LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Way, way back there used to be a Frank M thread (who texted back and forth w/ Casey 17 times on 7/10/08). Did we ever look at his girlfriend as a model for Zanny?

Also about the phone number that was on the back of the heart stickers that was sleuthed to belonging to a home inspector who had nothing to do with anything :crazy: - but did we sleuth the "RicDaRula(producer dj extraordinaire)" who was captioned in a photo on that home inspectors myspace, and did those numbers written on the back of the stickers refer to a club date, etc.? What did it turn out to be?

Was the first phone call home played (huge waste) and if so, when? TIA

ETA: nevermind :)

Can anyone tell me how Casey fooled everybody about working at Universal for two years? How did she get money?
She stole it?

I think her parents gave her money...George referred to giving her money for gas...I'm sure there was more given.

Where do I go to look into what George said about chasing Casey in Cindy's car between the time of the gas cans and having the car towed. He said that the white Sunfire was left at the Anthonys when Cindy was home. That means that Cinday had access to the car before the towing, whatever that implies.

Was that way for Casey to get the Sunfire cleaned, or drop off the contents of the trunk>?>?>

George could pin down the day,but insisted there would be a record through some like of toll system on the highway.

Has this all been discussed at the forum here? I looked around, but didn't know what to put in the search engine.

Can someone please provide a link to an overview of the courtroom.... or a description of the layout? I am confused about where ICA and the DT are sitting. There is that "wall" behind her.... I would think they are up in the front of the courtroom, as usual, along with the prosecution ... however they never show where the defense is sitting and it almost seems as if they are farther back somehow. Would love to see a photo, pic or artist rendering.... or a description. Thank you !

Can someone please provide a link to an overview of the courtroom.... or a description of the layout? I am confused about where ICA and the DT are sitting. There is that "wall" behind her.... I would think they are up in the front of the courtroom, as usual, along with the prosecution ... however they never show where the defense is sitting and it almost seems as if they are farther back somehow. Would love to see a photo, pic or artist rendering.... or a description. Thank you !

Here`s a link to Courtroom 23.

http://www.ninja9.org/courtadmin/mis/courtroom_23.htm

Been searching and searching for the transcript of a deposition.

Paul Kelley 10/20/10 - filed w/Clerk 3/11/11

Can anyone point me toward it?

Been searching and searching for the transcript of a deposition.

Paul Kelley 10/20/10 - filed w/Clerk 3/11/11

Can anyone point me toward it?

We didn't purchase every transcript of each depo of every witness deposed and I don't recall seeing this one.

(The media sites didn't purchase them all either. Depo transcripts can be very expensive.)

Can anyone tell me how Casey fooled everybody about working at Universal for two years? How did she get money?

multiple ways...

had use of her mother's credit cards
stole from friends/family
stole from Caylee's piggy bank
wrote fake checks on Amy's acct
used routing number on a check from her grandmother Shirley to pay ATT bill
stole Amy's $400 cash for her trip to Puerto Rico, and told amy she was sleepwalking.
and I'm sure many more

We didn't purchase every transcript of each depo of every witness deposed and I don't recall seeing this one.

(The media sites didn't purchase them all either. Depo transcripts can be very expensive.)

Thanks, Certainly it's online somewhere, though. Now I just have to figure out if any of the news sites bought it, I guess.

Does anyone know the name of the storage facility Amy H. used for her furniture?

Last night on JVM, she was commenting with Leonard Padilla. He throws in a comment about a 'white board' supposedly found with Caylee's remains, yet according to yesterday's testimony it was indicated that it was 'missing', Anyone know what they are referring to??

Adding to the above question. how did Casey obtain her clothing and basic needs if she was not working?

And why didn't anyone ask about Casey filing taxes? Wouldn't the lack of a W-2 clue someone in she wasn't employed?

I have a question:

The autopsy said CA was found and had broken bones and fractures. What is that all about? Was this done after she was dead or before??

Who provides KC with the clothes she wears at trial?

Are the sidebar conversations posted yet? If so, where, if not when? These should be good reading IMO.:seeya:

I have a question:

The autopsy said CA was found and had broken bones and fractures. What is that all about? Was this done after she was dead or before??

Damage to the bones occured after death. Animal chewing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective
Back