LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right place, but if it isn't.. would someone please direct me to the correct thread and I will be sure to follow.. (don't want to break a rule when I just joined! lol)..

I have a question concerning the trunk decomp and resulting find of adipocere. The thread I was following it on has been closed but I have a question regarding it that I have never seen answered or discussed. How would I go about asking my question? Is there a thread for "just a question"? lololol

wild

Hi wild, have you tried playing with the search feature yet using keywords like adipocere, trunk, Anthony, and any other words that are key to your specific question? There've been a couple very informative trunk-related threads, not all of them closed, some just dormant and waiting for a curious sleuther to reinvigorate them.

Of course, this is a Q&A thread so I bet you can ask here and get an answer, but the trunk seems to generate lots of discussion so if there's a dormant unlocked thread out there for your question it's maybe best to find & bump it rather than tempt us to derail the "ONLY" function of this "Q&A ONLY" thread! :dance:

What thread was it that you were following that didn't have the question/answer you're thinking of?

Hi wild, have you tried playing with the search feature yet using keywords like adipocere, trunk, Anthony, and any other words that are key to your specific question? There've been a couple very informative trunk-related threads, not all of them closed, some just dormant and waiting for a curious sleuther to reinvigorate them.

Of course, this is a Q&A thread so I bet you can ask here and get an answer, but the trunk seems to generate lots of discussion so if there's a dormant unlocked thread out there for your question it's maybe best to find & bump it rather than tempt us to derail the "ONLY" function of this "Q&A ONLY" thread! :dance:

What thread was it that you were following that didn't have the question/answer you're thinking of?

The one I had read through (of course if it has been discussed and answered I will look like an a$$.. so my apologies in advance.. lolol ) .. was

Dead Folks and Decomp *WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS*#2

I know there are other threads discussing it that are open. So it would be ok to bring it up on one of those.. even if its just sorta slightly related?

Basically, as I remember the conversation on that thread.. it was known there was grave wax found on items in the trunk.. but it was puzzling because conditions were too hot and humid to form grave wax.

I was wondering how very cold air conditioning (when she was on road all the time during the day) coupled with hot humid conditions (car turned off for night and left to heat up badly again) might affect the formation of grave wax.

There obviously was enough of a smell to give her the dead squirrel story story. Keeping AC on very cold tends to cut the odor quite a bit and Casey might have been blasting the AC for a few days to keep the "dead squirrel odor minimized).

I am not enough of a science person or a sleuther to figure this on out on my own. lolol

wild

The one I had read through (of course if it has been discussed and answered I will look like an a$$.. so my apologies in advance.. lolol ) .. was

Dead Folks and Decomp *WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS*#2

I know there are other threads discussing it that are open. So it would be ok to bring it up on one of those.. even if its just sorta slightly related?

Basically, as I remember the conversation on that thread.. it was known there was grave wax found on items in the trunk.. but it was puzzling because conditions were too hot and humid to form grave wax.

I was wondering how very cold air conditioning (when she was on road all the time during the day) coupled with hot humid conditions (car turned off for night and left to heat up badly again) might affect the formation of grave wax.

There obviously was enough of a smell to give her the dead squirrel story story. Keeping AC on very cold tends to cut the odor quite a bit and Casey might have been blasting the AC for a few days to keep the "dead squirrel odor minimized).

I am not enough of a science person or a sleuther to figure this on out on my own. lolol

wild

Wow interesting! I don't remember this being discussed. Also it's an older car, so who knows if the AC even worked. Also also, keeping AC on would eat up gas a lot faster than not... But then, would AC just blast cold stinky air instead of warm stinky air? Off to find a thread to bump.

I apoligize if this has been asked before. I did a search & couldn't find anything,,,of course maybe I just didn't use the "right" words....lol! Do we know the sequence of wrapping used for Caylee's body? Was it Pooh blanket, garbage bag, garbage bag & laundry bag last?

TIA

It is thought that the car was abandoned in front of Amscot on 6/27. She called boyfriend Tony Lazarro and he came and picked her up. He said she was standing there waiting for him - she was not inside her car, she was standing outside along side it holding a plastic bag with groceries inside.

Tony did not mention smelling any smell. I would have to go back and re-read his interviews to see if they asked him about this, but I think they did. I know I would have remembered it if he had said she did stink.

I do not think she would have picked up the smell just from being in the car. George was in the car to drive it home from the towing lot and no one said he picked up the smell from the car onto his clothing.

Hi to all, does anyone know if kc. has seen the autopsy photos?
TIA. I hope she will if not already.:furious:

Hi Nore, I'm thinking that if she can plan, then actually carry out the murder of her child, then handle the corpse to relocate it, then (feebly) clean grave wax and drive around in the car reeking with the decomposition of her daughter.. I seriously doubt that seeing the autopsy photos would phase ICA in the slightest.

Hi Nore, I'm thinking that if she can plan, then actually carry out the murder of her child, then handle the corpse to relocate it, then (feebly) clean grave wax and drive around in the car reeking with the decomposition of her daughter.. I seriously doubt that seeing the autopsy photos would phase ICA in the slightest.

Totally agree, especially since the photos would be of bones, hair, teeth and of course, specifically placed tape. Then again, probably she'd request 5 x 7 copies framed and matted for her replacement pics that she deleted from her photobucket/facebook/myspace pages. These pics would be so more "personal" than those skeleton faces she had developed an addiction for/to in the spring of 2008. :banghead:

Page 928 DC e-mails

CA is holding onto a thumb drive that belonged to ICA. Is there any information that LE got this thumb drive?

:waitasec:

Page 928 DC e-mails

CA is holding onto a thumb drive that belonged to ICA. Is there any information that LE got this thumb drive?

:waitasec:

I asked the same question on the DC email thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5488911&postcount=167"]Here[/ame] are countzero's recollections.

I do recall much of what countzero is saying, but I am not totally convinced that it is the same zip drive. LE did do one more search of the A's home immediately after Caylee's remains were found (& after that email was sent to Luke). Where I get stuck is I can't see CA voluntarily turning it over...or even leaving it in the home. So, I personally am not totally convinced that LE ever got the one DC is referencing.

I asked the same question on the DC email thread.

Here are countzero's recollections.

I do recall much of what countzero is saying, but I am not totally convinced that it is the same zip drive. LE did do one more search of the A's home immediately after Caylee's remains were found (& after that email was sent to Luke). Where I get stuck is I can't see CA voluntarily turning it over...or even leaving it in the home. So, I personally am not totally convinced that LE ever got the one DC is referencing.

I still haven't had the opportunity to go back into the reference thread to verify this info. What I can consider about your theory is that CA again lied about this specific zip drive to DC. Not like it is the first lie told either by any of the A clan. We really need to see ALL the computer forensics, which still haven't been released.

On JVM Friday night, Aug 6th, she stated that Cindy Another tried to implicate a
man in a cowboy hat for Caylee's murder. I didn't get to watch the story.

Did Cindy try to implicate Tony Padilla? Was this info discovered in the wacky letters to DC?

On JVM Friday night, Aug 6th, she stated that Cindy Another tried to implicate a
man in a cowboy hat for Caylee's murder. I didn't get to watch the story.

Did Cindy try to implicate Tony Padilla? Was this info discovered in the wacky letters to DC?

IIRC, it was Leonard. Yes, it was in the DC emails.

Throw any name you want out there and I can pretty much assure you they were referenced as a potetial suspect by DC and/or Luke.

IIRC, it was Leonard. Yes, it was in the DC emails.

Throw any name you want out there and I can pretty much assure you they were referenced as a potetial suspect by DC and/or Luke.
Thank you.

Okay, I have a question that has been bothering me for some time. Not sure this was discussed before but here it goes. It was in the middle of July in Florida when KC was up on stage during the hot body contest. She is wearing high boots???? It's July and it's not Alaska. So was part of her statement that she was looking for Caylee correct and did she have the boots on because she ran over to the dump site prior to running off to Fusion that night to check to see if the area had been disturbed. The boots just do not go with the dress. The boots just do not go with that time of year and there is nothing "designer" about them....they are plain stompin around in the mud boots. jmo

I, too, have always thought ICA's boots looked really strange in the middle of the summer with her blue slinky dress. I have several nieces her age, and none of them would be caught dead in a "get-up" like that.

Since ICA barely went into the woods to dump her poor little daughter's body, it seems unlikely her legs would be scratched-up from briers and low lying branches. However, I can't help but wonder if she was checking out other dump sites in wooded areas.

:waitasec: MOO

When did JB start his hotline for tips? A's stopped on Casey's arrest 10-14-08!

Any word on the 7/31/2008 interview of Cindy Anthony? Any idea when it will be released?

Bumping because I was going to ask the same thing as LancelotLink.

Also, I have a stupid question. In GA's deposition with the State, he speaks about the maggots in the trash bag and the crackling noise they made, etc. What was attracting the maggots inside the bag? There wasn't any food in the trash IIRC, so was it the napkins with grave wax on them attracting maggots?

If that were the case, wouldn't the stain in the trunk have maggots on it as well? If the grave wax wasn't attracting maggots, what would?

Sorry for the stupid question, I hope I've made myself somewhat clear.

Was the jail tape for Aug 14 2008 ever released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3