LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you search document release you will find description of crime scene by SOCO before evidence disturbed. He observed a black plastic bag, not a laundry bag.

Excellent point. The infamous Pg. 42 (Oh, my, I think I prefer pg. 3214)

I'm willing to go with that, although what he actually said was:

"4. I observed a black plastic bag in front of the skull."

I suppose that we can infer that the laundry bag was yet to be discovered within the plastic bag, but in the interests of strict accountability I cannot say for certain.

In general, however, I agree with you.

Would someone please be so kind as to direct me to a photo of Caylee's room? I'm particularly interested in the Winnie the Pooh wall decoration/decal. Thanks!!

42027200.jpg

Caption: Caylee Anthony search (George Skene, Orlando Sentinel/September 1, 2008) Danny Ivison uses his dog in today's search for Caylee Anthony conducted by EquuSearch covering an area near the Anthony home off Suburban Way. Between 120-160 volunteers came out to help. Orange County Sheriff's lead investigator John Allen is right behind him.

Now I have lots of questions about this pic...
1. Is this just your average dog in the pic, or a cadaver dog?
2. Cocoamom mentioned a special task force team searching the area on the 8th...was that 8th september?
3. Is this the area where Caylees remains were found? Or is it the other wooded area across from the remains site?

TIA:blowkiss:

i think ibyoungr has pictures if you do a search on their posts.

maybe here? I haven't looked at it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75346&highlight=room

eta: oh that is KC's room I think. oops

Yes, all the links led to Casey's room, but thanks for trying.

these are the only two I have saved....
072208-caylee-grandmasadbook.jpg

Thank you, but unfortunately not what I need. I'm trying to research something I was told about the Pooh decals. I think the picture was posted by someone yesterday - wish I'd realized at the time that I'd need it today.

bilde.jpg

i think ibyoungr has pictures if you do a search on their posts.

Will do, thanks again.

NOT WORKING AGAIN!

Heaven knows why?

I copied it from a BondJamesBond post. Last post on page 2 of the Floor Plan Thread.
It works there for me, but not here?

Jbean link works,but it will break your heart looking at Caylee.

My link works where I copied it from. It has good detail of wall decorations. I'll try again:

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h[COLOR="Red"]...[/COLOR]indy anthony

Oh, that's the problem. When you copy and paste a link from another post you don't get the entire link. See the .... in the link you posted? That's because WS shortens the link. The original will work, but the copied version won't.

I have copied links before?

I can copy into a "Word" doc and it looks like here with the .... but it works.

For now why don't you go to Floor PLan and view it there. (If you have not already)

LOL....I'm overwhelmed with responses. Between the video and the last link JBean posted I think I've found what I needed. It appears that what I was told is not correct, but I'm still checking. If it turns out to be true, I'll post the information.

Wow, that girl had every toy known to man.

Now I have lots of questions about this pic...
1. Is this just your average dog in the pic, or a cadaver dog?
2. Cocoamom mentioned a special task force team searching the area on the 8th...was that 8th september?
3. Is this the area where Caylees remains were found? Or is it the other wooded area across from the remains site?

TIA:blowkiss:

Here are the best I can do for answers! :rolleyes:

1. I met this dog at the gathering place for searchers and asked about the type of dog since I used to train K-9s. He said it was a search and rescue and tracking dog...in other words, if given a scent, he would find it. Most of these dogs are indeed trained using cadavarine.

2. Nope, I am editing this post yet again - yeesh! Yes, it WAS November 8th. Went and looked at my personal calendar to be sure! :crazy:

3. I cannot confirm - like I said, it's all a blur! All the areas look the same - I defer to the caption lol

OK, you are right but there WAS a hearing on the 11th. First thing in the morning - JB waived her right to a speedy trial and whined some more about the tips released by the prosecution... about an hour and a half after it ended, the remains were found - hmmm

Oh thank you for letting me know! That sounds familiar-- I know my mind blanked out other events when I read that Caylee had been found. It is interesting that she was found right after the hearing and after the DP had been taken off the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela