LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I have lots of questions about this pic...
1. Is this just your average dog in the pic, or a cadaver dog?
2. Cocoamom mentioned a special task force team searching the area on the 8th...was that 8th september?
3. Is this the area where Caylees remains were found? Or is it the other wooded area across from the remains site?

TIA:blowkiss:

If you look at the lay of the land on the Orange County Tax site you can zoom in on the propties just like google earth. You could choose 2007 or 2008 arial view [currently says 08 or 09] but ... that does not mean that the view is the exact same year. There's a goodly amount of 'wooded areas across from the school on Suburban Drive and some more alongside [to the right of the school, same side if facing the driveway in the front]
You would be hard put from just this picture to tell exactly where this was but appears to relativly flat, mixed field and 2nd stage trees with older trees behind them. If you go to the thread about locating the house that the PI taped you can see picture of the area in some of them. [Try keyword search Brackenwood Drive or Brackenwood House]
Shadow
Sorry don't have a direct link for you.

I was watching this video and on Caylee's pink wooden children's table in her bedroom is a red sticker - which I think is a ladybug. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it is a match for the red sticker that Dominic Casey found on the paver in the flower bed at the abandoned Gonzalez house in the search video from November 15. There was some speculation that it was a rose or heart, but now I think it was a ladybug sticker. What do you all think?

can anyone tell me why I am going to watch GR tonight after last night's show was a waste?

can anyone tell me why I am going to watch GR tonight after last night's show was a waste?

I'll leave an answer for this... if you are like me it is because you are a glutton for punishment. And if he doesn't pull through on this one there will be a lot of screaming here at my house. After the PI video I said "never again" and yet... 7 minutes to show time.

I'll leave an answer for this... if you are like me it is because you are a glutton for punishment. And if he doesn't pull through on this one there will be a lot of screaming here at my house. After the PI video I said "never again" and yet... 7 minutes to show time.

LOL! Glutton for punishment, that fits me to a tee! If he fools me again, well, I'm afraid I might be shopping for a new TV tomorrow :eek:!

I was watching this video and on Caylee's pink wooden children's table in her bedroom is a red sticker - which I think is a ladybug. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it is a match for the red sticker that Dominic Casey found on the paver in the flower bed at the abandoned Gonzalez house in the search video from November 15. There was some speculation that it was a rose or heart, but now I think it was a ladybug sticker. What do you all think?

Heres a screen cap of it..

2.png

Thanks cocoamom and shadow for the answers re the pic. :blowkiss:

LOL looks like a blob to me. :D I don't see how a sticker could stick to the bottom of a paver though. :confused: Would you guys maybe repost this picture in the thread about the house in the PI video and maybe we could talk about what you all are seeing?

To me it doesnt look like stickers at all, more like just the print on the table itself. (Was just providing a pic of the table in question.)

To me it doesnt look like stickers at all, more like just the print on the table itself. (Was just providing a pic of the table in question.)

Sorry, I understood you were just posting the picture - I should have been clearer... :eek: Thank you! :blowkiss: Maybe you could repost it for Princess Rose and we could discuss what she (?) is seeing?

Would somebody please point me to the photo of GA in front of garage, carrying gabage bags

Did any of the Anthony's actually ever go out and search?

Thanks

To my knowledge, none of the Anthony family participated in any of the actual foot searches for Caylee. If they did so, it was never made public. Now of course, we know LA was conducting his own "investigation" and it was reported that CA and GA did make a couple of out of town trips to check out "live Caylee sightings" at stores, but that is about the extent of it.

I posted this over in funeral area but thought I'd come here as well....Legally speaking if ca&ga chose to go after jb&kc for Caylee......would kc have to testify during that hearing if she opposed?????? Is this a way to finally lay that baby to rest???? tia :blowkiss:

Would somebody please point me to the photo of GA in front of garage, carrying gabage bags

In addition to the above photo if George carrying the bags with red ties, there is another pic somewhere with black garbage bags with yellow ties sitting at the edge of the driveway

on NG last week (?) they kept running a clip of GA taking out trash (w/yellow ties), he was wearing shorts.

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before I could not find anything on it.

If she is in general population I believe that the women in there will beat her to a pulp or worse. What is the normal protocol for someone faced with her charges?

Wasn't Jeffery Dauhmer in GP? He lasted one yr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela