

Unbelievable.

I know, it's shocking.

Absolutely. I don't know the attorneys name who is sitting next to her (the one with the crazy hair) but she was hanging over Casey like white on rice through this whole closing. This attorney was leaning in and saying something to KC on many occasions - she was bumping her to tell her to either quiet down, or pump up the emotion. She was admonishing her and I thought at one point I saw her actually pass KC a note (it was on orange paper).
Thanks for posting this. I wasn't able to see that from the feed I was watching. Wow. I wonder if her lawyers have talked to her about this before? You would think they would. I can see where a carefully placed "It is his fault" or "That's not true" would be at least a last-ditch effort to have Casey testify in a backwards kind of way to the jury, but I would have thought they'd tell her not to call the prosecution names! That just doesn't look good IMO.

I saw that too! It's one thing to shake your head at someone else's comments, but her very own voice? Crazy!

At 9:50 mark I see:
LDB: Mr. Anthony said he would trade places with his daughter in a second.

KC: Why doesn't he?

I'm wondering if KC's "talking out loud" in court is one of the reasons for the guard standing behind her? I kept thinking today that KC was going to have an outburst in court during LDB's rebuttal because of her repeated statements outloud and angry demeanor and DS having to looking over at her. Definitely not a good look for the defense IMO.

That day she went to that holding cell and returned, waving her hands in the air? It was the Saturday the DT asked for shrinks to look at her, about a week ago. She has had 2 guards by her side in court ever since.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back