LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been determined what was bought at JCPenny's?

The recepit Cindy refused to disclose.

(A Pooh comforter?)

Has it been determined what was bought at JCPenny's?

The recepit Cindy refused to disclose.

(A Pooh comforter?)

IIRC TL said she bought "boots" at Jcp w/him. Methinks it might be the "black boots" worn w/the blue dress. (maybe it was the blue dress as well) (Why am I singing "Devil with the blue dress, blue dress . . . ?)

It's probably my eyes, but I can't find a police interview for Christina Chester. Can anyone help?

Defense claim they have evidence that proves Casey's innocence, Strickland ordered the defense to provide a witness list Feb 1st,2010. I thought today was the day the defense had to turn over the discovery to the SA about who was responsible for Caylee's Murder. Something to that effect. Is there no hearing for this?

What happened to the 'old' washer and dryer that was replaced during the traumatic event of the A's missing granddaughter?

Where are the longitude and latitude numbers from Rk? In the 911 call he was going to his vehicle to get the gps cordinates. 911 call ended before he gave those cordinates. Later in an interview with Le he states, I gave you longitude and latitude, what do you want? Moo

Isn't today (2/1/10) a deadline for JB and team to provide his "evidence" that Caylee's body was planted in the woods after KC was incarcerated?

Can anyone tell me where I can find information showing that the A's bought a new washer and dryer at some point after Caylee was reported missing?

TIA!!!!

Can anyone tell me where I can find information showing that the A's bought a new washer and dryer at some point after TIA!!!!

I found this, but maybe there are posts on WS too.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/22/ng.01.html

Snipped:

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: It`s pretty direct. And I`ll tell you something else that kind of surprised me. When we were there, the garbage bags had red ties. However, we understood that the ties were yellow prior to us being there and the bag that they found had a yellow tie. And also, if you look at the washer and dryers in the television films that were taken, before we were there, they were one color, and after we arrived, it seemed as though they were different.

Do we have a thread of discussing what discovery remains to be released? Thank you so much!

Hello WS :)

A while ago, I saw pictures of Casey's room. I have looked around myself but I can't find them. I remember Casey's room as having a lot of stuff in it-boxes and stuff. I'm not really sure, that's why I want to see the pictures again. Were the pictures taken by LE?

I am wondering if the pictures were taken of the room, "as is"-or did it look like that because LE was looking through it? All of this is when they found the "heart stickers" in Casey's room, I think.

Thanks everyone. TIA.

...jmo...

A while ago, I saw pictures of Casey's room. I have looked around myself but I can't find them. I remember Casey's room as having a lot of stuff in it-boxes and stuff. I'm not really sure, that's why I want to see the pictures again. Were the pictures taken by LE?

I am wondering if the pictures were taken of the room, "as is"-or did it look like that because LE was looking through it? All of this is when they found the "heart stickers" in Casey's room, I think.

Thanks everyone. TIA.

...jmo...
I can help look later, but did you do a search in here?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=379"]Photo and Images Threads - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

or possibly here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77477&highlight=crime

Thanks everyone. TIA.

...jmo...

Hi Chiquita!
I am pretty sure it looked that way because LE was confiscating evidence. This thread has the floorplan and photos of rooms in the Anthony home in its normal state.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77680&highlight=Anthony+home+floorplan

Hi guys, early on in the investigation, and i think not long after Caylee was reported missing there was a photograph of George he was staring off into some tree's and i think crying. I cant remember what the discussion was about, he was out searching, or he went there to pray or something, and i'm sure it was around the same time that something was found to have been dragged out of a river. Anyone know what im on about and able to link me a thread from my not so helpful description. Sorry the questions almost cryptic.

Hi guys, early on in the investigation, and i think not long after Caylee was reported missing there was a photograph of George he was staring off into some tree's and i think crying. I cant remember what the discussion was about, he was out searching, or he went there to pray or something, and i'm sure it was around the same time that something was found to have been dragged out of a river. Anyone know what im on about and able to link me a thread from my not so helpful description. Sorry the questions almost cryptic.
I do remember this also. I will look for you.

I have to go to work but I think it might have been in here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74450&highlight=woods

Can someone direct me to a very early pre-trial hearing video where cindy has the nerve to raise her hand and stand up while the Judge and counsel were talking? Or something to that effect.
Thanks in advance.

On Geraldo, Brad came on and Geraldo and Brad were discussing Hoover trying to sell the tape of Dom in the woods to the Geraldo show for a huge amount of money, and that the Anthonys gave it exclusively to Geraldo with the understanding that no one be paid a penny for it. What I am looking for is the recording of the day before that. On his show Geraldo mentioned something I had never heard before or since, that Hoover was said to have claimed to have not only the video but maps and or diagrams of the area they were to search. Does anyone have that recording? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA[/ame] Does anyone remember him saying that or am I going crazy? LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay