Lipreaders???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OH thank you Mohabi. I was in shock that NG was putting the words next to her, saying it is not his fault.That is why NG show drives me crazy sometimes. Ok, A lot of times. But I can't stop watching for I am afraid I'll miss a good interview with someone else.
:)

She also said that the DT was crying during LDB's rebuttal......is that even remotely true?

I posted this bit in the Media links and Current news thread.

Wow, What a fascinating thread. I missed a lot!!

MADJGNLAW, that is EXACTLY what I saw she said as well. She is just pure evil. I only wish the jury would see these. Afterwards, just like the Scott Peterson trial and they learn all they couldn't know during the trial, they will just as shocked as we are.

Unfortunately I am taking a lipreading and sign language coming in Sept in college. If only I had done it sooner. Ugh!

I'm pretty sure she's never coveted anybody's ox... far too much trouble to take care of.

A big thank you to everybody who lipreads!

Very true, but I am pretty sure she has coveted somebody's <modsnip>. :innocent:

(Hey, it's in the Bible. Don't shoot the messenger).

(my comments under the timestamp.

I'm going to write down all the times when KC speaks so we can have a reference to go back to.

1) starts at 8:10
--------------------
2) starts at 8:47
What the hell does she think I'm doing now?
3) starts at 9:18
(somebody) would never say that
4) starts a 9:54
(something) would never do that
5) starts at 12:34
That's not what I want to do
I (something) talk to the cop
6) starts at 20:29
-------------------
7) starts at 26:28
(something) wouldn't say that again
8) starts at 26:53
---------------------
9) starts at 28:30 **thats not true**
That's not true
10) starts at 29:06 **I never said that** **I would never blame my Mom**
I never said that
I would never blame my Mom
11) starts at 29:14
This is his fault

I couldn't get a few there, but the above is what I think she said. # 9 and #10 are the same as the OP.

Best-
Herding Cats

You know what I notice? Each thing she says above except for #2 is a negative. never, never, not, wouldn't, not, never, never, never. And #11 is negative as she says "his fault".

She also said that the DT was crying during LDB's rebuttal......is that even remotely true?

I surely didn't see it and I watched NG over and over tonight trying to see it. I saw Ms. Simms nose a little red like KC's gets. But excuse this if it sounds petty, I don't mean it to be. I think she just looked worn out and her makeup was coming off as it does all of us after a long drawn out day,.

So, I say NO. And it surely wasn't the men.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28442059/index.html[/QUOTE]

1) starts at 8:10
LDB: what amazing parent acts with complete indifference?

- I've never acted with indifference.

LBD: a mother who tried to protect her child, even in death

- What the hell does she think I'm doing now?

3) starts at 9:18
LDB: If this was an accident that GA knew about

- And George never said that.

4) starts a 9:54
LDB: Mr Anthony said he would trade places with his daughter in a second...

- Then why didn't he?

5) starts at 12:34
LDB: Why would he want his co conspirator to talk to the cops...

- Cause he knew I wouldn't. He knew I never would talk to them.

6) starts at 20:29
this is the phone call that KC made from jail on 7/16 talking about where they need to look up Zanny.

- ??? still working on this one!

7) starts at 26:28
LDB: GA didn't now where that car was

- George said that, I didn't.

7) starts at 26:53
LDB: They didn't now where she was or where the car was...

- George knew.

8) starts at 28:28
LDB: even GA didn't have access to all these things...

- That's not true.

9) starts at 29:06
LDB: it was all CA fault for leaving the ladder down...

- I never said that. I would never blame my mom.

10) starts at 29:14
LDB: Let's twist the knife in him too. (talking about GA)

- This is his fault.

This thread has been going for a while so the few I think I've been able to decipher have likely been figured out:

8:10
ICA -- I have never acted with indifference.

9:54
ICA -- Then why doesn't he?

12:34
ICA -- Cause he wouldn't want to.
He didn't want to talk to them.

26:53
ICA -- didn't want to

Still trying to get the others. The above are only what I think I see her saying. Just MO and all that.

IMO, ICA rubs her nose and eyes with the same dry kleenex over and over until they are red so the jurors will think she is "emoting" ;) And what is with the kleenex - are they rationed or something?!! Anyway, she has put on quite the performance for the jurors and was especially verbal today. Maybe this is her way of testifying without going through cross.

Thanks to all you lip readers!! :seeya:

When I first saw this I thought she said
"What the hell is she talking about right now"

IMO, ICA rubs her nose and eyes with the same dry kleenex over and over until they are red so the jurors will think she is "emoting" ;) And what is with the kleenex - are they rationed or something?!! Anyway, she has put on quite the performance for the jurors and was especially verbal today. Maybe this is her way of testifying without going through cross.

Thanks to all you lip readers!! :seeya:

I don't know how the judge allows this without slapping her with contempt of court. She IS trying to testify without a cross and it's unacceptable to me. If you want to say something then effin say it all. You should have taken the stand.

That's what I got too...it's like she didn't have a clue that LDB was talking about the woman that was worried about her deceased little boy being alone in the storm.

starts at 8:47

I think what she really said during the part where LDB was taking about the mother who went to her dead child's grave in the rain is " What the hell is she talking about?"

I found this really interesting because she obviously doesn't pay attention to every detail that goes on at the trial, but you could tell that she wasn't following where LDB was connecting and comparing Casey to that mother. It's totally that I think in my opinion:)

Was the jury able to hear what ICA was actually saying?

I think she's hoping they do - I think she thinks it's her way of "testifying" without getting on the stand. But yeah, Casey, if your attorneys had actually trusted that you were going to the truth, they would have had you testify. Instead, they questioned your competency. LOL.

And who else thinks that they purposely sit Casey next to the tallest lawyer just to make her look smaller than she is (as in, see how little and harmless our client is? she could never hurt a fly!)

I think what she really said during the part where LDB was taking about the mother who went to her dead child's grave in the rain is " What the hell is she talking about?"

It's interesting that she had that reaction to the story, and very telling of her lack of empathy - when LDB said "she didn't want her child to be alone in the dark and rain", I choked up.

I thought of a family friend who recently lost her only child to a quick-spreading cancer - he was alive only 3 months after the diagnosis. They had him cremated and have the urn in their house so that he will always be with them wherever they are.

After she says that, her attorney looks at her, and she gives her a look like, I am sorry you're in pain. And it looks like casey starts to tear up. So surely she knew what LDB was referring to. That witness was one of the last that went on, and that story was one to remember, IMHO anyway.

I found this really interesting because she obviously doesn't pay attention to every detail that goes on at the trial, but you could tell that she wasn't following where LDB was connecting and comparing Casey to that mother. It's totally that I think in my opinion:)
oh ! but if ICA had mouthed "The ground was too hard lady."
Perry Mason moment!
she didn't...

NG was saying tonight that ICA was saying, "It's not his fault." I think she was blaming him because he wouldn't perjure himself for her.

NG was saying tonight that ICA was saying, "It's not his fault." I think she was blaming him because he wouldn't perjure himself for her.

I agree, I think she was saying "It is is fault."

Okay.. this is what I got for the 20:29 mark

"They never did do it either, they never did do it either. They never did."

Okay.. this is what I got for the 20:29 mark

"They never did do it either, they never did do it either. They never did."

I definitely see her at 20:29 say,
"Everything is so stupid at home. Everything is so stupid at home. Everything."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online