LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped

MY big question is why didn't law enforcement search themselves search the woods where Caylee was found WAY back in July when she was finally reported missing???? The rains didn't even begin for several weeks - around the first part of August. It was already wet by the time TES got here the first time!!!!! LE should have covered this so don't blame TES (my opinion)!!

Cocoamom---I have always wondered the same thing myself! I remember them taking divers and a boat out onto that retention pond near their neighborhood, but I just don't get how they missed searching the area where Caylee was found! (And yes, I am of the opinion that her body was there, and only there, since June 18 or 19).

First off , I'd like to applaud everyone on here for their hard work and time that they have put into these threads , posts etc. Everyone of you here , have did and continue to do an amazing and outstanding job !! Congrats to all of you !

Secondly , I am new here , and this will actually be my first time posting on here , so hopefully I will be able to get it right.

I have a few questions and I am wondering if someone on here may have any insight to them.

1. Has it ever been determined what kinda card that was in the wallet of KC's billfold , the night that LA returned back to the 'rents residence after he picked up KC's belongings at T.L's apt the night of 7/15 early morning of 7/16 ? (If I am not mistaken , LA brought it up in one of his interviews of how a lady officer in the house that night snatched that card out of KC's wallet pretty fast ,and he wasn't for sure if it was an I.D card or not. However , I do belive he said it could have been an old D.L card , but he wasn't sure )

2. Is it clear if the remains were placed in a blk garbage first , and then the blk bag was placed in the laundry hamper bag ,or was it vice versa ? I was wondering if they were in the blk bag first , and then the blk bag was put in the hamper bag , if that is why RK way saying a gray bag , b/c the blk bag would have been darker under a light color hamper bag , which could possibly make the hamper bag look gray. (especially if the hamper bag was white , or if was a type of hamper bag that has mesh on it ).

Thanks in advance , and sorry if any of these question have been already been discussed / answered.

Hi, Amy and welcome! I am positive about the answer to your second question, so I will answer that one. Caylee was first put in a laundry hamper bag, which was then put in a garbage bag.

"The evidence shows that the child's body was placed in a laundry bag that was sealed in a plastic garbage bag before it was left behind in the woods. "

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481188,00.html

I don't recall if we ever learned exactly what the card taken from KC's wallet was. Like you, I was under the impression it was either an ID or DL. Sorry I can't help with this one.

The State announced it wouldn't seek the DP on Friday December 5.
I didn't know there was a hearing scheduled for Dec 11, the day the remains were found?

The remains only being found after the DP was taken off the table and also while Cindy & George were out of town tripped my conspiracy theory trigger, but I do think it was all just a coincidence.
Casey Anthony Trial Postponed Until March
Thursday, December 11, 2008 – updated: 10:37 am EST December 11, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- During Thursday morning's pre-trial hearing in the case against Casey Anthony, the judge postponed the trial until sometime in March per attorney Jose Baez's request.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18253204/detail.html

Also a coincidence that it was the same day that JB asked for a trial postponement, giving the state ample time to investigate all of the new evidence discovered within the same few hours. I suspect JB would like to have his right to a speedy trial back in his pocket about now.

Hi.....In another thread about" caseys demeanor" someone in there wrote about being there at last Fridays Hearing....they mentioned her suit top as being "light grey pin striped" and they mentioned the pants of being not matching, a dark blue blah blah blah,

so I while watching NG again, I noticed the Suit Jacket was pin striped. That said, it was told in another thread that JB picked this outfit up from CA last Wed for Casey to wear to court....Does anyone else wonder if the Suit Jacket is the jacket that matches the light grey dress slacks CA washed from the Wt. Pontiac???....the same pin striped grey slacks GA last saw Casey in on the 16th of June???

I know it would be hard pressed to know if that Jacket CA chose was part of the set that goes with those pants, but as I was noticing the tugging and all going on and noticed how wierd the navy slacks looked with the white socks, it struck me odd as to why she chose these ill-fitting peices........but, if my intuition is correct and that jacket went with the dirty smelly pants she washed....What an telling sign that is. I could be way wrong, but I cant help but wonder about that particular jacket having significance in this, as if saying "Case, I know what you did, love mom!" or something. How ironic would that be?

This is a very interesting theory and I could definitely see Cindy doing this to KC if it were possible, but I think LE took most, if not all KC's clothing during one of the searches, I remember one of the news reporters saying they cleaned out KC and Caylee's closets, taking all their clothes and shoes. And I would think if there was a jacket that matched those pants they definitely would have taken it.

Also, for some reason, I don't think Cindy had a say in that outfit. She and JB are not on good terms, I can't imagine he would let Cindy pick out KC's going to court outfit. It is rumored JB's wife picked it out.

Hi Amy

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

I do not believe we have seen documentation of what the officer took out of KC wallet. My guess: Fake id - ZG name :eek:

I went down to Orlando for the first search for Caylee. The headquarters was set up at the Holiday Inn at that time. LE was present at the headquarters site, but I did not see any LE going out on the searches. I also went down there the when they moved the Headquarters to another place when they expected thousands of searchers. I again did not see LE actually go out on any searches...they were even having a problem getting "team leader's". they wanted anyone with military experience,etc..to volunteer for this. On the first search that I did, a volunteer search and rescue team were there to explain to us exactly how to do the search. I never saw LE actually on the searches, it was strictly volunteer as far as I saw. LE stayed at the headquarters with TM. Again, this is what I saw...maybe someone here was actually on a search team with LE, I was not. They had lots of volunteers from other areas. I believe the SAR team that we worked with was from the Tampa area. The second weekend that we went down there, we had to stand around for a long time just waiting for a volunteer to be a team leader...As far as I could see, LE only helped at the headquarters set up.

LE was present at the headquarters site, but I did not see any LE going out on the searches.

I again did not see LE actually go out on any searches...they were even having a problem getting "team leader's".

I never saw LE actually on the searches, it was strictly volunteer as far as I saw.

LE stayed at the headquarters with TM.

Again, this is what I saw...maybe someone here was actually on a search team with LE, I was not.

42027200.jpg

Caption: Caylee Anthony search (George Skene, Orlando Sentinel/September 1, 2008) Danny Ivison uses his dog in today's search for Caylee Anthony conducted by EquuSearch covering an area near the Anthony home off Suburban Way. Between 120-160 volunteers came out to help. Orange County Sheriff's lead investigator John Allen is right behind him.

42027200.jpg

Caption: Caylee Anthony search (George Skene, Orlando Sentinel/September 1, 2008) Danny Ivison uses his dog in today's search for Caylee Anthony conducted by EquuSearch covering an area near the Anthony home off Suburban Way. Between 120-160 volunteers came out to help. Orange County Sheriff's lead investigator John Allen is right behind him.
I do believe that this is when one of the search teams call back that maybe they have found something of interest.....This is what we were instructed to do...then they come behind us...

I guess that I did not state clearly what I was trying to say....LE did not lead search teams...as far as I know....when something of interest was found, we marked it, and made a call back to headquarters, then TM and LE did a follow up....this again is just my opinion of what I saw going on....

"The evidence shows that the child's body was placed in a laundry bag that was sealed in a plastic garbage bag before it was left behind in the woods. "

While I agree that this report is likely accurate, if we are to believe that Fox News is reading the same documents as we are reporting the situation of the body, then I think the reports are subject to interpretation. The documents actually say:

"The remains appear to have originally been within a black plastic garbage bag and within a cloth laundry hamper bag."

This could be, and has been, interpreted both ways... the laundry bag first as noted above and by other posters as garbage bag first. The Today show, FWIW, does not choose an interpretation but instead states it just as noted above. Laundry-bag-on-the-outside seems to maybe fit better with the MR's claim that he saw a silver, metallic, vinyl bag like a pool cover when we was there in August.

I think it was black garbage bag on the outside, and I think the MR never saw it in August.

I don't know how to search on here so if its been mentioned previously i am sorry.
I have always wondered if the photos from the nursing home and the ones with casey and caylee blowing kisses at the camera were taken on the same day. The reason why i wonder this is both pictures caylee is in a blue shirt and a blue hair tie. Hair is pulled up with the same strains out of the pony tail. Most importantly if you look at the left hand side of the picture with Caylee leaning aganist casey and casey blowing a kiss you can see what appears to be a winnie the pooh blanket.
I don't know how to post the pics so i am hoping you all know which ones i am talking about. Does anyone else see the appearance of a winne the pooh blanket in the pics and does anyone else think these were taken on June 15th??
If this has already been brought up i am sorry.
Welcome to WS, Lovinmyflyboy! I will have to go look at the photos and see what you have come up with here! I am not sure about the exact photos you are talking about, but I am not aware of any taken on June 15th besides the video at the nursing center. (I could be wrong tho.) Thanks for bringing it up. Keep posting! :)

No evidence. I believe it stemmed from a poster on here being on another chat where a friend of a neighbor of Cindy's (or something like that :crazy:) posted, and she said that Cindy was so mad, because LE tore up the house and even cut drywall from the garage. It was further perpetuated by the fact that Cindy and George went in through the side door of the garage when they returned to their house after LE had been there to collect evidence after Caylee's remains were found.

There is no mention of OCSO seeking drywall or anything like that in the search warrants after the remains were found. Are evidence technicians at liberty to take items that are not listed on a search warrant when they are executing such a warrant?

The Dec 11 warrant seeks any kind of adhesive tape, including duct tape. Maybe, just maybe, there was some pieces of tape stuck to a wall. Instead of peeling them off, the techs cut away a portion of the wall which contained tape strips. Otherwise, I don't know why they would take something (drywall) not listed on a warrant.

There is no mention of OCSO seeking drywall or anything like that in the search warrants after the remains were found. Are evidence technicians at liberty to take items that are not listed on a search warrant when they are executing such a warrant?

The Dec 11 warrant seeks any kind of adhesive tape, including duct tape. Maybe, just maybe, there was some pieces of tape stuck to a wall. Instead of peeling them off, the techs cut away a portion of the wall which contained tape strips. Otherwise, I don't know why they would take something (drywall) not listed on a warrant.
Thanks.
I can find lots of rumour all leading back to a "neighbour" but no evidence.

I like your possible description. Sounds plausible. But we have enough rumours clouding things already so I'll have to bite my tongue for now. Slightest hint of drywall in the background of a photo and I'll be off again.

I do believe that this is when one of the search teams call back that maybe they have found something of interest.....This is what we were instructed to do...then they come behind us...

OMG! That pic shows the blonde woman walking with them.
Is that the bp lady?.The one that kept showing up in disguise everywhere. :eek: She searched that very area? :eek:
Thanks for adding that pic hotdog - it answers more than one question.:blowkiss:
searchnearahome.jpg

Did you read my whole post or just the part you wanted to argue against? I said there was NO EVIDENCE.

OMG! That pic shows the blonde woman walking with them.
The bp lady.The one that kept showing up in disguise everywhere. :eek: She searched that very area? :eek:
Thanks for adding that pic Cam - it answers more than one question.:blowkiss:
searchnearahome.jpg

That's Joy W.? :eek: Freaky.

Hi, Amy and welcome! I am positive about the answer to your second question, so I will answer that one. Caylee was first put in a laundry hamper bag, which was then put in a garbage bag.

I don't recall if we ever learned exactly what the card taken from KC's wallet was. Like you, I was under the impression it was either an ID or DL. Sorry I can't help with this one.
(bold above by me)

I am not as positive as you are about the question. Please review the source.

The only authoritative document I know about so far that addresses this subject is the search warrant released in the 1.21.09 doc dump.

It says "The remains appear to have originally been within a black plastic garbage bag and within a cloth laundry hamper bag."

I can interpret this sequencing either way, but I cannot say either with authority.

Don't ask me about knives.

(bold above by me)

I am not as positive as you are about the question. Please review the source.

The only authoritative document I know about so far that addresses this subject is the search warrant released in the 1.21.09 doc dump.

It says "The remains appear to have originally been within a black plastic garbage bag and within a cloth laundry hamper bag."

I can interpret this sequencing either way, but I cannot say either with authority.

Don't ask me about knives.
If you search document release you will find description of crime scene by SOCO before evidence disturbed. He observed a black plastic bag, not a laundry bag.

Hopefully this thread is not having a discussion
leave a question
leave an answer.
that's it.
if you have anything else on here please self edit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela