Lipreaders???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I could of swore she also mouthed *advertiser censored** Y** when Linda was describin on what kind of mother she was.

From WFTV: link to 33 minute video of ICA's reactions during LDB's closing today:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28442059/index.html

She's mad huh?

She is showing little impulse control there. Talking outloud and not covering her mouth. She knows she's on camera.

Off topic in a way:

I can't imagine what it would be like to have her living in my home. We had a family member that has significant personality disorder issues. This family member was diagnosed with one. That family member asked to come visit but only purchased a one way ticket to our home. I am fairly centered, very patient and have been told I'm fair minded by most. That experience almost pushed me over the edge. It took me at least 6 weeks after that family member left to be able to get my mental and emotional equilibrium back. That family member is/was not in my day to day life prior or after the visit. If anyone has not dealt with someone seriously personality disordered it's impossible to understand. I know I didn't until that experience. I really didn't.

They suck the air out of the room. That's the only way I can describe it. I bet KC is/was the same way but worse. JMHO

ETA: I can't wait to read what our Lipreaders say she said!

Wow!! All this time I've been thinking Caylee's death was an act of revenge toward KC's mother but now I'm seeing that it was a direct hit on her FATHER!.

Great insight....:rocker:

I share your belief that she was killed out of spite and that was the motive of the crime.

Wow!! All this time I've been thinking Caylee's death was an act of revenge toward KC's mother but now I'm seeing that it was a direct hit on her FATHER! It is all his fault! He's the one who didn't buy into her BS. He was the disciplinarian. He's the one that knew she was lying about everything.He was the one who saw her for what she really was. Of course she never blamed her mother! She knew she could snow her mother with whatever pack of lies she handed her. After all, it was her mother who taught her to lie so fluently.It was CA who always covered for her and made up excuses for her. KC and CA tag teamed GA, but when GA didn't play along anymore and refused to move out of the house after CA had already promised it to KC, blowing KC's plan out of the water, GA became public enemy #1 for KC. It's more likely that GA is the one who threatened to throw her out of the house, which, in KC's mind, he had no right to do because it was CA who was paying for it, but told her she had to leave Caylee with them. GA agreed with CA that KC was an unfit mother, but GA crossed the line when he actually did something about it without CA's approval. CA only needed GA to be on her side when she wanted him to be, but when it came down to CA siding with GA against KC, that was more than KC could handle. She felt betrayed by her mother. Her mother promised her the house but now, all because of GA, that wasn't going to happen.
It all makes sense now! KC was punishing her father. She took the one thing from him that he loved more than anything in the world...the ultimate punishment! I have no doubt that, at some point in time, she told him that if he forced her out he would never see Caylee again. That's why he was so afraid that she had made good on her promise and that's why CA's first words to her were "What have you done". If he had only complied with everything she wanted, none of this would have happened. Therefore, it is all his fault...at least in KC's sick and twisted mind.

I'm starting to wonder if the fight that has been talked about so much was really between George & Casey, instead of Cindy. It could have happened the morning of the 16th, after Cindy left for work. Maybe that is why George's story has changed so much, about that morning.

edit: sorry i went OT, ynotdivein.

I'm not anywhere as good at this as Smolea, but I think I was able to figure out 29:06 time stamp:
LDB mentions the Cindy being blamed for the ladder being left up and Casey twisting the knife in her.

KC -- I never said that -- I would never blame my mom.

LDB mentions ICA blaming GA

KC -- It is his fault.

Getting ready to go watch fireworks but I'll come back later in attempts to read other time notations.

Kill Caylee. Frame George. Then, she and her mother will be free of him. Where did I read that CA was going to file for divorce but once she realized she'd have to share assets, she decided not to? Did anyone else read this? (Maybe it was in one of Rick Plesea's emails?)

Yes. I read it in Fanning's book Mommy Little Girl.

I could of swore she also mouthed *advertiser censored** Y** when Linda was describin on what kind of mother she was.

That's exactly what I saw, as well. No kicked chair when KC mouthed it. There was a point, though, where her chair was kicked and she was mouthed at to "shhhh."

Mod here, poking her nose above waterline to respectfully burble a reminder that this thread needs lipreaders, and it needs to stay on-topic!

*bubble....burble....snork....*

*sinks back under*

I had a turtle named Burble. He couldn't lip read though... At least I don't think he could.

I'm not anywhere as good at this as Smolea, but I think I was able to figure out 29:06 time stamp:
LDB mentions the Cindy being blamed for the ladder being left up and Casey twisting the knife in her.

KC -- I never said that -- I would never blame my mom.

LDB mentions ICA blaming GA

KC -- It is his fault.

Getting ready to go watch fireworks but I'll come back later in attempts to read other time notations.

I am a lip reader and yes she did say this and much more!!-lol

These are what I observed:

what the he!! Is she talking about; this was when LDB was explaining an amazing mother

He knows I wouldn't; this from LDB explaining why would George ask her to talk and be truthful with law enforcement

The others just as posted above I agree

she did say this to!

well syra are u gonna tell us what else she said......:)

(my comments under the timestamp.

I'm going to write down all the times when KC speaks so we can have a reference to go back to.

1) starts at 8:10
--------------------
2) starts at 8:47
What the hell does she think I'm doing now?
3) starts at 9:18
(somebody) would never say that
4) starts a 9:54
(something) would never do that
5) starts at 12:34
That's not what I want to do
I (something) talk to the cop
6) starts at 20:29
-------------------
7) starts at 26:28
(something) wouldn't say that again
8) starts at 26:53
---------------------
9) starts at 28:30 **thats not true**
That's not true
10) starts at 29:06 **I never said that** **I would never blame my Mom**
I never said that
I would never blame my Mom
11) starts at 29:14
This is his fault

I couldn't get a few there, but the above is what I think she said. # 9 and #10 are the same as the OP.

Best-
Herding Cats

Originally Posted by pcrum12
But what if he did molest her? No one is going to get on the stand and ADMIT it. No one talks about it. Not the victim and certainly not the perpetrator. I know it doesn't have any bearing on the case other than understanding her disassociating during the 31 days but do we really know that he didn't? I know the responses I'm going to get on this post will be she lies. So do child molesters. JMO

its the "new lie" to fit the "new circumstances"....remember LDB's final arguement? (or was it Ashtons?)

My opinion ... Anyone who was molested in the manner she is claiming, who is fighting for her life, would get up on the stand and scream it to the world. Number 2 - if she was that afraid of her father (which is the assumption you're making) she wouldn't allow anyone to make the allegation, including Baez. Number 3 - she has shown in many of many videos that she is not one bit afraid of her family. She is nasty, cruel and outright abusive to all of them. She is not a victim. She has made her family victims. And now she has made her father a victim. Disgusting.

From WFTV: link to 33 minute video of ICA's reactions during LDB's closing today:

Okay, I am giving it a go, and these are two that I have come up with:

8:10 mark - "I've never acted with indifference" (responding to LDB's comment about what mother acts with indifference....)

8:40 mark - "why doesn't she shut up right now" - (right after story about the mother who tried to protect her child by going to their gravesite)

I'll see what else I can make out.

That's exactly what I saw, as well. No kicked chair when KC mouthed it. There was a point, though, where her chair was kicked and she was mouthed at to "shhhh."

Absolutely. I don't know the attorneys name who is sitting next to her (the one with the crazy hair) but she was hanging over Casey like white on rice through this whole closing. This attorney was leaning in and saying something to KC on many occasions - she was bumping her to tell her to either quiet down, or pump up the emotion. She was admonishing her and I thought at one point I saw her actually pass KC a note (it was on organge paper).

and 12:3Ok, this is what I got, (not saying any of it is correct)

1) starts at 8:10 --- I never acted during any of this (strike during any of this, should be indifference)

2) starts at 8:47-- What the h*** does she think Im doing now

3) starts at 9:18-- B****, he would never say that.

4) starts a 9:54-- Then why didnt he

5) starts at 12:34--Cause he knew I wouldnt
He knew I would never talk to them

6) starts at 20:29-- I never thought she would be help --none of them

7) starts at 26:28 ??

8) starts at 26:53 ??

9) starts at 28:30 ---thats not true

10) starts at 29:06 --I never said that
--I would never blame my Mom

11) starts at 29:14---This is his fault

Still looking at the ones I dont know. Will edit if I figure it out.

Has anyone been keeping track of the any of the 10 commandments she has not broken?????

I'm pretty sure she's never coveted anybody's ox... far too much trouble to take care of.

A big thank you to everybody who lipreads!

Wow!! Do we have any lipreaders?? I caught many of her outbursts - but not all. Would be curious to get everything she said. Clearly she wants everyone to believe George is the villian.

I'm hearing impaired and do read lips.

If someone just shows me what you want read I can do it.

I'm hearing impaired and do read lips.

If someone just shows me what you want read I can do it.

Hello Chewy!

Oh, that would be wonderful and Thank you so much for offering!
Here's the link to most of Casey's 'mouthed' comments during Linda's closing argument.

Thanks to LoveJac, we have a time list that Casey 'spoke' during closing argument.

1) starts at 8:10

2) starts at 8:47

3) starts at 9:18

4) starts a 9:54

5) starts at 12:34

6) starts at 20:29

7) starts at 26:28

8) starts at 26:53

9) starts at 28:30 **thats not true**

10) starts at 29:06 **I never said that** **I would never blame my Mom**

11) starts at 29:14

Again, Thank youuuuu!