LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why didn't the prosecution put Lee Anthony on the stand immediately like they did George and ask him about molesting Casey/Touching Casey? By not doing that it looks like they think Lee might of done that? Doesn't it?

What do we know about the blanket JB referred to in court recently and JA told him that blanket was not in evidence, then JB asked to strike from the records? I've been reading and reading and reading for 3 yrs and somehow missed this....and I'm terrible at knowing how to search for stuff.

Could anybody point me towards a video of Tony Lazzaro's testimony? I missed it the first time around. Thank you!

What do we know about the blanket JB referred to in court recently and JA told him that blanket was not in evidence, then JB asked to strike from the records? I've been reading and reading and reading for 3 yrs and somehow missed this....and I'm terrible at knowing how to search for stuff.

It's probably this pink blanket. I suspect it was trash already in the woods and not related to Caylee or Casey. Click to enlarge.

Attachments

• misc blanket.jpg
    misc blanket.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 14
Could anybody point me towards a video of Tony Lazzaro's testimony? I missed it the first time around. Thank you!

The transcript is right here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138106"]Tony Lazarro testimonies - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And TL's video testimony starts HERE:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28024118/index.html

If you go to wftv.com and search for Anthony trial day 13, click on "Trial part 9" and keep going from there. TL's testimony begins around time stamp 21:50.

Can someone tell me the significance of CA being asked on the stand if she had ever seen the "Big Troubles..." T-shirt before? She seemed hesitant in her answer.
A friend who only watches on IS asked me this and I couldn't answer her satisfactorily. TIA (This may be obvious to everyone here but me.)

Can someone tell me the significance of CA being asked on the stand if she had ever seen the "Big Troubles..." T-shirt before? She seemed hesitant in her answer.
A friend who only watches on IS asked me this and I couldn't answer her satisfactorily. TIA (This may be obvious to everyone here but me.)

If I am not mistaken, GA said that Caylee was wearing that Big Trouble T-shirt when he last saw her (when she was leaving with Casey on June 16). If I am remembering correctly, it would be strange that GA did see the T-Shirt while CA does not remember having seen it before. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

a) Was there a witness that testified that ICA previously used the remains site as a burial ground for pets?

b) Why didn't Kio testify about the possible abortion and the area where they would frequently hang out in the woods?

a) Was there a witness that testified that ICA previously used the remains site as a burial ground for pets?

b) Why didn't Kio testify about the possible abortion and the area where they would frequently hang out in the woods?

a) No, to my knowledge Kiomarie Cruz is the only person who can testify to that.

b) Komarie sold her story to the Enquirer, so the DT could use that information to challenge her credibility.

If I am not mistaken, GA said that Caylee was wearing that Big Trouble T-shirt when he last saw her (when she was leaving with Casey on June 16). If I am remembering correctly, it would be strange that GA did see the T-Shirt while CA does not remember having seen it before. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe he said a pinkish shirt, but did not specify any detail. Don't know exactly what that could mean, if anything. I also thought he said she was wearing a blue jean skirt or shorts. If someone else has more info, please inform.

It is a persistent myth that the remains location is the same place that Casey and her friends (Kiomarie, etc) buried their pets and also "hung out".

It isn't the same place. The remains location was probably always a dense woodsy swampy trash dump. They didn't hang out in there nor bury their pets there.

They hung out and buried their pets very close to Hidden Oaks Elementary School.

1. When did KC search for the shovel on the internet searches? (can't find that anywhere)

2. Were there any computer forensics and results done on the laptop with the death screen?

TIA!

It is a persistent myth that the remains location is the same place that Casey and her friends (Kiomarie, etc) buried their pets and also "hung out".

It isn't the same place. The remains location was probably always a dense woodsy swampy trash dump. They didn't hang out in there nor bury their pets there.

They hung out and buried their pets very close to Hidden Oaks Elementary School.

IMO it is similar to the method and area however in which they buried their pets etc.

1. If KC parents wanted to see her now, would they be able to? Even if they are estranged, they can't be happy with her defense. I think she is guilty as heck, but I feel this a mockery of our great country. She deserves to be proven guilty, not put to death because of incompetence.

2. Why aren't the other lawyers stepping up and doing something? I would think they would try to save their own reputations.

3. Why would a defense witness be so hostile to who hired him?

4. Has there been any study done with juries about "tune out"? They must realize that DT isn't prepared or experienced enough just based on the amount of tedious nonsense?? Is that a correct observation?

Has the State mentioned the fact that ICA said two men helped her push her stinking car into the Amscot? If not why? After all...which such a "high profile" case surely these two guys would have come forward years ago to substantiate that fact.

Stupid question - I want to show my daughter what ICA did with her sweater today when she tied it all up. Does anyone know where I could see this short of going through the whole day's video? Can't remember when she did it.

TY:great:

No I I listened very carefully and I am under the impression it used only one piece of tape...that's why I am so confused!

Unless....it's meant to point out that there was more than one piece...there were THREE ...when ONE would have done. Three being overkill???

LDB used that "not one piece, not two pieces, but THREE PIECES OF DUCT TAPE..." I am trying to find that in the court tapes if I find it I will attach here.

Where can I read dr wise's deposition? I've searched here and all the news sites! TIA

LDB used that "not one piece, not two pieces, but THREE PIECES OF DUCT TAPE..." I am trying to find that in the court tapes if I find it I will attach here.

She talks about the three pieces here starting at about 4:30.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQjOhV6qd0o&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial Day 12 - 5/24/11 Part 15 "State's Opening Statement"‬‏[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence
Back