LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can the Notary get in trouble if they are only looking at a piece of ID to determine if the person in front of them is the same person in the ID.? Normally a driver license is all that is needed as proof the person in front of the notary matches the ID.
Yes. So if T. Black is a fictional name used for "security purposes" from the company...how would he have obtained a LEGAL drivers license in that name? This would require the Notary to have sworn it was him without legal documentation unless he did have an illegal ID which would let the Notary off the hook. It would not cover him tho.

Yes. So if T. Black is a fictional name used for "security purposes" from the company...how would he have obtained a LEGAL drivers license in that name? This would require the Notary to have sworn it was him without legal documentation unless he did have an illegal ID which would let the Notary off the hook. It would not cover him tho.

That is what I was thinking when I ask how the Notary would get in trouble because of the ID. Well based on how everything is going, I am sure we will find out soon. Seems like a "two for one" in this case, catch the PR and get the Notary at the same time. :woohoo:

Some have said the pants were jail blues and others disagree. I cannot decide, however, I think that if the pants are jail blues it would be because the pants that matched the jacket wouldn't fit. The jacket was definitely too small, perhaps the pants that came with the jacket would not zip. A definite possibility.

Don't the cops have the pants that match that jacket? They sound like the ones CA washed? Someone pointed this out in another thread.

The gray suit jacket KC is wearing looks like a gray pin-stripe. I have a suit just like it. The "gray pin-striped dress pants" are in LE custody. CA turned them over to LE after she washed them. Wonder if CA thought about that before dropping the jacket off to JB?

Thanks SS, Zoey and PattyG this is the point I was trying to make.....by the question that I asked....Someone IS in TROUBLE and/or misrepresented themselves.......JMO

The gray suit jacket KC is wearing looks like a gray pin-stripe. I have a suit just like it. The "gray pin-striped dress pants" are in LE custody. CA turned them over to LE after she washed them. Wonder if CA thought about that before dropping the jacket off to JB?

I wouldn't be surprised if both the jacket and the bracelet were messages of some sort. We could speculate for a long time on what messages Cindy is sending...

I'm sure Casey is just furious that Cindy is picking out her clothes. I bet the next time Casey appears, she will be wearing something Baez or LKB purchase for her.

Whoops, Mods, realized I've probably moved from asking/answering to discussing. Please move or delete as you see fit.

I have seen many posts talking about the A's neighbors hearing a fight that took place on father's day. Have any official statements (in doc dumps) been released of the neighbors confirming this, or is it just a rumor?

I have seen many posts talking about the A's neighbors hearing a fight that took place on father's day. Have any official statements (in doc dumps) been released of the neighbors confirming this, or is it just a rumor?

There is a mention of it in the docs. The information allegedly coming from the A's themselves. I posted it in the NG thread yest, but will repost it in the 'fight' thread now.

I have a question that maybe you all might have the answer to...CA said that KC was a stellar employee when whe worked for Kodak years ago and that KC even had an "EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR" award certificate from them. Has this ever been verified with Kodak or ColorVision? The reason I'm asking is b/c even though KC did work for them years ago, she could have still been lying while under their employment.

:waitasec: So what happens if the whole family ends up pleading the fifth now and for the trial? Then what? How can people just Take the Fifth when it's convenient for them? Is their no "Law" out there that can make all these liars speak? :furious: Any takers?

Didn't somebody plead the fifth for Bush and they went to jail? I wonder if the A's can go to jail...

What happened to Amy's wrecked car?

Good to see you back lisalei! I believe there is a thread for "Amy's car" somewhere. The best we could find was the last time it was known to be anywhere was AL's apt covered with a car cover and Amy was on her way to "see" it...on the 17th? or the 19th? Bond knows everything there is to know about this car I think!! :blowkiss:

Immediately prior to body discovery we were trying to find out about the crash she had by attempting to get a crash report but then we realized that she hit a guardrail, not another person - thus no report was filed. She was ticketed only.

No one knows (that I have heard) what ended up happening to the car....I would love to know too - was it repaired and sold? Did it have decomp smell? Did LE ever investigate it? Did the "aliens" take it away? :alien:

IIRC...neighbors have spoke about hearing/seeing "arguements", but were unable to give exacts dates.

I don't think we've found anything that confirms a fight/strangling on the 15th.

Didn't somebody plead the fifth for Bush and they went to jail? I wonder if the A's can go to jail...

I have been wondring the same thing.........
or can CA/LA be touched if CA/LA go to a hospital like GA.
After funeral, have a break down of sorts???

What ever happened to Mallory, suppose to be expecting a baby, used to live with LA.........now nothing? Will Mallory be depositioned also? She was part of the family back then...........

Hi all,
I am a lurker and really enjoy reading all of the insightful posts concerning the Caylee case. Usually I spend my time reading but not posting, but, I came across a photo from a slideshow of detectives arriving at the A's house when GA went missing. Concerning the "heart" sticker found with Caylee and the effect it may have had on GA........photo 33 in the slideshow shows a storage type plastic looking box in the A's garage with what looks like hearts......could they be large stickers???

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18548288/detail.html

Hi all,
I am a lurker and really enjoy reading all of the insightful posts concerning the Caylee case. Usually I spend my time reading but not posting, but, I came across a photo from a slideshow of detectives arriving at the A's house when GA went missing. Concerning the "heart" sticker found with Caylee and the effect it may have had on GA........photo 33 in the slideshow shows a storage type plastic looking box in the A's garage with what looks like hearts......could they be large stickers???

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18548288/detail.html

Wow - you have good eyes !

I apoligize if this has been discussed somewhere else.....it just cought my eye....and don't remember it ever being stated that the "heart" sticker was a small one.....

I apoligize if this has been discussed somewhere else.....it just cought my eye....and don't remember it ever being stated that the "heart" sticker was a small one.....

I don't believe the size or color have been disclosed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member