LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Will W? And what is his significance?

HA! Somebody that KC slept with while her "true current love" TonE was out of town. Sure, no proof of sex, but the fact that WW became SO enamoured, SO fast, leads me to believe sex was involved. KC style, right?

Wonder what TonE thinks of the very PUBLIC fact that both KC and Caylee slept with Ricardo in his bed on June 9th. Bet he didn't know of this before her arrest!

At last count, what, a total of 5-6 different guys KC slept with in a mere 6 week period...

Since she'll be (hopefully) spending the rest of her "viable" days in prison, glad she got it good while she could! Just like SP. How's that "killing your wife cause you're addicted to sex" thing working out for you bud? Getting lots behind bars?

Getting lots of it now? RIH!

Mark F was just on the Greta show. He made a point I hadn't thought about before. The Amscot where KC left her car is surrounded by gas stations. There is a Sam's club right next door with gas pumps and a Chevron also. Why was the car not pushed into one of the stations instead of Amscot? Also when Tone came to pick up KC why didn't he just go next door and get gas?

I asked a local early on about this Amscot, & was told, that it would be an easy place to 'push' your car into, & on her right, *if* she did run out of gas.

IIRC, Tony had to get to school, & KC had told him her Dad was going to take care of it.

(also, KC prolly thinks it's 'cool' to be driving Tony's jeep around, plus it doesn't stink :)

that is a tough one and an interesting one, Paladine :)

To update, and answer my own question on this thread, with info provided by others, I submit...
there is evidence that Stephanie K from Amscot may be Special K from Caseys phone...the discussion starts around page 5, on the July 3rd thread...

I then posted this on the July 3rd thread...

Boy...where to start...well, I figure Casey just dumped the car so she wouldn't have to drive Tony to the Airport, and then have to explain the smell. As soon as Tony was leaving, she was gas can hunting, again, to pick up the car, imo...Amy said she left Casey, with her gas cans, around 5 pm on the 30th of June, 4:53 pm Special K was called...it seems, as soon as Amy left, Casey called Special K.

Casey starts asking Amy for a gas can on June 29th, in an a.m. text...Amy replies she has to work, Casey say "*advertiser censored*. I forgot."

Pg. 1016.…………… Casey stays the night of the June 29th, and Tony leaves for New York on June 30th. In addition, his roommate, Cameron, also has a flight to Ohio.

Pg. 1044.…………… On June 30th Amy tells Casey why don’t we go to Target and buy a gas can. You can use it and return it to me. So, Casey drives Tony’s jeep to Target. Returned from store and stayed with Amy (Amy is pretty sure) until she left for work at either 5 or 6 pm.

http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/di...doc_index.html

Now, did Casey go by Amscot, see there was no car on the 30th of June and called Special K to ask ...Stephanie K? Did Stephanie let Lee or Mallory know about the car on the 3rd of July? Maybe, ask about it? Ask if Casey got it?

I am really starting to think the 3rd of Julys action had something to do with Special K/Stephanie and the car...Special K calls Casey at 7 am on the 4th...hmmm....

Stephanie K. is also mentioned in this clipping re; J Ortiz funeral...

http://media.www.centralfloridafutu...tudent.Dies.In.Tragic.Car.Crash-2905719.shtml

And this link is a resume..with Stephanies name and spelling...S.K. from Amscot...

http://www.beyond.com/EMP/Resumes/C...7474&tid=5B09DE21-BEF2-48C3-83D0-64BBD4904B8F

Any thoughts from posters are invited...

Now, I will bring my posting back to the July 3rd thread...:)...it's lonely over there...;)

My question is about TES and Tim Miller. - Please know I respect and love them dearly but......
I am still hung up on the area where Caylee was found. I have searched the threads and mods please correct me if I'm wrong but I can't get over how they claim to have "cleared" the area Caylee was found in. I watch this case closely and read WS as much as possible but nowhere have I found where that area was actually searched. I know they attempted it, lost a 4-wheeler, adn quit searching. But why didn't they mark it as a place to go back to when the water receaded instead of designating it as a "cleared" area. To me this really hurts TES credibility. I am hoping I am just missing a huge piece of this puzzle. I invite anyone to fill me in.

To update, and answer my own question on this thread, with info provided by others, I submit...
there is evidence that Stephanie K from Amscot may be Special K from Caseys phone...the discussion starts around page 5, on the July 3rd thread...

I then posted this on the July 3rd thread...

Returned from store and stayed with Amy (Amy is pretty sure) until she left for work at either 5 or 6 pm.

Stephanie K. is also mentioned in this clipping re; J Ortiz funeral...

http://media.www.centralfloridafutu...tudent.Dies.In.Tragic.Car.Crash-2905719.shtml

And this link is a resume..with Stephanies name and spelling...S.K. from Amscot...

http://www.beyond.com/EMP/Resumes/C...7474&tid=5B09DE21-BEF2-48C3-83D0-64BBD4904B8F

Any thoughts from posters are invited...

Now, I will bring my posting back to the July 3rd thread...:)...it's lonely over there...;)

I have always thought KC was trying to get the car back, don't forget, she also called JG about "help getting gas" on 6-28 (he was to far away/busy.)

(my bold) Always wondered why LE didn't ask Amy what happened after they bought the new gas can ???.....as you would need someone to drive the car or the jeep.

Please post anything you find out re: SK/amscot/KC car all being involved.

My question is about TES and Tim Miller. - Please know I respect and love them dearly but......
I am still hung up on the area where Caylee was found. I have searched the threads and mods please correct me if I'm wrong but I can't get over how they claim to have "cleared" the area Caylee was found in. I watch this case closely and read WS as much as possible but nowhere have I found where that area was actually searched. I know they attempted it, lost a 4-wheeler, adn quit searching. But why didn't they mark it as a place to go back to when the water receaded instead of designating it as a "cleared" area. To me this really hurts TES credibility. I am hoping I am just missing a huge piece of this puzzle. I invite anyone to fill me in.

This is from NeJame's response to Baez's request. However, it doesn't really answer your question...

Attachments

• TES search.jpg
    TES search.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 94
Is there a protocol hearing proceedings, of who sits where, other that the obvious- Prosecution on one side, defense on the other. It seemed MN, BC were on the side behind the Prosecution in this morning's hearing wtih Judge S. Does that have some significance?

Was Cindy at the trial this morning?

...on a tanget of that point for a second...

Upon reading the most recent release of documents I got the impression that it was Cindy's employer that suggested the option of gaining custody of Caylee vs. a counselor. I've heard Cindy-went-to-a-counselor from the very early stages of the case, however, I've never seen that claim sourced.

Can someone set me straight? TIA!

I finally found it :woohoo:.Here's the link from the FBI vids..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=3162472&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=72074

Could someone point me to where Iassen D. text or myspace messages with Casey are.
I am just not finding them. Found Amy's, Will's, and Brittany's and even Amy's with JG and Will's.

Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Thanks
Shadow

Just curious...I noticed in the Orlando Sentinel's Photo gallery today, they took Casey from the defense table and into a room then she came back with her hands unshackled. Did they take her out for that reason only? Was that so she could sign papers? Or did I miss something?

I was at the TES search on the 8th of November. I was there at 6AM - long before most even arrived. Early on - around 9AM I think, they gathered everyone around and announced some of the areas that were going to be searched - Blanchard Park, Moss Park area and the woods behind the Anthony home. They then went on to explain what we are looking for and what it may look like and passing around printouts with descriptions and pics.

After these announcements and the prayer by Rev. Grund, I went over to someone at the temp fence and asked if I could please be assigned specifically to those woods. She told me that that area was going to be searched by a "special task team" and that I should go with the rest of the "foot searchers"...that is the last I heard of the "woods behind the Anthony home". I was under the distinct impression that it not only was going to be searched on the 8th (the rains and waters had mostly receeded by this time - I know I was stomping around in all kinds of woods) but these woods behind the A house were going to be thoroughly searched - after all, it was a "special task team".

At the very least, I know for a fact it was on the listing of places to be searched that weekend. I asked multitudes of people that day if any of them were on that "special task team" or if they had been assigned to those woods but could find no one. I did find many, many people though that would have LOVED to have been assigned to that area.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member