LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone heard if Lee A has broken ties with not only Casey, but also his parents? Their relationship seems strained. Also, is he still in a relationship with Mallory (I think that's her name)? I'm not sure how to read him, but I think he might be honest and responsible (unlike his family). Anyone know?

How many pieces of duct tape were on Caylees skull?

I didn't see the animation. Did you?

No I I listened very carefully and I am under the impression it used only one piece of tape...that's why I am so confused!

Unless....it's meant to point out that there was more than one piece...there were THREE ...when ONE would have done. Three being overkill???

I believe that the witness said that one piece could have covered both the mouth and nose based on the size of Caylee's face.

But I would bet that the actual animation showed the position of all three pieces.

I believe that the witness said that one piece could have covered both the mouth and nose based on the size of Caylee's face.

But I would bet that the actual animation showed the position of all three pieces.

The animation only showed one piece of tape, to prove that even one piece would cover her mouth and nose.

Did Cindy (in her depositions) ever come out and deny she had a fight with Casey on the 15th? Or did she just never testify to it.

The animation only showed one piece of tape, to prove that even one piece would cover her mouth and nose.

Do you know this for a fact, or are you speculating that based on a single frame image seen on the web (superimposed face/skull with a single piece of tape across nose/mouth)?

A pixelated portion of the animation is shown in this clip:

Right. Although I could be wrong, I think that the court was shown two different animations.

The first animation (which you linked) showed that a single piece of tape was wide enough to cover both Caylee's mouth and nose. It wasn't meant to suggest that any of the three pieces of tape were actually placed in this position.

The second animation showed the actual placements of the three pieces of tape based on the available forensic evidence. There may not have actually been a piece of tape in the exact position shown in animation #1.

I base my speculation on there actually being two different animations on both the testimony of the witness and the amount of time that the court spent watching (which we weren't shown on live TV) on their monitors. I think the "all three pieces" animation would have been rather lengthy because it would show this piece, then this piece, then this piece in sequential order. I could be wrong.

I was wrong. I reviewed the trial on YouTube and there was only one animation shown with the one piece of duct tape placed across the mouth and nose. False alarm. Sorry.

can anyone tell me where there is a list of the defense witness list.. please...

So computer forensics found out the internet searches on the family computer from a while back...how far back did they go? In all the discovery I read and from court testimony it seems they only went back to March or so of 2008? Or I guess they only revealed the incriminating stuff? See I would like to see internet searches from waaay before then! Does anyone know if we can see that or ?

Who is LE? I see this name mentioned quite abit, but don't know who the person is?

With all the photos about this family have we ever saw pictures of the whole family together?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back