LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TxRose, I think I remember reading or hearing that, that the body did not appear to have been dressed. I'm sorry I can't remember the source.

I was posting at the same time! Thanks seagull. I guess if that is true it would match Casey's statement - "they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing yet". The lack of a diaper at the scene would certainly support her not being dressed IMO.

Don't see a thread for the JVM show tonight. A caller asked if Casey wasn't allowed the wristband that was sent in with the sock, then why was she allowed a hair piece (her bun)? JVM also acted like it was a hair piece. I haven't seen anything on this and assumed it was her own hair. Does anyone know? Maybe this has already been discussed...

It looked like her own hair, and it wasn't a good look either. The long prison hair and bun and whole look. They should definitely return her to the short haircut and blouse look before trial if they want to avoid the prison look.

you're not the only two who were disgusted.
You mean the one in the middle of the prosecutors' table who was yukking it up, making a big display of laughing at JB's document, etc?
Also the guy behind the cameras who was laughing and bragging?
The whole time I was watching that hearing I was disgusted by this behavior.
Even if they think KC is guilty, where's their respect for the seriousness of the case, their respect for Caylee and her grandparents and other loved ones? (Not to mention, what if KC is not guilty.)

Where was KC's RESPECT for the seriousness of the case? She was busy flirting and throwing pens at JB! Now THAT was disgusting behavior!

Quick question - during the "sitings" phase when someone reported speaking to a child at the airport and the child said her name was "cayleemarieantini", whatever happened with this report? Obviously it wasn't Caylee, so where did these people get this information? Referring to the fact that Caylee did pronounce Anthony like that? I was just thinking about that and it's stuck in my head for some reason. It's odd that someone would report that very specific conversation when it obviously could not have been true.

I know.
I don't think it was any purposeful attempt to mislead. I think the lady believed it to be true, I think her son seconded what she said also. (Maybe they were just mistaken or confused by what they heard later about Caylee.)

ask a question
leave an answer
anything else please self edit

I don't know where to put this so I'll put it here
how long do you think this is going to go on before
the trail I heard it could be years I hope not
prison needs to be her new home but at lease she is in jail
until then where she belongs.

What is next? Will ZFG get any justice? Is there anyway that Morgan can make Casey talk?

Casey Anthony plans to take the Fifth Amendment in civil case
February 2, 2009
Casey Anthony doesn't plan on answering the series of written questions posed on behalf of a woman suing her, including whether Anthony knows who killed her daughter Caylee Marie and whether was she involved. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-casey-anthony-lawsuit-020209,0,4495684.story

On another thread about KC appearance at the last hearing posters refer to the pants she is wearing as jail pants. If she was allowed to wear the suit jacket why not the pants that went with the jacket? And why would she have to wear socks? I realize none of my questions haas to do with the fact that she took the life of little Caylee. Just me being curious about the whole trial process.

On another thread about KC appearance at the last hearing posters refer to the pants she is wearing as jail pants. If she was allowed to wear the suit jacket why not the pants that went with the jacket? And why would she have to wear socks? I realize none of my questions haas to do with the fact that she took the life of little Caylee. Just me being curious about the whole trial process.

Some have said the pants were jail blues and others disagree. I cannot decide, however, I think that if the pants are jail blues it would be because the pants that matched the jacket wouldn't fit. The jacket was definitely too small, perhaps the pants that came with the jacket would not zip. A definite possibility.

If the trial wont happen till the end of the year, can Casey stay in the current jail or will she be moved to antoher facility? I understand there is a difference between where she is now and prison. "They" dont like to keep prisoners in county jail for longer than a year and a prison is worse then where she is now.

thanks star444 - you make a good point about the pants to the jacket not fitting. I had assumed that the outfit was purchased new (by JB office) and just thought they had not noticed that KC had gained weight (don't know how they could miss that.) But maybe Cindy brought out one of of KC "pretend to go to work outfits".

I have another question.
Now that the defense team has been to the dump site, the only thing they can do is take measurements, yes? If they do find something and claim the crime scene invesitgators overlooked it, can it be of any evidentiary value? I think not, because the scene has been left unguarded.

Leave a question or leave an answer. That's it.
If you don't know an answer, don't answer the question :)

Since the Florida Bar used a sworn statement from Black before dismissing a complaint against Baez, WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said, with the new information, the Bar could re-open its investigation.

"The person who signed the sworn affidavit is a convicted felon and it appears steps were taken to conceal that," Sheaffer said
link to article: http://www.wftv.com/news/18629337/detail.html

The above was taken from an article posted ...My question is that IF Todd B is really GC or the "three" people as stated in a subsequent article...wasn't this sworn affadavit NOTARIZED???and IF it was isn't the Notary in trouble? or whomever signed the statement as IF they were TB?

A sworn affidavit is always notarized to my knowledge and the person signing is required to provide proof of identification. I don't know the specifics of any charges involved, but fraud comes to mind if the person signing is using an alias or other name which is not legally their own.

Yes, the Notary Public can get into trouble and so can the person who signed the document.

A sworn affidavit is always notarized to my knowledge and the person signing is required to provide proof of identification. I don't know the specifics of any charges involved, but fraud comes to mind if the person signing is using an alias or other name which is not legally their own.

Yes, the Notary Public can get into trouble and so can the person who signed the document.

How can the Notary get in trouble if they are only looking at a piece of ID to determine if the person in front of them is the same person in the ID.? Normally a driver license is all that is needed as proof the person in front of the notary matches the ID.

If the trial wont happen till the end of the year, can Casey stay in the current jail or will she be moved to antoher facility? I understand there is a difference between where she is now and prison. "They" dont like to keep prisoners in county jail for longer than a year and a prison is worse then where she is now.

They will keep here there in Orange County until she is sentenced.

thanks star444 - you make a good point about the pants to the jacket not fitting. I had assumed that the outfit was purchased new (by JB office) and just thought they had not noticed that KC had gained weight (don't know how they could miss that.) But maybe Cindy brought out one of of KC "pretend to go to work outfits".

It was on the news today (WFTV) that Cindy gave the clothes to Baez who in turn dropped them off at the video visitation center to be ultimately given to Casey.

How can the Notary get in trouble if they are only looking at a piece of ID to determine if the person in front of them is the same person in the ID.? Normally a driver license is all that is needed as proof the person in front of the notary matches the ID.

if there is no tb and signed tb....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member