LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I don't think LA left info on the curb for LE to find.

I wonder how much the road where Caylee was found is travel.
Did anyone see the MR on than days? Is there a meter back in the wood to read?
For that matter Did anyone see casey park along the road? I did notice that I could see some houses in background in crime pictures.

I was reading Katherine S. interview earlier. She worked at the tow yard and spoke with George when he first came to get the vehicle. It stated that he asked where the car was towed from. Then he had to go back home to get cash to get the car out and Cindy came back with him. Katherine said it took a few hours for them to return. He may have called Amscot during that time.

Thanks,
I knew that GA had to go and get Cindy to get money, title etc and they had come back later but just never paid attention to the fact that he had been told where the car was towed from by Nicole. It really does no matter then if any address or name was on the official tow notice letter that was sent out.

I will add this to my post where she makes the statement about what she told him and that he had to leave and then return.

Nicole L Interview with LE 7/24/2008
Page 837 Lines 1-16 & Page 838 Lines 14-25
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

Does anyone know the date that Casey stole the 4,000.00 from her grandparent?
It might be interesting to do timeline from that time to see what she did with the money.4000.00 is lot of money. I like to know what she did with it.

My question is:

I remember seeing reference today to Lee moving out of his home. I have searched and can't find anywhere. Did I imagine it? Am I losing my mind? Does it really exist?

Please be kind with answers to questions 1 and 2, I am healing from a wicked sinus infection. LOL

Check out the Is the criminal investigation of LA a red herring? thread, page 4, about 1/4 way down the page.

I also have a sinus infection, so if you're not happy with the reference I've supplied, please refrain from shooting the messenger ... me. Thankyouverymuch. :) (I hope you're feeling better soon!)

Trying to research something here...don't know if anyone has a pretty clear breakdown of which people fall into KC "old group" friends vs. "new group" friends? TIA

Question for Orlando Locals -- What is the most credible, non-tabloidish news outfit? Orlando Sentinel?

Blaise

I'm not from Orlando, but my parents have been in the newspaper biz for about 30 years...The Orlando Sentinel is well respected...the major orlando daily, not at all a tabloid...

Trying to research something here...don't know if anyone has a pretty clear breakdown of which people fall into KC "old group" friends vs. "new group" friends? TIA

Here are some:

Old group:
AD, JG, Kio(didn't see each other often), Troy(?could be wrong), Issen(sp), Mark H, Brandon S., Jeff H., Lauren G., Brittany S., etc. Many were at the no clothes party.

New Group:
AH, TL, RM, JP C., Anthony R, anyone at TL's house, etc.

There's more but not I'm not feeling well. I hope someone else can add to this for me. I'll check for more later these are from memory right now & my head hurts.... At least it's a start.:blowkiss:

Check out the Is the criminal investigation of LA a red herring? thread, page 4, about 1/4 way down the page.

I also have a sinus infection, so if you're not happy with the reference I've supplied, please refrain from shooting the messenger ... me. Thankyouverymuch. :) (I hope you're feeling better soon!)

:blowkiss::blowkiss: Thank you soooo much truthsleuth! I was just being a little silly re: questions 1 and 2, ya know, just for my funny friends that would confirm that YES I imagined it and YES I am losing my mind! LOL!!

You just made me feel sooo much better knowing that I did actually see it!

Thanks...just one more question...who is the person on WS who is in contact with Exit 13?

Are we past the time frame in which the toxicology reports were expected back?

Dr G. didn't give a time frame she said "They will get as much time as the need to do thier testing." My own words but close to what she said. It's in the video of the PR confirming It was Caylee on Dec. 19, 2008.

Did Cindy have a baby car seat in her car?
She doesn't still if she did does she?
Did George?
Was Casey the only one who had a baby car seat?

My question is:

I remember seeing reference today to Lee moving out of his home. I have searched and can't find anywhere. Did I imagine it? Am I losing my mind? Does it really exist?

Please be kind with answers to questions 1 and 2, I am healing from a wicked sinus infection. LOL

OK, I now can confirm it. I had talked about this a few days ago but it was told to me. Now the media has reported that Lee moved back home.

Lee, the Anthony’s son and brother to Casey, has moved back home to be with his parents.

VIDEO: George Anthony speaks out
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

Article: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

Did Cindy have a baby car seat in her car?
She doesn't still if she did does she?
Did George?
Was Casey the only one who had a baby car seat?

yes cindy has a car seat. when she talked about it she went on and on about how it was on the passenger side because that was the safest blah blah blah, it should have been a yes or no answer.

oh and the nanny had one, pink with flowers. remember she had a duplicate of everything

Does anyone know the date that Casey stole the 4,000.00 from her grandparent?
It might be interesting to do timeline from that time to see what she did with the money.4000.00 is lot of money. I like to know what she did with it.

Casey didn't steal $4,000.00 from her grandparents BUT Casey did steal money from her grandparents. . Casey "allegedly" stole $4,000.00 from her parents and as far as I can recall, no info has been released on what this money was spent on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member