LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is probably a really stupid question, but what is a daisy chain?

A looong time ago Leonard Padilla was appearing nightly on TV - he formulated many, many, theories - none of them valid - linking ICA to various conspiratorial plots formulated by others. His favorite, and the one I think is being referred to here, is that RK had a girlfriend who worked as an officer of the Orange County Corrections unit that housed ICA who told him about the location of the body after ICA said "something" to "someone".

He's referring to various linkages-you know, he knew someone who knew someone who said something and thus, "linked" it together like those flower necklaces we made(or I did) when very young.

Daisy chain is really becoming archaic as a term with any relevance - IIRC, it was popularized as a term for linking computer components and peripherals together.

If you remember the Movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" where Simone utters the immortal line: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious. That's as clear and concise a version of Padilla's Daisy Chain I can think of...

During a sidebar, are the attorneys' conversations being recorded by the court reporter and is Casey able to view it as a transcript? A coworker said she thought Casey could see a transcript of the sidebar on her monitor; I thought mics were turned off and no one else in the courtroom could hear what was being said. Thanks in advance!

Here is a WS thread discussing a recent sidebar transcription: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140516"]Judge Perry says defense 'opened a can of worms' - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

To answer your question, YES it is transcribed and available to be viewed by the general public (for a hefty fee, I've heard) and ICA and I'm 98% sure that it can NOT be viewed in real time by ICA... hence her constant leaning towards the sidebar pow-wows to get a better listen!

I can't believe I don't know this, but what did Casey plea on the four charges (it was four, right?) of lying to the police? Because it seems like they're not trying to prove she didn't. Did she plead guilty, and if so, do the jury not have to give a verdict on it? Or did she please not guilty, and if so, how does the defense expect to get a verdict they want if they seem to admit she lied about it?

I remember reading a post about 2 houses on Hopespring Drive-one belonging to a Zanida and one belonging to a Gonzalez. The backyards lead to the location of Caylee's remains. Does anyone know where I could find more information on this. My searches are coming up empty. TIA

I remember reading a post about 2 houses on Hopespring Drive-one belonging to a Zanida and one belonging to a Gonzalez. The backyards lead to the location of Caylee's remains. Does anyone know where I could find more information on this. My searches are coming up empty. TIA

I don't know how to copy a link to a thread, but try searching "Possible Significance of the Neighbors Names?" It's the name of an old thread. Maybe this will get you closer to what you are looking for.

I looked this up on Orange County Property Appraiser and this is just a rumor. Not true at all.

Hey all, I've had a heck of a time trying to keep up with this trial and WS, so my apologies if this has been answered.

Have any other sidebar transcripts from the trial been released, aside from the one where Judge Perry told the defense that they lied to him, and when CM said they didn't lie, Judge Perry said, "Yes the hell you did!". Also aside from the one where Judge Perry told the defense they opened up a can of worms (see a few posts above). Have any other ones been released?

I did some searching on google and WS to no avail. I kept getting search results for the daily sidebar threads.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer that.

I keep seeing clips on TV of Jeff Ashton reading GA suicide note. I must have missed this somehow today did they release the suicide note, and what all did it say of importance?

Back in April 2009, in one of George's letters to Casey, George mentions that he needed Casey to sign the renewal for her driver's license so George could send the money etc., to renew Casey license.

Do we know if Casey's driver's license was ever renewed back in 2009?

I keep seeing clips on TV of Jeff Ashton reading GA suicide note. I must have missed this somehow today did they release the suicide note, and what all did it say of importance?

Here is a link to the transcript of George's suicide note:

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/june/272093/Read-George-Anthonys-suicide-note?cid=rss

As far as I know, pages 2 and 3 haven't been transcribed yet. If anyone knows of a link to the complete transcription, could you please post it? TIA!

Hopefully this is the most appropriate thread for me to post my question.. I am now on a mission to hopefully be able to figure out what "it" was that Lee was referring to in one of the Lee/Casey jailhouse videos..

My question is could someone who knows where I might locate this particular video clip(atleast this significant portion of the video with enough before, during, and after the statement so it is within it's original and full context).. It is the video that Lee at one point poses the question to Casey,"is this like what happened [the] last time?".. May not be his exact wording but something very similar and along those lines..

So, if anyone has any idea of where I might find info related to this please post me a link or atleast point me in the correct direction of where might I be able to find this info..

Info including the actual video clip(preferably with enough that the statement in question is able to be heard in it's full and correct context).. Or if not the video clip itself then a transcript perhaps of this particular jailhouse conversation between brother and sister(Lee/Casey)..

TIA to anyone who could help me in any way to locate any of this info:)

BUMPING.. 'cause I'm still on a mission to locate either video clip OR transcript of the video clip from jailhouse conversation between Casey/Lee where Lee says, "was it like the last time".. Anyone who could tell me where to locate this I'd be forever grateful.. Thanks In Advance!..
{Using "Purple" font In Loving Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony.. RIP precious child!}

Does anyone know if Casey reported to police that Caylee was wearing the same thing that George last saw her wearing? Also, is Casey right or left handed? I noticed that George is left handed but can't recall about Casey, and don't want to watch any trial reruns where she's sitting and writing.

Does anyone know if Casey reported to police that Caylee was wearing the same thing that George last saw her wearing? Also, is Casey right or left handed? I noticed that George is left handed but can't recall about Casey, and don't want to watch any trial reruns where she's sitting and writing.
I can't answer the first question, but I can answer the second - she is right handed.

Check out this link for the answer to your first question. It is a thread from here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84094"]Casey and George give just about identical descriptions of Caylee's clothes - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

BUMPING.. 'cause I'm still on a mission to locate either video clip OR transcript of the video clip from jailhouse conversation between Casey/Lee where Lee says, "was it like the last time".. Anyone who could tell me where to locate this I'd be forever grateful.. Thanks In Advance!..
{Using "Purple" font In Loving Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony.. RIP precious child!}

You can go here: http://www.wftv.com/news/23080678/detail.html and then look for CASEY ANTHONY JAIL VISITATIONS 2008 and you will see Lee's jailhouse videos visits with Casey. You will have to listen to them to find the part that you are looking for.

I'll save you the time of listening to all the jail visits again (unless you want to :) ) you won't find it because it does NOT exist.

It was rumored to have taken place but not one single person has been able to find it, ever, period. Some people have speculated it was edited out of the jail visitations or lost somehow.

Many people believed they heard it somewhere so how it started I have no idea (I also believed that I'd heard but couldn't nail it down to where or when) - it must have some validity, it might have been an early interview of Lee but really no one knows and no one has been able to find it.

I myself have gone through every video posted of Lee on youtube and it is not there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back