LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Lee say that the incident where Cindy supposedly tried to choke Casey took place on the 15th? I wonder if it could have been earlier, like in May when Casey looked up these things. Maybe she wasn't looking up "shovel", maybe she was looking up "shove" and accidentally added the l. It would tie in the neck breaking search, if she was po'd thinking Cindy shoved her and tried to break her neck. Maybe.

I have never seen a direct quote from Lee saying that Cindy choked Casey. It has all been second-hand information, perhaps even third. I take it as hearsay and consider it interesting to note but I have to leave it out of any consideration for the information we do have.

I have been looking for the video where CA explains the email about the hairbrush that she gave LE. Does anyone know if this is archived somewhere ?

All post are in my opinion only

Friend CC did say that she went for a walk with KC and Caylee on June 12,13 or 14, she couldn't recall the exact date. But she didn't say they walked in JBP. To walk around JBP, they would have had to get in the car and drive there, then get out for the walk. I assumed the KC stopped by CC's and all went for a walk in CC's neighborhood.

I doubt it was a favorite place of Caylee's frankly. But it's a big enough park that you can go sit in your car for hours while you pass the time.

Here is the police report that mentions CC's interview.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

IIRC - CC said they went to Lake Underhill Park (Little Econ?) together on one of those days?

Does anyone know how to find out what the dates were for each of the jail videos of KC with her family. Not the date released but the date they were recorded?

Also, are they all in one place on this forum. Sorry, it's a huge forum and still a bit confusing.

new GORGEOUS look :)

It is VERY beautiful :) Really shocked me at first when I opened up the site for the first time this morning. Hahaha was rubbing my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things...then I had to figure out how to get into the Caylee thread.

The new look is great - thanks Admin! :)

The best place to look is in the Media Forum and pinpoint it down based on Lee's visit with Casey as the media was on Lee big time. Now I don't recall if Lee visited Casey that day or was rejected, but Lee speed off trying to get away from the media. That is when Cindy stated "I don't want to lose another one. If I come across it, I will post the link.

Thank you in advance, Patty....I have tried diligently to do this search myself but I frankly have only come up with people sure that they read/saw the video and the subsequent discussions and speculation about it, but no actual "straight from the horse's mouth" proof.

Does anyone know or know where I can find the date Leonard Padillo LEFT to go back to California after searching the Econ River and what date in December he came back?

<<A radio talk show host from Orlando who interviewed Cindy quoted her as saying several months ago, "I can't lose another one". >>

It's there, but I pasted it anyway. Dec. 18, 6pm posting (about 2/3 of the way down the page.)

Check out the parking lot & the rumors thread , here for some theories, one in particular is very interesting (refers to LA & an ex-gf)

Thanks! Found it. I was tired, and I never think to do the control "F" function as another poster reminded me of.

I remember that radio talk show blog. I remember actually seeing the site posted here somewhere. I just do not remember it being said that Cindy told her that or if it's being misquoted from somewhere else. In my searches, I even found Clint Van Zandt misquoting that quote with no reference as to where he got it from.

I've searched high and low for the video of Cindy making that comment in reference to LA being chased by the media. If you narrow down the search term of "can't lose another one" through the advance search, you get still get a good 500 results. Lol, I'm just not that motivated to look through them all. I have googled and searched till I can't see straight anymore. Anyways, I'll keep searching. Hopefully Patty G will quickly find it and put me out of my misery!

I'd love to get to the bottom of this, because the quote, IMO, has taken on a strange life of it's own. You wouldn't believe the weird ways it's been interpreted on the net.

Thank you in advance, Patty....I have tried diligently to do this search myself but I frankly have only come up with people sure that they read/saw the video and the subsequent discussions and speculation about it, but no actual "straight from the horse's mouth" proof.

You and me both Debs. :crazy:

And also what date LP said the P.I. showed him the video of the wooded area and what date he was told they found the body and they were going back to get her? Wasnt he in California almost the whole month of November or just half the month- Someone needs to help me find these dates please- Leonard would have to have been here in Florida to view the video and talk to the P.I.- If they are in the timeline thread I am out of luck as I cannot load it right now- this computer has its own mind and isnt very cooperative for me

I have a question about the duct tape, I hope someone here knows the answer!

I have heard many conflicting stories about this evidence.
I've heard there was duct tape on the remains. That it was around her head, that it was over the mouth- then to the contrary, that it was not over the mouth. That there was skin attached to it; that skin was not attached to it. I have also heard duct tape was not found on the remains at all, but was stuck to the bag.

Has there been confirmation from LE or the ME one way or the other in regard to the placement of the duct tape on the child? :confused:

Does anyone know or know where I can find the date Leonard Padillo LEFT to go back to California after searching the Econ River and what date in December he came back?

LP was searching the Econ River the week of November 9-14:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17982607/detail.html

Not sure exactly when he left though, but I believe he did leave that weekend to go back to California.

Weekend of Nov 7th was the Equusearch Return, so LP was back in town Thursday before the 7th.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17931491/detail.html

I have a question about the duct tape, I hope someone here knows the answer!

I have heard many conflicting stories about this evidence.
I've heard there was duct tape on the remains. That it was around her head, that it was over the mouth- then to the contrary, that it was not over the mouth. That there was skin attached to it; that skin was not attached to it. I have also heard duct tape was not found on the remains at all, but was stuck to the bag.

Has there been confirmation from LE or the ME one way or the other in regard to the placement of the duct tape on the child? :confused:

as far as I know--NO

So you are saying LP left after November 14th- And when in December did he come back?

KC started living with AL June 9. Where was Caylee staying June 9-June 15? Not with KC.

I spoke with LP and he left on the 16th, his flight was on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member