UK- Major incident declared in Southport after multiple stabbings, 29 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At last, a little bit of common sense and civic responsibility. Interesting that the very first picture the media release is him as a young child, when doubtless they have many more. So much information management going on here. Still a pretty chilling expression in those eyes IMO.

At last, a little bit of common sense and civic responsibility. Interesting that the very first picture the media release is him as a young child, when doubtless they have many more. So much information management going on here. Still a pretty chilling expression in those eyes IMO.
It's actually the picture that was circulating on x yesterday. An ex-peer shared it on Snapchat and it made its way to x. It's literally just a case of the only photo that was currently available. I'm sure once more get searching a more recent picture will be found. There's nothing more to it than that. Not everything is a conspiracy.

I imagine all the MSMs saved this pic yesterday ready to be the first to get it out if reporting restrictions were lifted.

It's actually the picture that was circulating on x yesterday. An ex-peer shared it on Snapchat and it made its way to x. It's literally just a case of the only photo that was currently available. I'm sure once more get searching a more recent picture will be found. There's nothing more to it than that. Not everything is a conspiracy.

I imagine all the MSMs saved this pic yesterday ready to be the first to get it out if reporting restrictions were lifted.
I am talking about the information/photos the professional media will have gathered and were not able to release.

I am talking about the information/photos the professional media will have gathered and were not able to release.
There very likely isn't more publically available photos to use yet. This photo was shared by an ex-peer. He's right of the age who have massively turned their back on social media, even without being a social outcast.

Why won't the media release a recent photo? Do they think showing him as a little boy will elicit sympathy?

Why won't the media release a recent photo? Do they think showing him as a little boy will elicit sympathy?
I suspect it’s just because they can’t find one. If he doesn’t have easily identifiable social media that is open (and why would he have that - kids these days much more sensible not making their lives entirely public online) then they don’t have anything to go on. So will just be left with end they can find form other sources.

"Two children who were injured in a knife attack in Southport on Monday have left hospital, a trust has said."

"The hospital said the other five children in its care, including one recently transferred from Aintree University Hospital, were in a stable condition."

Last edited:
The 17-year-old charged with murdering three young girls at a Taylor Swift-themed holiday club in Southport can be named as Axel Muganwa Rudakubana after reporting restrictions were lifted.
About time to. The name should have been released when arrested.

The 17-year-old charged with murdering three young girls at a Taylor Swift-themed holiday club in Southport can be named as Axel Muganwa Rudakubana after reporting restrictions were lifted.
About time to. The name should have been released when arrested.
They don't name anyone of any age until they are charged and rightly so. (Unless it's someone on the run who they want help to find)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back