LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice that in the video today.........Easter day, Caylee had 2 very thick pony tails..........by Fathers day her hair was VERY thin and only 1 ponytail..........or am I seeing things? Could cloroform thin out her hair so bad???

Did any of the A's family members show up to the memorial? CA brother Rick. or her mother Shirley?

Did anyone notice that in the video today.........Easter day, Caylee had 2 very thick pony tails..........by Fathers day her hair was VERY thin and only 1 ponytail..........or am I seeing things? Could cloroform thin out her hair so bad???

I also saw the picture and think she looks older than in the video at the nursing home...

I also saw the picture and think she looks older than in the video at the nursing home...

I went and looked again at the video after reading your posts and I agree with both statements above. Also, I couldn't see the really thin areas in the hair on either side of her bangs either when her hair was down or up in a single bun. These thin areas got a lot of discussion on earlier threads.

I'm not as sure, but I think her arms looked thinner in the pictures at the Nursing Home. Overall, Caylee looks a little frail in the Nursing Home video compared to the sequences in the montage. :(

I have an odd question that I hope someone can explain to me?

I was watching NG last night and one of the TH (lawyer I think) said that JB should be removed and he didn't know what the defense was doing....then this TH made reference to totmom.com

Well I looked that up and it says the site is down or something or another. Does anyone know what this TH (lawyer) was referencing when he connected the defense with a site called totmom.com? TIA for answers!

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this so feel free to move it!:)
Does anyone know who attended the memorial as far as: Family, Casey's friends, etc....?I didn't want to post it on the memorial thread since we weren't supposed to ask who did/did not attend

Did any WSer's go to the Memorial? If so, could you post your observations?

Why did JB publicly read that statement from KC yesterday? I don't understand. I assume there was a motive, but what was it? It seems that should have been a private message to her parents, and would not have been read publicly unless JB felt it would benefit KC in some way. How?
Is there a thread discussing this?

Thanks for the link to the thread. I read all 22 pages, and there doesn't seem to be an answer for my question. Another thing to put on my "doesn't make sense" list......which gets longer the more we hear and know!!

Update posted in the Civil Case Actions Dockets in the case against Casey:

Docket Date Docket Entry
2/9/2009 DEFENDANTS MOTION TO DISMISS THE PLTFS COMPLAINT WITH PREJUDICE MOTION FOR 57.105 FEES AND MOTION FOR SANCTIONS

From the Todays Current News-Feb 11 No Discussion thread. What does this mean?

it means that jose wants the court to throw out ZGs case and make it so that she can't refile it because its a ridiculous case to begin with. that's the legal definition too, i'm sure.

I did not follow the details of the nemorial.

Is it confirmed that Caylee's remains were cremated?

Were the ashes "scattered" or are they retained? (In an urn?)

Will there be any further ceremony to bury the ashes etc?

Not confirmed that Caylee's remains were cremated, just speculation. Nothing was mentioned about that at the memorial.
A lot of speculation that she was cremated as long as 2 weeks ago, and where her ashes might be now. Many think CA would keep the ashes at home. I wonder about that. Cindy was worried that Caylee's grave would be robbed if they buried her. How would she feel comfortable with Caylee's remains in their home? It would be a constant worry that someone would break in to steal her ashes, wouldn't it? I think we may never know what happens/happened about her remains.

Not confirmed that Caylee's remains were cremated, just speculation. Nothing was mentioned about that at the memorial.
A lot of speculation that she was cremated as long as 2 weeks ago, and where her ashes might be now. Many think CA would keep the ashes at home. I wonder about that. Cindy was worried that Caylee's grave would be robbed if they buried her. How would she feel comfortable with Caylee's remains in their home? It would be a constant worry that someone would break in to steal her ashes, wouldn't it? I think we may never know what happens/happened about her remains.
Thank you.

I thought I had missed a whole chapter somewhere.

Update posted in the Civil Case Actions Dockets in the case against Casey:

Docket Date Docket Entry
2/9/2009 DEFENDANTS MOTION TO DISMISS THE PLTFS COMPLAINT WITH PREJUDICE MOTION FOR 57.105 FEES AND MOTION FOR SANCTIONS

it means that jose wants the court to throw out ZGs case and make it so that she can't refile it because its a ridiculous case to begin with. that's the legal definition too, i'm sure.

Thanks---do defense teams always file so MANY motions as JB is doing in this case? Does the judge just accept it as part of the day's work, or might he get annoyed and show it at some point? Is that what JB wants so he can ask for a different judge?

Orlando Sentinel reports that she HAS been cremated, per BC. And the remains are NOT being kept at their home. I can't do a link, my laptop is going crazy (won't let me edit/right click, etc.). Maybe it is linked on the news thread.

I would like to know what prison will be like for Casey Anthony. I have heard that in Florida if you have not received the death penalty, you get general population. Does anyone know if that is true?

If that is true then we all can imagine what is in store for Casey's future. No wonder George wanted to commit suicide, being a former police officer he may know this.

Orlando Sentinel reports that she HAS been cremated, per BC. And the remains are NOT being kept at their home. I can't do a link, my laptop is going crazy (won't let me edit/right click, etc.). Maybe it is linked on the news thread.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...aylee-anthony-memorial-021109,0,4518634.story

One day after Caylee Marie Anthony's memorial service, the lawyer representing the toddler's grandparents confirmed the girl's remains have been cremated and that they are not located at her family's home.

Attorney Brad Conway, who represents George and
Cindy Anthony, wouldn't say where Caylee's remains are being kept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela