LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know the latest that KC would have the ability to plead out? I know people were saying she could wait til the last minute but I was just wondering how late that last minute could be? The day before the trial? Day of?

IIRC KC could potentially seek to plea out even when the Jury is out deliberating, the plea door only closes once the Jury has reached a verdict and delivers it --- RH called it a slow plea [a gamble].

[Unless I watched too much Law & Order with last minute plea deals?]

is there still going to be a pre trial hearing for the murder case tomarrow 10am?

is there still going to be a pre trial hearing for the murder case tomarrow 10am?
I think both the pre trial hearing for Murder and the information regarding check fraud are at 1PM on Monday.

This morning I watched the jailhouse visit tapes again (I know, crazy). In the 7/29 visit with Lee, KC told him she had recently opened an account at Wachovia Bank........was this ever verified?

This morning I watched the jailhouse visit tapes again (I know, crazy). In the 7/29 visit with Lee, KC told him she had recently opened an account at Wachovia Bank........was this ever verified?
This is from the omitted information thread. Not sure of anything has been discovered since.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3022658&postcount=65"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Discuss Lee's July 25, 2008 Jail Visit[/ame]

The court calendar still says the TRIAL is at 10:00 a.m...... I think they just have not updated the calendar. I believe the HEARING is at 1:30 p.m. EST.

When I looked at the court calendar this morning (Sun 1/24/10) it still said 10:00 AM EST.

It still says 1:30 PM EST for January 26, 2010 hearing.

I am totally confused now as the court calendar reads:

01/25/2010 Trial (10:00 AM) ()
Courtroom: TBA

01/25/2010 Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)
Def Motion to Modify Courts Order on Defendants Application for Sub

does someone have a link handy for the discussions here about the late-night phone calls made from Casey's phone to the pizza place or places (after closing hours). Was there ever any investigation into why Casey or other people at TL's were calling the pizza places after they were closed? I was just looking around and couldn't find it, couldn't remember what threads those discussions came up in--thanks! :)

I am totally confused now as the court calendar reads:

01/25/2010 Trial (10:00 AM) ()
Courtroom: TBA

01/25/2010 Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)
Def Motion to Modify Courts Order on Defendants Application for Sub
Could it be two different times because it's two different hearings? I thought they were going to discuss pretrial issues for the murder charge and then go trial on the theft charge.Lunch in between would allow for the seperate times, if that's the plan.

I haven't been able to spend a lot of time on WS's anymore and would like to know if this was discussed when it happened. If anyone can remember and let me know I'd be thankful. Here it is:

Could it be two different times because it's two different hearings? I thought they were going to discuss pretrial issues for the murder charge and then go trial on the theft charge.Lunch in between would allow for the seperate times, if that's the plan.

Looks like the hearing is at 1:30 PM EST.

KC was found guilty for writing check #'s 142, 143, 144 and 146........anyone know what happened to check #145?

Is that Marinade Dave? I think so. One was a producer of some kind and Dave.

Today I opened up my browser and I see listed on the BBC news site, that a mother killed her two children. Tragic, yes, and all too frequent it seems. But what really caught my attention is that this mother had placed her children (two of them) each in black bin liners (read Garbage bags) placed them each in a sports bag, and put them in the trunk of her car. No information how long the children had been in the trunk.

She then slit one of her wrists, walked into a police station, and admitted her crime.

So, since there are some very definite similarities, does anyone know how to do a search on how many children have been disposed of this way? Double bagged and placed in the trunk of a car? Or is this a weird coincidence?

Just thinking about how the State is going to present the case and what visuals (for lack of a better word) they might utilize to present to a jury. Two that come to mind would be a 3D visual of the remains site, as well as a 3D model or visual of little Caylee's head with the duct tape strategically placed based over her mouth (and I assume nose). Any other thoughts as to what might be presented to the jury?

The jury will be shown the actual photos of Caylee's skull with duct tape over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs