LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodmorning sleuths

Are we expecting a document dump anytime soon ? :crazy:

Does anybody know who the "exclusive psychic" is that "used to obtain information or leads" as a service of Kid Finders Network?
Has anybody tracked down anything about Kid Finders "own Investigative Team?"
These quotes are from their Media Kit.

Isn't there supposed to be a hearing today about A family depositions in the ZFG civil suit?

Okay, I'm confused, which happens quite frequently. This article says that DC took the pictures before the psychic called him. Is this different that what we have heard? I thought the psychic was the reason he was in the woods in the first place. Wasn't she supposed to be guiding him?

*Bold Mine

"Deputies, the FBI and prosecutors have seen them already. The Anthony’s private investigator Dominic Casey took them the morning of November 15, 2008, five months to the day anyone had last seen Caylee and weeks before a meter reader found her remains. Shortly after he took them, a psychic called the PI saying she knew where Caylee Marie was."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ETA: I am chalking this one up to reporter error.

Does any one know if LA was seen at the 'meet and greet?' Was he seen on a phone???
Any locals there? Was it on the news?
TIA

Was the meet and greet where the pic of the KFN guy, DC and JH taken together was? If it was, I remember seeing a pic of Lee at the same event, but I couldn't tell you where I saw it. It was in a post a couple days back.

Was the meet and greet where the pic of the KFN guy, DC and JH taken together was? If it was, I remember seeing a pic of Lee at the same event, but I couldn't tell you where I saw it. It was in a post a couple days back.

Didn't they cancel the meet and greet? IIRC seems like something more major went down that day. Was this shortly before MN stepped down as the A's attorney?:waitasec:

Can anyone direct me to when I can find the info about lee destroying a key of Amys. thanks,

Is there an interview with Christine? If so, would someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

A simple question occurred to me.
Maybe this is a point everybody knows.
We have a timeline for Caylee being murdered on 16th June, but that is obviously not the day that KC claims she went to "work" as normal and dropped Caylee off with Zanny,and came back and she was gone etc etc etc............
It can't be that day because of all the evidence already documented here.

So question:
What exact date does KC claim for her Zanny Kidnap story?

If she does claim 16th June and sticks to it does her "Defence" not fall at the first hurdle?

A simple question occurred to me.
Maybe this is a point everybody knows.
We have a timeline for Caylee being murdered on 16th June, but that is obviously not the day that KC claims she went to "work" as normal and dropped Caylee off with Zanny,and came back and she was gone etc etc etc............
It can't be that day because of all the evidence already documented here.

So question:
What exact date does KC claim for her Zanny Kidnap story?

If she does claim 16th June and sticks to it does her "Defence" not fall at the first hurdle?
IIRC, and I certainly could be corrected, that KC stated that she dropped Caylee off at the stairs at Sawgrass between 9 am and 1 pm on the 16th. George stated that they left the house on her way to work at about 12:50 pm that day. So that gives KC 10 minutes to fit into her 4 hour window. Of course, her work records don't exist, so the story is shot out of the water by that. :rolleyes:

Can anyone direct me to when I can find the info about lee destroying a key of Amys. thanks,

I wonder if the keys were Amy's or to the abandoened house now??
Did Amy ever say anything about her keys??? This is all mind boggling!:furious:

I think I have that link showing that pic on the thread Investigating the Investigators on the sticky section. The thread is only about 3 pages long so it won't be hard to see. IIRC it's on one the listed with a tiltle of Meet N Greet.

Hope that is what you are looking for.

I wonder if the keys were Amy's or to the abandoened house now??
Did Amy ever say anything about her keys??? This is all mind boggling!:furious:

That has always been an unanswered question.

The only reason we know anything about a key is that Lee brings it up in LE interview; I think the second one that was done, how he destroyed it. There is nothing in Amy's interviews that mentions any conversation with Lee about 'the' key.
We have speculated that the key may have been to Amy's old car and that Casey had used the car after Amy had the accident to hide Caylee's body in as well as possibly being a key to Amy's storage unit, where ever that is. I for one could never figure out how Lee knew it was Amy's key to begin with. In the interview he told LE that he knew it was not a key to any of the A's car so he must have recognized it to be a car key or wanted everyone to believe that it was a car key.

If anyone else finds something I would be interested in seeing it also

IIRC, and I certainly could be corrected, that KC stated that she dropped Caylee off at the stairs at Sawgrass between 9 am and 1 pm on the 16th. George stated that they left the house on her way to work at about 12:50 pm that day. So that gives KC 10 minutes to fit into her 4 hour window. Of course, her work records don't exist, so the story is shot out of the water by that. :rolleyes:
Thanks,
That's what I remember too, but at the risk of stating the obvious: That is just plain nonsense without even considering the rest of the silly Nanny story. There are phone calls near A home and computer usage after GA went to work and KC pops up on video with AL early evening and his testimony confirms she was with him with no Caylee.

That has always been an unanswered question.

The only reason we know anything about a key is that Lee brings it up in LE interview; I think the second one that was done, how he destroyed it. There is nothing in Amy's interviews that mentions any conversation with Lee about 'the' key.
We have speculated that the key may have been to Amy's old car and that Casey had used the car after Amy had the accident to hide Caylee's body in as well as possibly being a key to Amy's storage unit, where ever that is. I for one could never figure out how Lee knew it was Amy's key to begin with. In the interview he told LE that he knew it was not a key to any of the A's car so he must have recognized it to be a car key or wanted everyone to believe that it was a car key.

If anyone else finds something I would be interested in seeing it also

I thought it was a bunch of keys, as I have asked about this before....where Lee says "I've taken care of that they've been destroyed Why? I'm going back to research this:confused:

Could someone tell me how long KC was out of jail from August 15th on? I'm recalling she wasn't re-arrested until November, is this correct? If so, that was a long time to be OUT & accomplish nothing! (Listening to the release tape today)

Thanks

I am sure this has been answered before but when did Amy or Annie mention about KC bringing Caylee to adult parties? Does anyone remember this statement and when it was said etc...bits of info appreciated? TY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop