LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apoligize if this has been discussed somewhere else.....it just cought my eye....and don't remember it ever being stated that the "heart" sticker was a small one.....

You do have good eyes Mumsy! Actually,to me it doesn't look like stickers,but something inside the bin with hearts on them. I may be wrong though. If it is heart stickers,I believe they are too big. It states the sticker adhesive was on the duct tape to show the shape of the heart.The heart in the picture your refering to is fairly large. Do they make duct tape that wide?

You do have good eyes Mumsy! Actually,to me it doesn't look like stickers,but something inside the bin with hearts on them. I may be wrong though. If it is heart stickers,I believe they are too big. It states the sticker adhesive was on the duct tape to show the shape of the heart.The heart in the picture your refering to is fairly large. Do they make duct tape that wide?

You're right about the hearts in pic being quite large but maybe it is a collection of Valentine/holiday items that may also contain smaller sizes of stickers.......maybe??

I have a question that maybe you all might have the answer to...CA said that KC was a stellar employee when whe worked for Kodak years ago and that KC even had an "EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR" award certificate from them. Has this ever been verified with Kodak or ColorVision? The reason I'm asking is b/c even though KC did work for them years ago, she could have still been lying while under their employment.

One of her real coworkers, from back when she really did have a job, was interviewed and in one of the doc dumps. He seemed to think she was doing a good job and they were thinking of (or already did) put her on the 'management track'. I don't know of any employee of the year though. I guess she just stopped showing up after Caylee, fast forward a few years, and here we are...

Hello all, this is my first post here at WS so I hope I am placing this in the proper thread.

I have been following this case from rather early on, and of course, I devoured the doc dumps as they occurred. However, I only JUST realized a mistake I had made, and so my question to all the seasoned WS'ers is this:

Did anyone else think that NYItaliano3 from the IMs was TL, not TR? (I am not sure if I should use As or Ts there, guys, OR if it is okay to post the entire IM name, please advise if I am in the wrong!)

From the day of the doc dump months ago that first revealed those IMs,to JUST a few days ago, I had thought that was TL! I am soooo frustrated with myself, and I was wondering if anyone else had made the same mistake.

Thanks guys!

KC had made an appointment to get another tattoo, before her 1st arrest went down on 7/16....Have any of the tattoo shop guys ever mentioned what kind of tattoo she talked about getting? Just wondering if she mentioned a heart tattoo (to go with the bella vida one) ?

Why did the police go visit the Anthony's the friday before George went mia?Was it something they said or the doc dump on wednesday?

KC had made an appointment to get another tattoo, before her 1st arrest went down on 7/16....Have any of the tattoo shop guys ever mentioned what kind of tattoo she talked about getting? Just wondering if she mentioned a heart tattoo (to go with the bella vida one) ?

As far as I know, no one has stated what kind of tattoo Casey planned to get during that appointment. She did say she was making the appointment for herself and "a friend." And a tattoo parlor employee told Greta that Casey promised to "bring Caylee" along to that appointment.

I'd love to know what that tattoo was going to be too! Maybe it'll come out eventually?

Why did the police go visit the Anthony's the friday before George went mia?Was it something they said or the doc dump on wednesday?

I don't know if you're referring to Friday, January 16-- but, if so, Brad Conway said LE was at the Anthony home on that day for reasons unrelated to the investigation.
He said "there are a small percentage of people that are hateful and mean and they don't hesitate to express that." Greta asked if the police where there in re: the murder investigation and Conway said "it is not related to the (murder) investigation, no."

You can see the video of Conway's statement here.

I don't know if that's the right date, or if Conway would necessarily provide the full answer, but I thought I'd pass along the info available on the topic. :)

Fox is owned by Rupert Murdock

I was answering a question by another poster. The original post went puff. Strange

Hi all,

I don't know if this has been answered or not. I'm not great at timelines and dates just make my eyes spin. I was wondering if there is a timeline , given LE's estimate of when Caylee died, that would include a window of opportunity for an "accidental" drowning?

Hi all,

I don't know if this has been answered or not. I'm not great at timelines and dates just make my eyes spin. I was wondering if there is a timeline , given LE's estimate of when Caylee died, that would include a window of opportunity for an "accidental" drowning?

Hi, elementary! Here's the link to the calendar for the month of June. Just click on any date to see the events that occured on that day.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

leave a question
leave an answer

that's it.

If that's what you did, I am not talking to you:)

Hello all, this is my first post here at WS so I hope I am placing this in the proper thread.

I have been following this case from rather early on, and of course, I devoured the doc dumps as they occurred. However, I only JUST realized a mistake I had made, and so my question to all the seasoned WS'ers is this:

Did anyone else think that NYItaliano3 from the IMs was TL, not TR? (I am not sure if I should use As or Ts there, guys, OR if it is okay to post the entire IM name, please advise if I am in the wrong!)

From the day of the doc dump months ago that first revealed those IMs,to JUST a few days ago, I had thought that was TL! I am soooo frustrated with myself, and I was wondering if anyone else had made the same mistake.

Thanks guys!

Welcome :)

The IM's back&forth with him complaining she was taking too long to come over & KC claiming she had nobody yet to watch Caylee aka "snot head"? :furious: I knew it was now X-Cop TR..It's been so long I can't recall why I did but thinking back on all the IM's with TL none had that same 'skanky' tone to them..Ya know?

Hi all,
I am a lurker and really enjoy reading all of the insightful posts concerning the Caylee case. Usually I spend my time reading but not posting, but, I came across a photo from a slideshow of detectives arriving at the A's house when GA went missing. Concerning the "heart" sticker found with Caylee and the effect it may have had on GA........photo 33 in the slideshow shows a storage type plastic looking box in the A's garage with what looks like hearts......could they be large stickers???

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18548288/detail.html

They are definitely HEARTS! Not sure if they're stickers but does anyone else notice the KFer in the very next photo appears to be looking directly at them? :eek:

Thanks for the photos, Mumsy. Must not be the same exact ones or seems like they would be in the evidence locker rather than still there, but then again, you never know. Seems like they would be of interest anyway. You do have good eyes.

Was AD's hat (the white one with shamrock which had been cut / torn up and was found by that one woman in the A trash and photographed) admitted as evidence? Where is it now?

Were forensics ever done on the swimsuit of Caylee's that was returned by CS or another blond male friend of KC to Cindy?

What date did AD move out of Sawgrass? I never really heard how long ago she left there. thanks

If Casey takes the stand and says it was all a horrible accident, she panicked, and the lies began. She cries and puts on a really good show for the jurors and she convinces a few of them that it was indeed an accident. After all, there are a lot of people here who still believe it was an accident. Does the jury have the option of convicting her of a lesser crime (manslaughter) or is it 1st degree or not guilty?

This is a weird question.....

Starting yesterday I have not been able to access wftv.com! I'm dying to see the pictures of the hearts in the garage but the site will not load for me no matter how I try to access it. It has never been a problem before!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Does he own Americas most Wanted (NG, GR, JVM ) on Fox also?:bang:

Rupert Murdock owns several things. You can pull up a bio about him on the web. GR as far as I know is only on Fox News but I believe he produces his own show that is on the weekends but it is aired on Fox. I'm not sure how that works. I have never really paid attention. Something makes me think his 'entertainment news' is handled differently than some of the others. I may be totally wrong in my thinking so don't take that as an absolute. He does regular reporting for fox because he covers hurricanes and such unless that is done by special contract. Nancy Grace is on CNN and that is a totally different network. I have no idea about Americas Most Wanted.

Sorry not much help. You can Google each one and you can find out pretty much as much as you want to know.

Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member