LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1. If KC parents wanted to see her now, would they be able to? Even if they are estranged, they can't be happy with her defense. I think she is guilty as heck, but I feel this a mockery of our great country. She deserves to be proven guilty, not put to death because of incompetence.

2. Why aren't the other lawyers stepping up and doing something? I would think they would try to save their own reputations.

3. Why would a defense witness be so hostile to who hired him?

4. Has there been any study done with juries about "tune out"? They must realize that DT isn't prepared or experienced enough just based on the amount of tedious nonsense?? Is that a correct observation?
I don't think the chemist today was "hired" in the traditional sense. I think he was supened and had his expenses paid by the state of Florida....I could be wrong tho

I don't think the chemist today was "hired" in the traditional sense. I think he was supened and had his expenses paid by the state of Florida....I could be wrong tho

If you are talking about Dr. Wise, he is the chemist that works with Dr. Vass (the state's witness). The defense called him to try and discredit Dr. Vass and their joint work on the air studies.

Hi all,
I know Baez was born in 1969 in Puerto Rico, however I can't find his date of birth. I've been doing both Google and WS searches and have not been successful. Does anyone know his birthdate or can you point me to a source?

TIA!

HEY! I just found it!

Last Name: BAEZ
First Name: JOSE
Middle Name: A.
Birth Date: 10/17/68

Hope this may help someone else as well.
I'm off to do an astrology chart!

Does anyone have any info on why the car stank so bad at the tow yard and Anthony garage, so bad that people noticed it just walking up to it yet it did not smell that bad back on June 23rd, 24th, at the apartment, at Amscot, and when towed? Does decomp fluid that gets into carpet smell worse with time, or was Caylee's body not moved until after, or at least the day the gas cans were returned?

New to the site (sort of - been reading on and off since Laci Peterson - posted on courttv boards, read here often)

Anyhow, I have always wondered the same. Does decomposition fluid (after body removed) continue to "decompose", therefore smelling more pungent over time?

does anyone know offhand where in the letters sent to ICA that were released last (march?) was the one that I think was from a family member of amy huizenga, it was full of glorious sarcasm?

New to the site (sort of - been reading on and off since Laci Peterson - posted on courttv boards, read here often)

Anyhow, I have always wondered the same. Does decomposition fluid (after body removed) continue to "decompose", therefore smelling more pungent over time?

Yes, the fluid will continue to decompose, and as a result, the smell will get worse.

Re that KinderCare sign found at the remains scene (with the phone number 407-275-0396 on it, which matches the center at 6537 Vista Park Blvd, Orlando 32829). Did we already discuss there was a search on 8/11/08 for a "bad smell" close to that area? :waitasec:

I read here every day, but somehow missed the reference to "Emu" that keeps coming up in the polls "What we learned today". Can someone tell me where this originated?

During the states closing arguments can they say whatever they want without being objected to? Such as...Ladies and gentlemen, you have seen ICA's family change their stories,or something to the effect that they are lying to protect her and get her off?? Can they put that into the minds of the jury?

Who first told us that CA was the first to hold Caylee immediately following her birth?
I had been thinking it was LA but his testimony yesterday indicated that he wasn't present and did not visit the hospital. Was it GA? I know this question goes way back, but I'm just curious as to how we found this out and have searched but couldn't find an answer. Thanks.

I read here every day, but somehow missed the reference to "Emu" that keeps coming up in the polls "What we learned today". Can someone tell me where this originated?

The emu references crack me up, but I was confused too :) Here's SteelyDan's explanation ([ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6729632"]What did we learn today? 6-21-2011 - Multiple Choice Poll - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] )

Soon after I started here I found a lot of the stuff depressing and decided I needed to lighten the mood by finding strange and bizarre stories to post to help with all of the child abuse, murders, rapes etc..

I came across an article about 30% of American women saying their dog listens better to them than their husbands. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104065&highlight=husband+dog so I posted it and made a poll. I added cats, brothers, mothers, fathers, ferrets and other options. Then for some reason I thought adding "My soft feathered brown Australian emu" would be a funny choice. I put it in and Drip~Drop voted for it. When I saw it got a vote I started adding it to all of my non serious polls whenever I could and it seems to have taken on a life of it's own.

BTW, for being the first to vote for the emu choice Drippy has been give the title of Emu Queen

Who first told us that CA was the first to hold Caylee immediately following her birth?
I had been thinking it was LA but his testimony yesterday indicated that he wasn't present and did not visit the hospital. Was it GA? I know this question goes way back, but I'm just curious as to how we found this out and have searched but couldn't find an answer. Thanks.

I just found the answer to this in another thread. It was Jesse Grund during an interview with Greta Van Susteren on Dec 22nd, 2008.

Link to transcript: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,471424,00.html

Anyone know how to bring up the "Visitor Log". The Caylee Daily has not been updated in awhile, and I know someone here used to post this frequently.

Would be interesting to see who has been visiting her lately.

TIA

Anyone know how to bring up the "Visitor Log". The Caylee Daily has not been updated in awhile, and I know someone here used to post this frequently.

Would be interesting to see who has been visiting her lately.

TIA

BBM - I'm curious too. I hunted around and couldn't find a link. Anybody have a clue as to how to get to Casey's current visitor logs?

TIA

Could someone please tell me how to put a link to another post in my post? LOL - Can you tell I'm getting tired? I'm not even sure that makes sense:banghead:

TIA

Hi Fellow Sleuthers!

My mind is swimming with all of the wonderful tidbits of meaty (and reliable and POLITE!) info I've read here, could someone pls help me out with this? I hope I am posting this in an okay spot.

Quick background, my husband believes that ICA will be found [I]not guilty[/I], yes, I]not guilty[/I] over hung jury, acquitted, etc. Sidebar: I had a vehement and rude reaction to this, that to think she'd be found "not guilty" of anything was quite ludicrous and nonsensical and nonsensical things irritate the ever lovin' he77 out me...that is not to say fellow WS's who feel that way would anger me, he doesn't know a darn thing about the case and as per usual, forms this bloviated opinions based on nothing LOL..but I digress and ty for my moment of ranting, my Zen is back.

So, I am trying to remember something. ICA can be found guilty of first degree murder if the murder was a result of, and here comes the term(s) I cannot recall, something akin to willful negligence? I am trying to think of what I read that says she can be charged with first degree murder if "x" circumstance(s) are proven to be true.

TYIA!

Who is FG? An attorney for the state? TIA

Hi! Yes, FG is Frank George, an attorney for the state. He's usually at the prosecution table with LDB and the gorgeous and brilliant Jeff Ashton. I can't fault you for not knowing. It's hard to take notice of other men when Ashton is in the room. (At least it is for me.)

Does anyone know if the child of a teenaged father that died would be eligible for the Social Security benefit?

Where I'm going with this is that surely CA would have wanted ICA to get the monthly benefit if, in fact, Eric Baker was Caylee's father. I'm sure there would have to have been a DNA test for proof. I just don't know if teenagers without a work history would qualify. TIA

Note: I don't believe EB is the father, based on my belief that ICA cannot tell the truth. It's just one more curiosity re: Caylee's paternity.

Hi Fellow Sleuthers!

My mind is swimming with all of the wonderful tidbits of meaty (and reliable and POLITE!) info I've read here, could someone pls help me out with this? I hope I am posting this in an okay spot.

Quick background, my husband believes that ICA will be found [I]not guilty[/I], yes, I]not guilty[/I] over hung jury, acquitted, etc. Sidebar: I had a vehement and rude reaction to this, that to think she'd be found "not guilty" of anything was quite ludicrous and nonsensical and nonsensical things irritate the ever lovin' he77 out me...that is not to say fellow WS's who feel that way would anger me, he doesn't know a darn thing about the case and as per usual, forms this bloviated opinions based on nothing LOL..but I digress and ty for my moment of ranting, my Zen is back.

So, I am trying to remember something. ICA can be found guilty of first degree murder if the murder was a result of, and here comes the term(s) I cannot recall, something akin to willful negligence? I am trying to think of what I read that says she can be charged with first degree murder if "x" circumstance(s) are proven to be true.

TYIA!

It is called felony murder, which basically means a murder that happens during the commission of a felony, which in this case would be child abuse or aggravated child abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence
Back