LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Casey is convicted of the check fraud charges will she go to prison while awaiting the homicide trial, or stay where she is? (I was thinking she will be sentenced to time served, and then stay put in jail instead of prison?)

I asked this question to Richard Hornsby in the Q&A thread we had for him and his reply was: "she will remain in jail" until the murder case gets started.

Has there been any news about jury selection for the check trial and if they were going through the process, would we even hear about it? I know the trial is coming up very shortly but I don't know how far in advance they pick a trial and if the public knows when they are doing it..

Has there been any news about jury selection for the check trial and if they were going through the process, would we even hear about it? I know the trial is coming up very shortly but I don't know how far in advance they pick a trial and if the public knows when they are doing it..

Jury selection occurs on the first day of trial.

What was the length of the hair (found in the trunk) that showed evidence of decomposition (post-mortem banding).

I don't recall LE finding "recipes and containers" for making chloroform. It's possible LE collected the containers that were used to mix pool chemicals and WE know there were searches on the Internet for "how to make chloroform", of which, perhaps Diane classified the Internet searches as a "recipe for making chloroform."

Loved Diane's book, a nice wrap-up for the uninitiated, but there are numerous small factual errors in it. So I wouldn't take anything in it as gospel without checking the docs first.

I think at one point she referred to the car as a Buick or something other than the Pontiac we all know it is. :)

Isn't the check charge trial due to start? This week maybe?? Can't remember and couldn't find the exact article on local news because they are so many of them! Thanks!

Do you know the latest that KC would have the ability to plead out? I know people were saying she could wait til the last minute but I was just wondering how late that last minute could be? The day before the trial? Day of?

Do you know the latest that KC would have the ability to plead out? I know people were saying she could wait til the last minute but I was just wondering how late that last minute could be? The day before the trial? Day of?

If I am not mistaken, I believe she has the ability to change her plea at any time, including right in the middle of a trial?

I believe it is January 25, 2010

With status hearing on the 21st, I believe.....

Coincidentally, the trial for Lauren Gress, who is being represented by our own Richard Hornsby, also begins on this date. Gress has been charged with aggravated manslaughter of a child and neglect of a child after being charged for allowing her 4 mo old daughter to starve to death.

Check fraud trial evidence includes: 2 Target videos & receipts; 1 BOA video w/copy cancelled check. Were there other purchases on AH's account that we have not been made privy? IIRC TL stated KC went to Target& grocery store like 7 - 9 times and purchased food and other items while staying there. Were there more purchases on AH's account? What about the jc penny purchases? Didn't TL say KC got boots @ JCP? (the black ones w/the blue dress?) Can the State bring more charges of check fraud on KC like the money from Great Grandpa's account, from CA & GA and others, or do the individuals who were harmed have to bring forth the charges?

Who is JD? Events & Orders of the Court
01/14/2010---Correspondence---RECD FROM JD

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94034"]2010.01.15 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE *** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18