LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"u know in one of the warrants the took a box of gentamiacin that was prescribed to caylee. in the research i did it seemed that it was an injectable antibiotic. "

Now that is interesting! I would love to see that box to read what it says. Other than as an ophthalmic ointment or ophthalmic drops instilled for "pink eye" you don't often see Gentamycin prescribed for young children. And you especially would NOT expect to see an "injectible" antibiotic medication prescribed for home use on a young child!

"u know in one of the warrants the took a box of gentamiacin that was prescribed to caylee. in the research i did it seemed that it was an injectable antibiotic. "

Now that is interesting! I would love to see that box to read what it says. Other than as an ophthalmic ointment or ophthalmic drops instilled for "pink eye" you don't often see Gentamycin prescribed for young children. And you especially would NOT expect to see an "injectible" antibiotic medication prescribed for home use on a young child!

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18740700/detail.html
page 1 item number 53.
doesnt say anything about a prescribing doctor. and the thing that gets me is that it says box not bottle. it seems the spelling on the doc is gentamicin.

I'm trying to watch yesterday's hearing but WFTV video keeps cutting out :banghead: I don't think it's my computer. Does anyone know if other news stations have posted the video?

TIA!!

I'm trying to watch yesterday's hearing but WFTV video keeps cutting out :banghead: I don't think it's my computer. Does anyone know if other news stations have posted the video?

TIA!!

It's not your computer. There were "live stream" issues yesterday resulting in the hearing cutting in and out. Eventually they resolved the issue.

even if she did have a ped, wouldn't the medical records be unavailable due to HIPPA laws?

Will the search photographs that Jose passed around yesterday be released to the public?

Nevermind, found them over at Hinky's.

even if she did have a ped, wouldn't the medical records be unavailable due to HIPPA laws?

The medical records can be accessed via a court order obtained by the medical examiner, standard practice in most jurisdictions when the next of kin refuses release or when there are custodial issues. Usually NOT a problem even when "crossing" state lines!

Does anyone other than WFTV have a video posted of yesterdays hearing?
I'm trying to find one that doesn't keep cutting out.
Thanks,
Katharine

Does anyone other than WFTV have a video posted of yesterdays hearing?
I'm trying to find one that doesn't keep cutting out.
Thanks,
Katharine

There was "live stream" issues yesterday (WESH, WFTV, MYFox 35, etc.) resulting in the hearing cutting in and out. Eventually they resolved the issue.

I am wondering if there was a thread that ever discussed at length the fact that nobody knew for a very long time that she was pregnant, and also when exactly the family became aware etc.

Also does anyone else recall at one time Casey wanting to get some sort of special permission from the judge while out on bond to do a "search of certain particular areas for Caylee" alone with her family and atty. etc.? Without media and or other searchers, LE involvement. Or is this a figment of my imagination?

No, it's not a figment of your imagination. Baez did ask if Inmate Anthony can search under the cloak of darkness...

Judge to Decide Whether Casey Anthony Can Help Search for Missing Daughter
Monday, October 06, 2008

The woman who is a suspect in her toddler daughter's disappearance wants permission to leave house arrest to help search for the little girl, Caylee Anthony.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,433408,00.html

Has Maya D.'s LE interview been released?

Can anyone point me to where, in the latest docs (not media reports), I might find someone saying Casey said she used chloroform on Caylee? I've only been able to find mention of antihistamines (Robyn) and unknown substance (Maya).

TIA!!!!!

Can anyone point me to where, in the latest docs (not media reports), I might find someone saying Casey said she used chloroform on Caylee? I've only been able to find mention of antihistamines (Robyn) and unknown substance (Maya).

TIA!!!!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5023515&postcount=576"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released[/ame]

I am wondering if there was a thread that ever discussed at length the fact that nobody knew for a very long time that she was pregnant, and also when exactly the family became aware etc.

Also does anyone else recall at one time Casey wanting to get some sort of special permission from the judge while out on bond to do a "search of certain particular areas for Caylee" alone with her family and atty. etc.? Without media and or other searchers, LE involvement. Or is this a figment of my imagination?

"Casey's attorney hopes to convince Circuit Judge Stan Strickland on Friday to allow Casey to travel secretly to "places of interest" in the case to "assist with the search of missing child, Caylee Anthony." But Baez also asks in the motion that "due to the sensitive nature of this Motion, the Defense requests that the date and time of such travel not be public." Story at link: http://www.wftv.com/news/17634763/detail.html

Did I miss any part in the jailhouse letters where casey wrote that Lee actually had intercourse with her? I read the part about her bra when she was sleeping, but didn't see anything that related to intercourse.

Not sure if the word 'told' in the following quote means a spoken word or written word.
Basically I'm asking if anyone other than Robyn has stated Lee had sexual intercourse with (raped) KC.

Casey Anthony told Robyn Adams she had been sexually abused by both her brother Lee Aanthony and her father George Anthony. Casey Anthony said Lee had sexual intercourse with her until she was fifteen. She claims she was molested by George Anthony when she was younger, but Casey did not elaborate further. Robyn Adams believes Casey Anthony mentioned this in one of the letters she kept and mailed to Tracey Nealley.

TIA

Did we ever find out for certain who made the bar complaint against JB?

Is there a thread with just the jail visits with Casey and her family?

Did we ever find out for certain who made the bar complaint against JB?

We know Dominic Casey made one that the bar disregarded because it also included a non-payment for services, and Judge Strickland made one - which I may be wrong about but I believe it was about how the defense was being paid.

We know Dominic Casey made one that the bar disregarded because it also included a non-payment for services, and Judge Strickland made one - which I may be wrong about but I believe it was about how the defense was being paid.

Shannon Stoy filed a complaint with the bar regarding how Baez was being paid. It was dismissed. Link: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ny-jose-baez-complaint-090809,0,6134889.story

I don't recall seeing anywhere what Strickland's complaint was about. Does anyone know if this info has been released yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs